Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer (1433 Views)

My Portfolio Project After So Much Procrastination. / What Does It Take To Deploy A Machine Learning Model As Mobile App? / Join Medical Digital Consulting (medico) Project As Freelance Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by Macheque: 2:02pm On May 20, 2022
Good Day Fellows NairaLanders.

I need your help and suggestion guys. I am mobile app developer.

i use Flutter to develop for cross platform either for mobile(Andriod & iOS), Web and Desktop.

i just finish up my training recently, i want you guys to suggest me a project i can do to build up my portfolio.

if you have any project, i can work on, i am fully ready to support you for FREE.
Thanks
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by jflexy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Macheque:

i use Flutter to develop for cross platform either for mobile(Andriod & iOS), Web and Desktop.

i just finish up my training recently, i want you guys to suggest me a project i can do to build up my portfolio.

if you have any project, i can work on, i am fully ready to support you for FREE.
Thanks

I have a project my number is 0 8 1 0 9 8 7 9 6 2 5 WhatsApp
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
jflexy:

I have a project my number is 0 8 1 0 9 8 7 9 6 2 5 WhatsApp

Why would someone want to contact u just so u tell him a portfolio project to work on.... you're really insane.

OP there's fronted mentor where u get loads of projects ideas....

There's Behance also where u get free UI designs u can work on.

There's YouTube also with unlimited follow along projects.

3 Likes

Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by Kinglapo(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Macheque:

Thanks

Hi please i would like to know the platform in which you did your flutter training

The cost incurred and also the system specification of ehat i should be looking at. Must it be a MAcbook??
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by hooge: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you have the money buy a macbook pro at least 2017 model core i5,8gb ram and 512ssd-note this is one of the cheapest macs that is relevant for programming now, but if you don't have the money for a mac, buy a good delll,hp or lenovo laptop with at least core i5,8gb ram and 512ssd with backlit keyboard,then as time.go by,you can now upgrade to 16gb,32 or 64gb depending how you want to customize you computer..but more o 8gb ram and 512ssd is highly recommended for starting mobile app development
In all.you do don't get a laptop with hdd or 4gb ram,you will regret it
Kinglapo:

Hi please i would like to know the platform in which you did your flutter training

The cost incurred and also the system specification of ehat i should be looking at. Must it be a MAcbook??
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by shankars: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Excellent information.mobile app company in Dubai
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by Kinglapo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
hooge:
If you have the money buy a macbook pro at least 2017 model core i5,8gb ram and 512ssd-note this is one of the cheapest macs that is relevant for programming now, but if you don't have the money for a mac, buy a good delll,hp or lenovo laptop with at least core i5,8gb ram and 512ssd with backlit keyboard,then as time.go by,you can now upgrade to 16gb,32 or 64gb depending how you want to customize you computer..but more o 8gb ram and 512ssd is highly recommended for starting mobile app development

How much do you think i can get a mac book pro 2017
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by truthCoder: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
hooge:

As an addendum, my recommendation is the 2015 MBP core i7 with 16gb RAM. From 2015, I would jump every other thing made till 2018.

2016/2017 is prone to keyboard issues if you dont use in a clean and air-conditioned environment.

If you dont have up to 300k for the config, you can go lower (up to 2012). Dont go below 2012 except you cannot afford any other thing else.
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by dirtydaya(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2022
My advice, look for free API & build projects around it as portfolio eg https://rickandmortyapi.com/

start applying for jobs immediately, all the time. Don't get discouraged by rejections, just keep applying and improving your craft.
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by qtguru(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Macheque:

Thanks

Maybe an App that reads people's Spotify Playlist and shows their stats in a fancy way, then allow them share that stat online, prob charge like 1 dollar or something low to gain numbers. grin

1 Like

Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by Dorton: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
HI Macheque, if you are free to work on a project message me on 07083800570
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by shankars: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you for discussing this very useful information.best mobile app developers in Qatar
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by jflexy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Why would someone want to contact u just so u tell him a portfolio project to work on.... you're really insane.

OP there's fronted mentor where u get loads of projects ideas....

There's Behance also where u get free UI designs u can work on.

There's YouTube also with unlimited follow along projects.

You're the one who's insane, I said I have a project he can work on which I'll pay him for the service but you being a meddlesome interloper would just join into the conversation without understanding. He said he's a flutter developer and I've been looking for one which prompted me to search on naira land before stumbling on this topic. Next time you don't have anything to say, quietly ignore the post and move on.
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
truthCoder:

As an addendum, my recommendation is the 2015 MBP core i7 with 16gb RAM. From 2015, I would jump every other thing made till 2018.

2016/2017 is prone to keyboard issues if you dont use in a clean and air-conditioned environment.

If you dont have up to 300k for the config, you can go lower (up to 2012). Dont go below 2012 except you cannot afford any other thing else.

Wow.

This is so true.

I had 2017 Pro and the on heavy usage there's always line on the screen.

That was what made me get rid of it
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by jeremymichels: 8:50pm On Mar 07
VoIP phone service offers advance feature that enhance communication all over the world.[Onecloud](https://onecloudnetworks.com/) network keeps your business connected and grow faster.VoIP offers voicemail,voice chat and video calls
Re: Portfolio Project As Mobile App Developer by intelemma: 3:35am On Mar 31
We provide these services in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Computer And The Internet / Hackers In Nigeria: Any Hope Of Employment? / Can Someone Please Explain MESH NETWORKING To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.