Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit (21025 Views)

Willian Joins Arsenal On A Free Transfer After Chelsea Exit / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit / It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by watersideboys: 3:32pm On May 20, 2022
Abeg go. Money rules you faster than loyality
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by crusufixo(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more info

Send me your contact details on everlastinguche@yahoo.com
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by id911(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
I wish you the best Rudi! You did an excellent job for our team. Good luck at Real Madrid!
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2022
Will miss you Rudi
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
crusufixo:

Send me your contact details on everlastinguche@yahoo.com

You can reach me via WhatsApp or call me on 09014566031
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by JhimmySpark(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2022
SwacoBlackPope:
I don't wanna cry
.. I am United fan but seriously that was one hell of an emotional parting letter, you could feel the love he has for the team and in his team mates there. Truly, there is humble, there is humility and there is Ngolo Kante, and yeah, the Unity and love in that Chelsea team was evident in that dogged defending they put out against a spirited City at the champions league final. I sincerely wish him a good spell at Madrid with plenty of trophies to show for it.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by dannyspeejay(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
A Blue Forever....Rudi
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Reussite: 4:05pm On May 20, 2022
This right here is very emotional. Poverty is enough motivation to stand out wherever an opportunity suffice. This is why I am always pissed with Nigerian players who just play without zeal knowing most of them came from the trenches.
You shouldn't just play as you like because money has arrived but play to tell a story for others who are undergoing same fate.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by rukz: 4:08pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin
royalfly:

Am not an english master but you hot me opening google. Thats cool.. but seriously i thought the right up is very nice good use of words.
grin
royalfly:

Am not an english master but you hot me opening google. Thats cool.. but seriously i thought the right up is very nice good use of words.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by JohnOkolo: 4:12pm On May 20, 2022
BabaO2:
Just go, you are replaceable

Bleep You Mate. This is Chelsea he was talking about.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by 3Dii: 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
Welcome to the Royal Madrid, my boy!
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Realguyman1(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2022
Lekan239:
I thought Lukaku was Chelsea highest goal scorer in the premier League this season.

If you remove Lukaku goals from Chelsea this season despite his minimal playing time, which position do you think Chelsea will be? And who else in that their team could scored the goals?
Bros if you understand football very well, and you also watch Tuchel champions league team of last season, you will know that Lukaku is the problem of Chelsea team this season.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by jerrymej(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
Beautiful memories indeed... Beat of luck as you match into a new era.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Martinez39s(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
It happened in 2019, after City smashed us 6–0 at the Etihad. To be honest, they murdered us. It was embarrassing. After the final whistle, I walked over to the traveling Chelsea fans to raise my hands and apologize. As I walked over, I expected them to boo. But they were all on their feet clapping. Even in such a bad moment, they had our back.

I was shocked.

I put my hands up, like, Sorry, sorry, sorry.

As I got closer, this one guy in the crowd started shouting abuse at me. He was maybe five meters away, looking me right in the eyes. Listen, I have heard abuse all my life, but this was different. It was really personal. I shouted to him, “Hey, if you want to talk, then come down here and we can have a conversation.”

Of course, he didn’t even take one step. Immediately, he stopped shouting. And what was remarkable to me was that all the fans around him turned to him and said, “Hey, what are you doing? He’s coming here to apologize. What’s wrong with you?”

The fans — the real fans — started cheering for me even louder.

“Rudi! Rudi! Rudi!”

That was really powerful. We had lost 6-nil, but all these people were still standing up to the hatred of this one idiot.

“Come on, Rudi! Come on, mate!!!”

It was so overwhelming that even the idiot started clapping, too. The other fans literally made him clap and apologize to me. I will never forget that. Never.

Lol. Real Madrid fans won't be so merciful; they treat their club like royalty and they live in the present. Perform badly and they boo you even if you singlehandedly won them the treble last season. Good luck, Champ.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Olisehinnocent: 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
christejames:
The nosedive of Chelsea next season no go be here ooo...

Everton this season will be better than the Chelsea of next season.
Naso they said when Harzard left. We ended up conquering Europe wink
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2022
Where I come from, pressure is not about football.
Pressure is not knowing what you will eat tomorrow.

More reason, I don't take the bants into heart.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by ambchidodude(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
post=113008307:

@the bolded,
Hmmmmmm this is deep!!

Very deep…..
The whole write up was touching, I didn’t even want to miss a sentence. Goodbye RUDI best of luck
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by jagorinho: 5:48pm On May 20, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wait

U mean someone ever said this to rudiger??

Did he mistake him for a Nigerian?? grin grin
Rudiger was a Stuttgart boy, good street nigga before he made it in proffesional foorball
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by SONofADAM(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2022
We will miss you mate,i call him the "Bull"......nigga's freaking energetic,we will miss you goodluck in spain
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Lekan239(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bros if you understand football very well, and you also watch Tuchel champions league team of last season, you will know that Lukaku is the problem of Chelsea team this season.
Tuchel has nothing to do with that champions League winning team, if you know football very well, you will know players always play their heart out Wen a club changes their manager so to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of the coach. Thus dey started fumbling back when dey are comfortable.

Will you also call Roberto Di matteo an experienced and very good coach bcus he won champions League with Chelsea under 6month?

If you know football very well, you will know it's very very easy for underdogs team to win champions League than to win their respective league. "Is it not just to defend and counter attacks Wen playing the favourite teams, and viola, you are in final." Dortmund reach final two times, Villarreal almost, Leipzig and Atalanta almost. Arguably, the two Chelsea teams that won the champions League could be considered as the worst Chelsea team for their respective Era. "But they won the champions League."

