Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates (7638 Views)

OK / Top 10 Most Intelligent Romancelanders / Any Intelligent Male Or Female To Discuss Ideas With? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by duduspace(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2011
@Slimyem

Quite an interesting offer, I'd like to think that I meet your stated requirements, grin grin though like justwise rightly pointed out yu can never really be sure about these things, that unfortunately is the conundrum that a technologically driven world has saddled all of us with.

Now I'll try to play the game of deduction as I'm quite the Sherlock Holmes, feel free to correct where I'm mistaken

1. The Yem at the back of your name suggests yu're yoruba, I'll go on a limb and say its a shortened form of Opeyemi
2. I came to conclusion 1 cos yu concatenated it with Slim and you did describe yourself with the words slim, chic and cute
3. You have a pretty healthy self image (some might consider it an inflated ego)

now I'd ask you to answer the following questions as a starting point

1. Why exactly are you bored and what are you bored with? life? work? relationship? e.t.c. (Please feel free not to answer this)

2. What topics do yu like to talk about? (so I can get out dem encyclopaedias tongue)
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2011
James-dman:

Hey!! Slimyem y not start chattin here. . . . see hw intelligent n witty one can be. . . . B4 goin into emailin, FBing n YIMing?
that's exactly what i plan to do.thanks!
pleep:

hey, how old are you? just curious
your post tells me you dont fit into my criterium.the phrase'a working class chic' should be enough to tell you my age range if you have at least one of the qualities i require.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2011
zubeyr:

another H o r n y  fulani or yoruba girl
you must be stupefyingly dull.*smh*
2buff:

OP, close this f0olish thread and start another one about "the futility of a chicken's life".
That sounds like a topic that could bring out wit, humor and quite possibly some measure of intelligence.  cheesy
The men who engage in that actively, may be your desired market.  grin

Good Luck  wink
first,its disrespectful to call my thread foolish but i forgive you.
Secondly,yes,that kinda topic might bring out the humour,wit and whatever else m looking for but it wouldnt tell what exactly i need those qualities for.see??
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2011
slimyem:

,its disrespectful to call my thread foolish but i forgive you.

Your forgiveness is [i]clearly [/i]something I crave. I appreciate that you offered it to me. Thank you cheesy

slimyem:

Secondly,yes,that kinda topic might bring out the humour,wit and whatever else m looking for but it wouldnt tell what exactly i need those qualities for.see??

It would be at the very least 3x better than whatever this thread is.
You claim to seek a smart, witty, excetera guy yet you yourself provide no platform on which to judge these characteristics.
By not displaying your own fair share of wit and intelligence by giving them some material to build on, you're bound to end up with posts like these:

M M M:

OP
Will u give me punny? angry angry

He did ask you a question btw  grin
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2011
@duduspace, i like your analysis of me and moreso you write like the kinds of guys that fit my descriptions.
You are quite right bout the yoruba thingy but not bout the name.and yes!i have a quite healthy self-image but m not egocentric
what's boring me??here's too public to want to talk bout it.
What i like to talk about??everything asides philosophy,sports and religion.
Wanna sign up?
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
2buff:

Your forgiveness is [i]clearly [/i]something I crave. I appreciate that you offered it to me. Thank you cheesy

It would be at the very least 3x better than whatever this thread is.
You claim to seek a smart, witty, excetera guy yet you yourself provide no platform on which to judge these characteristics.
By not displaying your own fair share of wit and intelligence by giving them some material to build on, you're bound to end up with posts like these:

He did ask you a question btw  grin
okay, i get your point but i'd see hw this goes and if it doesnt work,i'd fling another thread.
And um, the punny guy, guess you didnt notice i already gave him his answer.
And i have a hunch you do fit my requirements but you dont wanna play.right??
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Jamesdman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
. . .SUBSCRIBING. . . *walks in. . . .takes a seat close to Slimyem. . .thinkin aloud. . .'diz babe sittin beside me mk sense oh'.*~~LoL. BTW: watz d topic of discussion in diz thread?
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by pablo009: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
am interested in u can i have ur facebook address or ur yahoo id, ? mine is olacodexx@yahoo.com
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
slimyem:

okay, i get your point but i'd see hw this goes and if it doesnt work,i'd fling another thread.
And um, the punny guy, guess you didnt notice i already gave him his answer.
And i have a hunch you do fit my requirements but you dont wanna play.right??

