Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. (4812 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / My Wife Mother Packed Her Loads Out Of My House / Why President Buhari's First Wife Packed Out Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Oizee(f): 11:27am On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:

I didn't! As a matter of fact I wasn't at home when she packed
a woman packed out of the house on her own, when she realised her mistakes she decided to come back, and out of pride she wants u to come pick her things and bring her home to avoid disgrace from her side, it will look as if u went to beg her......

Honestly ur post reminds me of my colleague's wife, she did same and the guy no even send her, the day she came, she went to one elderly woman to bring her home to beg the guy to accept her back, and the guy accepted her but, she began to boast to her friends in the estate that when the guy couldn't cope without her, he came begging and it was just the opposite.

That aside, where I come from o, if a man send a woman packing and he regret his action, it's mandatory on him to go and beg but, if a woman send herself packing and wants to come back she's on her own, and she has given the man an opportunity to disrespect her. Like someone I know, he would always emphasize on any little argument that the woman can go after all she didn't see his leg in their house when she packed the first time, he would even threatens that, if she leaves, she should consider it forever bcuz he made a mistake the first time accepting her back

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by SWATMan: 11:29am On May 21, 2022
JRichards:

And the cycle continues. You know nothing. I rather divorce than endure that. Mr. Married man

Kids every where.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by toujurs: 11:31am On May 21, 2022
JRichards:

100% So. Yes

If you rely on advice here, you'll get it wrong.

She has already figured the part she got wrong in your issues so you don't need to overflog it or play the ego card by saying, you left yourself, return. She wants to be needed and as such, you're almost re-proposing to her. Hence you need to reach out, while she meets you mid way

Any other counsel about from this counsel here is to scatter your marriage patapata. The choice is yours. I have spoken
You don't have sense, Oga. It's men like you that give these women the leverage to misbehave. You don't know how to discipline someone to have sense.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 12:19pm On May 21, 2022
toujurs:
You don't have sense, Oga. It's men like you that give these women the leverage to misbehave. You don't know how to discipline someone to have sense.

You're irredemably stupeed. If yu cant control who you marry, can't you divorce ?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 12:21pm On May 21, 2022
SWATMan:

Kids every where.

Ancestor with una yeye entanglement

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Elporo(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:

Is there dignity with doing that?

None.

People say marriage is a contract. I say it is a business. If it does not yield profit, perhaps you should change your line of business.

You dig?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Elporo(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:

PS: I am in Oyo State, my parent also lives in Oyo. Hers are in Akure but separated.

What you are looking for in Sokoto, is in your Shokoto tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by PeerHub(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
Thanks to everyone who had shared minds and thoughts regarding my current predicament.

I read through all comments and I must say you all are amazing. I will have a conference meeting within myself and make decisions based on what will make life more easier than it was or has been for me in the past few days.

We learn to grow. I really appreciate this and God bless

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by basswoodd2222: 2:52pm On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:
Thanks to everyone who had shared minds and thoughts regarding my current predicament.

I read through all comments and I must say you all are amazing. I will have a conference meeting within myself and make decisions based on what will make life more easier than it was or has been for me in the past few days.

We learn to grow. I really appreciate this and God bless

Please be a man, give her an ultimatum to come back or she forgets about the marriage. Your son remains your son forever irrespective of the outcome. Off your phone and block any forms of communications with her

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by nelszx: 3:38pm On May 21, 2022
Just fulfill your part by sending her the money (that's the only thing you owe her) and relax. Just be watching, don't go to her parents house for any reason whatsoever.

When she's tired and truly wants to return, she'll do so. As for your son, just relax your wife will take care of him properly.

Stand on your ground as it wasn't you who sent her packing in the first place. Don't call her again, just watch and observe how things will play out. No matter what, you shouldn't be disrespected by your in laws

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Beermoney1: 4:33pm On May 21, 2022
Carcholce:

So the woman that packed out by herself doesn’t want the marriage to work?