In short you will realise that the best team in the world or teams with the best coach and players does not always end up winning the champions League.

For me Tuchel still has a lot to learn as a coach. I would be surprised if he is not sacked before the end of next season. Because he can never ever compete with the likes of klopp, Guardiola and Conte.

Assuming you are a striker, would you not be frustrated playing with the likes of Pulisic and Werner, depending on them to assist a goal for you. Now tell me, how many goal did Tuchel's almighty Havertz scored playing alongside Pulisic and Werner.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Streetmovement(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Football is a beautiful game

@king Rudiger your story is relatable back home and the struggle is real.

What a way to end a beautiful era, more grace to your legs you will always be remembered as a blue.

@Chelsea FC, The sky will always be blue cool
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by LushGreenz: 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
See wetin Putin cause na lol.
I wonder if there'll be a Chelsea FC next season even lol
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Pacesetter123(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Ok,Rudi baba,I will miss you too.You are so committed and serious when ever u r in de field of play.

But I have a good replacement for you.His name is Olisa Nda.

I happen to travelled to the beautiful city of Uyo today to watch the final of CAF Confederation Cup between Olando Pirate of S/A and R. Berkane of Maroc.
The young man,Olisa Nda is a delight to watch in the heart of defence of Olando.He was a former Akwa United player who won the leaque with them last season before moving to Orlando this season.
I hereby recommend him to my beloved Chelsea board for signing.

Meanwhile,the match is still on, Olando Pirate 0: Berkane 0.
We are now in second half.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Realguyman1(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2022
Lekan239:
Tuchel has nothing to do with that champions League winning team, if you know football very well, you will know players always play their heart out Wen a club changes their manager so to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of the coach. Thus dey started fumbling back when dey are comfortable.

Will you also call Roberto Di matteo an experienced and very good coach bcus he won champions League with Chelsea under 6month?

If you know football very well, you will know it's very very easy for underdogs team to win champions League than to win their respective league. "Is it not just to defend and counter attacks Wen playing the favourite teams, and viola, you are in final." Dortmund reach final two times, Villarreal almost, Leipzig and Atalanta almost. Arguably, the two Chelsea teams that won the champions League could be considered as the worst Chelsea team for their respective Era. "But they won the champions League."

In short you will realise that the best team in the world or teams with the best coach and players does not always end up winning the champions League.

For me Tuchel still has a lot to learn as a coach. I would be surprised if he is not sacked before the end of next season. Because he can never ever compete with the likes of klopp, Guardiola and Conte.

Assuming you are a striker, would you not be frustrated playing with the likes of Pulisic and Werner, depending on them to assist a goal for you. Now tell me, how many goal did Tuchel's almighty Havertz scored playing alongside Pulisic and Werner.
Bros since the players are the ones who does the job and not the coach, then why hasn't most Coach who came middle of the season won the champions or the Europa league with their players wey body dey hot to prove themselves? Abi nor be middle of the season Xavi come Barca? Why the players nor prove themselves go beat Bayern Munich so that make them qualify for champions league round of 16, or better still, go even win the Europa league to prove themselves to Xavi?

Bros you said it is more easier for the under dogs to win the champions. How many under dogs have won the champions since the year 2000? Because aside Fc Porto 2004 who were underrated and Chelsea of 2012 that had a very hard time in their group stage, which under dogs have won the champions again since the year 2000?

All the teams that have been winning the champions have always be the people's favourite. And that of Chelsea last season, they had one of the best performance in the group stage beating almost everything teams in their group including Sevilla home and away. They were only performing bad In their domestic league, which lead to the sacking of Frank Lampard. So u can't just call a team who had one of the best results from the group stages an under dog.

And for the striker issue u also said. I think Werner has the most assists for Chelsea last season, even though he played as a top 9 in most of the games last season. Werner saw that he wasn't getting the goals, and he tried his best to make impact by creating chances for others to score, and as well giving opposition defenders tough time. Harvest is only adapting playing as a top 9 for the first time in his career and you just can't expect much from someone who is adapting to something new. Though he play as a top 9 last season, but it was just some few games like that.

If you watch Chelsea games last season, you will see that Werner played a very big role making the attack lively and dangerous, even though they were not getting much goals. And when big money Lukaku came this season, the coach had to give him a chance by benching Werner for him, making Werner to loose his form. And that's where the problem of Chelsea started this season. Because same Werner he was benching for Lukaku, weda midfielders or defenders supply am ball or not o, he can go to the Chelsea defense, hustle for the ball and do something with it, which Lukaku can't.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Elibaba1: 12:17am On May 21, 2022
christejames:
The nosedive of Chelsea next season no go be here ooo...

Everton this season will be better than the Chelsea of next season.

Naso una talk when Chelsea had a ban which forced them to introduce the academy boys in the likes Mount, James and Abraham. They finished 4th that season(Qualified for Champions League obviously) and won the UCL the next season with the same boys.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by 1878moohs: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
[s]
post=113007709:

No, a player cannot play for 2 clubs in a season.
[/s]
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by 1878mooh: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
[s]
post=113008307:

@the bolded,
Hmmmmmm this is deep!!

[/s]
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by 1878mooh: 8:25am On May 21, 2022
[s]
post=113008670:

Thanks for all you did Rudi.
We love and say THANK YOU.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
You will be missed.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calenda Claims Barcelona Wanted Osimhen To Replace Suarez / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Rematch: 'i'm The Comeback King,' Says AJ / Rio 2016;Nigerian Dream Team All Set For Brazil After Their Delay In AtlantaPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.