I'm always up for a verbal joust or 2.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by leuelliot(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by pleep(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
Araboy:

Lol what happened to your hottie Africa1 or just Nigerian guys can't help themselves
^ lol, you dont really think I'm going to email the OP do you? He is a male 419er and his name is Jenkins Ayeko!  tongue
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
pleep:

^ lol, you dont really think I'm going to email the OP do you? He is a male 419er and his name is Jenkins Ayeko! tongue

Of course he is, only a fool will become his victim
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by african1(f): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2011
pleep:

^ lol, you dont really think I'm going to email the OP do you? He is a male 419er and his name is Jenkins Ayeko! tongue

It would hilarious if you call and meet with him, and see a middle aged, bald white man waiting for you. He he he that would be epic. tongue
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by pleep(m): 1:54am On Jul 19, 2011
^hahaha! I would feel so dirty after something like that. cheesy
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Of course he is, only a fool will become his victim
change your username to justdumb.it would describe u a lot better.
african1:

It would hilarious if you call and meet with him, and see a middle aged, bald white man waiting for you. He he he that would be epic. tongue
pleep:

even when God himself comes down to deliver blessing to you,u still wouldnt believe it until he passes you by, *smh* for three of una.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by justwise(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2011
slimyem:

change your username to justdumb.it would describe u a lot better.even when God himself comes down to deliver blessing to you,u still wouldnt believe it until he passes you by, *smh* for three of una.

You just failed miserably with this romance-scam mission.

A little search by anybody who cares will expose u more even with ur numerous IDs.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Araboy(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2011
OP  next  would you need rich sugar daddy chatmates  also   grin
Bro go get you job and girlfriend please
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by african1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2011
pleep:

Lol I think it would funny if that happened to me. I ran crazy everytime I get embressed, and I just see myself running as hard as I could. lo
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by todan(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ poster

U maybe pretty outwardly, but with the little utterances from u, i can deduce how ugly you are on the inside, this makes u less attractive to guys around u. now i can see why u bored, u need to get a life. i hope i didn't offend u. lipsrsealed
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by MRD1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
, nkemnkem10@yahoo.com, will like to chat with you
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
todan:

@ poster

U maybe pretty outwardly, but with the little utterances from u, i can deduce how ugly you are on the inside, this makes u less attractive to guys around u. now i can see why u bored, u need to get a life. i hope i didn't offend u. lipsrsealed
must you post something if you've got nothing upstairs?ugh!u are so pathetic and u dont even know shit bout what u just wrote.ur deductions are baseless.you are the dunce who needs to get a life!
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by unipol(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
NO REAL MAN will continue to arque with everybody to score his point. so, my logic is that the poster is a woman.guys please do this girl a favour, by applying to be her boyfriend.
justwise and others are mistaking her to be another person.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by todan(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2011
must you post something if you've got nothing upstairs?ugh!u are so pathetic and u don't even know poo bout what u just wrote.your deductions are baseless.you are the dunce who needs to get a life!

It's not compulsory that you must end up with a guy, there is option "B" , become an old lady with ninety nine cats
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2011
unipol:

NO REAL MAN will continue to arque with everybody to score his point. so, my logic is that the poster is a woman.guys please do this girl a favour, by applying to be her boyfriend.
justwise and others are mistaking her to be another person.
did u read right?i need chatmates not boyfriends.comprehende??u can as well save your favour.
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2011
todan:

It's not compulsory that you must end up with a guy, there is option "B" , become an old lady with ninety nine cats
u sure need to have your head examined because you dont have the faintest idea of what you've been writing.u need to see a shrink fast!
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by todan(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2011
@poster
you really have issues. angry. I can help u, i'm a psychiatrist. cool
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by MMM2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
op
i asked u a simple question,

instead of u 2 answer my question u called me all sort of names.

Dont worry when u c me u will regret and will like 2 nyash me but by dat time it will be 2 late. angry
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
Is the invitation still open?
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2011
lari03:

Is the invitation still open?
of course as long as you have the soecifications inthe topic
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2011
todan:

@poster
you really have issues. angry. I can help u, i'm a psychiatrist. cool
i know you are lying.you are a patient at yaba left.you are only being delusional by claiming to be a psychiatrist
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by slimyem: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2011
M M M:

op
i asked u a simple question,

instead of u 2 answer my question u called me all sort of names.

Dont worry when u c me u will regret and will like 2 nyash me but by dat time it will be 2 late. angry
sorry.i dont talk with PERVERTS!
Re: Needs Smart,intelligent Male Chatmates by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2011
how do u measure smartness, I prefer humor.

Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List) / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland / I Found My Love On Nairaland!