2 wrongs can’t make a right. Sometimes one person needs to be matured and do what it takes. Marriage is not fight, u win so i lose or I am the winner you are the loser. It takes maturity to swallow your ego and make things work. In my work place, I supervise some older ladies. They scream, shout sometimes when I ask them to do something they do not want to. This women for you, but you need to be calm, play the fool to get what you want. It is not written on your forehead. Maturity is the key.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by GboyegaD(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:

I've met kins-people. They're also saying I should come bring her belongings.

That I should act like a man and just over look her childish behaviour and manners.

I called one this evening that It doesn't sit well in me to come over to bring her belongings. What he said was he's not interested in this anymore and hanged the phone on me, I took time to call back and he didn't answer.

I had to call my woman and talk things out that I can only provide her with the money to get back home. She went silent and could not alter words afterwards.

We have a son together though. And I'm concern about my child.

He's just clocked one March 30th.

sad

Are you sure you have not over flogged the issue for the person to say he isn't interested anymore?

As for bringing her things back, that should be your least worries as you need be sure that she is coming back for good and an improved version of herself.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Emmanuel909090: 5:37pm On May 21, 2022
Learning
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Carcholce: 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
Beermoney1:

2 wrongs can’t make a right. Sometimes one person needs to be matured and do what it takes. Marriage is not fight, u win so i lose or I am the winner you are the loser. It takes maturity to swallow your ego and make things work. In my work place, I supervise some older ladies. They scream, shout sometimes when I ask them to do something they do not want to. This women for you, but you need to be calm, play the fool to get what you want. It is not written on your forehead. Maturity is the key.

I get your point. Your response just unlocked a new level in my brain.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Southbeach: 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
As for me, I would pretend and rule her exit from the house as a courtesy visit to her parents place.
If she insist on me coming to bring her home, then she has the grace of a week to return home from the day she made the request.
"I'll consider myself divorced if she objects".

Any woman that can boldly pack her things out of her husband's house without any history of violence, maltreatment or whatsoever should never be allowed back into the house without the intervention of her parents going back with her whenever shes ready to return.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by silibaba: 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:
Hello There ��
I'd like you guys to help me on this... My wife packed her belongings from the house exactly a month today. Now she wants me to come bring her belongings back to the house from her parents.

As a man, is this right?

SIMPle man you are

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2022
PeerHub:
Hello There ��
I'd like you guys to help me on this... My wife packed her belongings from the house exactly a month today. Now she wants me to come bring her belongings back to the house from her parents.

As a man, is this right?

I think you should allow her feel the shame of packing out and packing back with out you bringing her back home

You can only do that if you were the one that packed her out

Next time, she will think twice
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by capnies: 9:32pm On May 21, 2022
SHE JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU'LL ACCEPT HER BACK. THATS ALL, BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL HER TO REMAIN WHERE SHE IS. SO BY TELLING HER TO COME BACK YOU HAVE GIVEN HER THE GREEN LIGHT. THAT WILL MAKE HER HAPPY
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by bummyla(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Then let her bring her things back by herself!

PeerHub:

Hmmmmm.

I don't have issues with her coming back, where I have issues with is me been the one to come bring her belongings back to the house.

She's this nagging type, she someone who wants you to please her 100% even when she know you're not equal to fulfilling it.

She's someone who chooses other people apartment to hers, even when I've told her I don't like her sitting or doing anything in others people's home.

When I'm busy with work on my phone, that's when she wants to have a conversation.

She's someone who will not do anything for you until when she pleases.

There's alot of things she's doing which I talked out with her but she's not ready to heed.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by bummyla(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2022
Mine too! Countless time! May 4 2021 I changed my locks! She was not with me during the covid locked down!

Baba40:

You are wrong bro... Mine did 4 different times, the last was the final
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JovialJune(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
Op, I noticed that in all your explanations, you never responded to those that asked why she packed out of the house, is it because it will bring out your faults and make her justified?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by elmagnifico411(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2022
Then there's no point allowing her come back home.. if she's got all these aforementioned negativities, baba, go look for another wife for yourself.
PeerHub:

Hmmmmm.

I don't have issues with her coming back, where I have issues with is me been the one to come bring her belongings back to the house.

She's this nagging type, she someone who wants you to please her 100% even when she know you're not equal to fulfilling it.

She's someone who chooses other people apartment to hers, even when I've told her I don't like her sitting or doing anything in others people's home.

