Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr (587 Views)

See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW! / Admission Form To FCA (federal College Of Agric . Ibadan) Is Out ! / Question & Ans About Sbrs Exam And The Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by onlinedee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
I made a mistake in the firstname while i was filling the jamb direct entry form. After i clicked on preview at the bottom of the page, the next page displays the slip and i have to click on DISCARD or SUBMIT. I click on discard to start filling the form afresh and the next page shows the form again and this time arround the space for firstname, surname and middle name is blank but i cant click on it to put the correct name. Note i have not submitted the form yet and i have not even printed any slip so i beleive i should be able to still change the name i made a mistake on. Please who can help me with this?
Re: I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by onlinedee(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
Are you guys telling me that no one has experienced this problem or no one can profer a solution for me? cry
Re: I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by Adamuenero(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
I suggest you use mobile browsing i.e opera mini cos i had a similar problem while filling mine cos i had problem submitting mine and the processing in the jamb office ends on the july 30th and use mobile since you have uploaded your picture,get back to me and good luck.
Re: I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by onlinedee(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
Wen you used opera mini were you able to correct the problem ? you were able to change your name?
Re: I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
seems 2me ur card hv xpired
we nid2probe jamb.
Re: I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by onlinedee(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
dredie2 why do you say maybe d card has expired?
Re: I Want To Change Firstname On De 2011 Form And I Am Yet To Submit The Form To Pr by Odunnu: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
I thought I gave you a link, I did because I believe you'd get more response on that thread than running solo

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start With Just =n=50,000 / Watermelon Seeds / Admin Violated My Right By Deleting My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.