When I'm busy with work on my phone, that's when she wants to have a conversation.

There's alot of things she's doing which I talked out with her but she's not ready to heed.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by elmagnifico411(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2022
Bros, were u d one who chased her out? If yes, I think u go and bring her back; if no, baba, no
go anywhere. She left with her legs, let her come back with them.
PeerHub:

She doesn't want to back else I come pack her things, I told her I was going to pay the the transport fare, she still insist on me coming.

Not that I can't go and bring those things back to the house, but to me It feels like I went to beg her to come back.

Is there dignity with doing that?
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by ogawisdom(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2022
PeerHub:
Hello There ��

As a man, is this right?

Tell her to come back the way she left if you want her to submit to you forever. Don't listen to weaklings here.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2022
Let her bring herself back... you didn't chase her out

But If you know that you did her wrong that prompted that action of hers...kindly go get her and refresh your marriage vows to each other alone in the room
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by BIXYBABE: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
PeerHub:

Hmmmm.

Both parents want us to resolve, I keep saying I didn't send her packing, when she feels dim she can come.

I'm not not comfortable with the part where I should be the one to go bring her luggages back to the house.

This is why I've come to ask if that's not foolishness.

If I do go, what could be the possible consequences.

Pls for d sake of ur children, go to her parent house and help her pack her belongings but tell her at d d presence of her parent that no matter what happen again if she dare pack her pack out, u will never help her pack, infact dat might be d end of ur relationship. I hate nonsense, there is no how there won't be misunderstanding but packing out is d last thing I would never do, where I wan pack go. My mum would never allow that.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Thebig4: 9:32pm On May 22, 2022
She is ashamed to bring her things back herself. She want you to come pick it up yourself so it would look as if you re the one begging her to come back home. Women and mind game. The choice is yours if you dnt feel to big about it you can go and help to carry her things. But remember when next she moves her things she would still wants you to come and pick it up for her. The ball is in ur court.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Acme45: 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
BIXYBABE:
Pls for d sake of ur children, go to her parent house and help her pack her belongings but tell her at d d presence of her parent that no matter what happen again if she dare pack her pack out, u will never help her pack, infact dat might be d end of ur relationship. I hate nonsense, there is no how there won't be misunderstanding but packing out is d last thing I would never do, where I wan pack go. My mum would never allow that.
was he the one who helped her to park her things to her parents house? How did she park her things to her parents house in the first place, let her use the same method to bring her things back
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by JRichards: 6:53am On May 23, 2022
toujurs:

You're stupid. Extremely stupid
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Beermoney1: 7:58am On May 23, 2022
Carcholce:

I get your point. Your response just unlocked a new level in my brain.

Happy u did. We live short lives. If you love someone, proof it to the person while the person lives. Had a brother that died. We fought alot. But now he is gone, I still regret all those petty fights. In fact on the day my brother died, we fought physically, he just went to school and slept off and would not wake up. When at the theater he just kept calling me, although the nurse refused I come in. He was my best friend. Since then, I avoid unnecessary fights with the people that matter the most to me. Cos when we leave, at least leave them with pleasant memories.
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Toktee(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2022
JRichards:

100% So. Yes

If you rely on advice here, you'll get it wrong.

She has already figured the part she got wrong in your issues so you don't need to overflog it or play the ego card by saying, you left yourself, return. She wants to be needed and as such, you're almost re-proposing to her. Hence you need to reach out, while she meets you mid way

Any other counsel about from this counsel here is to scatter your marriage patapata. The choice is yours. I have spoken
SIMP..
Re: Help!!! My Wife Packed Her Belongings. by Toktee(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2022
PeerHub:

Hmmmmm.

I told my wife on the day of our wedding on the altar that thank God them no talk that "until death do us apart" nonsense here..

Any time you do anyhow u will see anyhow,though I love you and you know it. grin

Pleased you for everything.. Ehn..

If you packed out and go and expect my to go bring ur kaya back the simple question I will ask you is.. Did I send you packing?

I will be a simp to go bring your kaya back.

Well, some men are just photocopies of men..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.......... / Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline? / 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.