Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics (4801 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Collins918: 5:42pm On May 08, 2020
Something is really bothering me. I need advice from married women and men in the house please. I have been married for a year with 2 kids ( twins) but my wife has had never post any of my pics on her social media. I am not happy with her.

1. On our wedding day she posted her pics and of her family members and friends except me . I have address the problem with her to know why . She said she will add more later. She never did which I had never bothered to ask again because our marriage was young to start having issue just because of pics

2. On our twins dedications the same thing happened again. She posted over 100 pics on Facebook but none of mine. I have address the problem. Asking her again why she keep excluding me from her social media account. I asked her if she is not happy to have me as a husband. She said no . She has forgot to add my pic . She apologise.

3. My twins were born a day before my birthday in May. We had a small gathering at home for our birthdays. We snapped loads of photos but she didn’t post any of mine. Even on her WhatsApp status she posted our twins and on my day she only wrote happy birthday to my soulmate but not a pic of me. I was upset that I asked her , how would feel if I have not posted any of your pics since our wedding until now. She said well it’s my choice to do it and she has had never forced me to put her pics on my Facebook and WhatsApp . She said I can go ahead and remove it. She said it’s her Facebook she can do whatever she want including who to post. We had a heated argument and we haven’t spoke to each other since then.
4 I am not happy with her attitudes . I know it’s only pics we are fighting for , to some people it may seems as a stupid thing to fight for . But it means a lot to me. I feel jealous when I see other couples posting each other on Facebook but why can’t my own wife can do the same for me. She doesn’t think is a big deal to her. I feel bad . Now I am wondering if she truly loves me for real or if she only married me because of my money. I am not rich . I have my furniture company. I have opened a shop for her. I take care of her and her family 100% financially. I am not ugly , I only senior her by 3 years. It’s not like she married her father or grand father age mate that’s why she will feel embarrassed to post him . I just don’t understand why she doesn’t feel to post any of my pic. I just don’t know what to do or say to her anymore. I want to know if what she’s doing is really right. For married men and women in the house . How would you feel if your partner has had never post you on social media before ? Please single stay out of my post. Many thanks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by adontcare(f): 5:44pm On May 08, 2020
Post ur picture and tag her

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Eazie351(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
her husband is in the US, she's showing her pics and his kids to him.

since you want us to help you run your family affairs from the internet.

19 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Donald3d(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2020
grin
I was about to say it isn't important and you shouldn't bother yourself about it, but I have learnt something in marriage, everything is important .

So, let's dissect your issue starting from the root. I believe starting from the root is the best way to solve problems, to prevent a recurrence.

Let's start with WHY

Why do you want her to share your pictures ?

1. Is it because you want to do what others are doing (the ones you are jealous of). You want online validation ?
2. Or is it because you feel she doesn't love you enough, because she isn't sharing your pictures.

If your answer is number one. You really need to rethink this Sir. Online validation no dey help anybody. Its a gathering of people who really don't care about you or how much you or your wife love each other. It would put your family under unnecessary stress to "keep up" with what everyone else is doing.

You would be subconsciously pushed into basing your love for each other on what people's perception of what your love for each other should be . I hope this isn't confusing.

If your answer is number 2, you really need to take it easy with her and also treat her "issues" from the root. Ask her WHY , in a very calm manner, without looking or sounding judgmental. You need to communicate your worries to her and what you would like her to do and WHY you want her to do it. Also listen carefully to why she hasn't posted your pictures. You would be shocked to get replies like "I don't want anyone to steal you from me ". Just ask her, in a respectful manner.

Away from your concerns and your worries, please understand that people show love in different ways. Look around you carefully, everyday, and see other ways she is showing you love, apart from uploading your picture online.

Offline show of love is always more real than showing it online. Because its done out of selflessness(because no one is watching).Most (not all) people who constantly post their families or spouses online are just looking for online validation, an invisible competition to see who can display love the most. Of what use is it, when love is shown online and you are not treated right offline.

What I am trying to say Sir is, while you try to find out why she isn't sharing your pictures, appreciate the other ways she is showing you love offline, because at the end of the day, that is what really counts.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Davash222(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2020
Dear men,

Always value who values you. You can't be carrying someone like a bag of rice while she's carrying you like a loaf of bread.

Delete all her photos you have. Go to facebook and change your relationship status to 'Single'.

Thank me later.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by ojun50(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2020
Answer this question
1. Why dating does she post ur picture on facebook or whapp
2. How long did you guys dated before marriage
3. did you rush her into marrying you or by family

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Kestolove(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2020
She is not proud of u maybe u are to ugly.

8 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by gaby(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2020
I could sense the anger, confusion, and emotions running through your write up, if not, I'd have responded in the usual manner.

A picture of you alongside this post would go a long way to really help us make an informed judgment or prognosis of what could be going on in your wife's head.

Otherwise, she could simply be a woman who doesn't want to put her man all out there. Just thinking.

Some of us wey our women no dey post post our pictures sef dey happy say dem leave am like dat. My woman no even get that time and I no send.

Could she have made a whole lot of mouth about how she won't be getting married to a man who isn't Mr. World while single, or she sees you as not as handsome as her last ex?

So many questions...

Guy, in all, no let this picture matter come dey cause kasala for una so long as she's okay in every other department.

Kpata kpata, make you carry the both of una picture dey splash all over. You fit even take out a popular newspaper centerspread advertorial to show the whole world say na you she marry in case she no want make people sabi una together. However she reacts to the above should be enough to tell you what she thinks about you physically.

Kpele my guy, this na small thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54pm On May 08, 2020
She is not proud of you. Simple. kiss
Why?
You have to ask her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Davash222(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
She is not proud of u maybe u are to ugly.
No man Is ugly.
If she's not proud of him, then it means she's a gold digger! Typical Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Ybaby: 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
I dont post hubby's pic too.
1. Girls are desperate and I dont want them coming for my man.
2. Hubby is my happy place and rock and I dont want share him
3. I am private

26 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On May 08, 2020
I don't think she loves you.

If she loves you, you could even be a leprechaun and she would flaunt you to the world.

7 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin

E get why, but I'm not the one to tell you why.

Whenever you grow enough balls, you would wake her very early in the morning and start a hot session of interrogation of what her problem is.
It's not good for a man to be too soft sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by DextrousDavid(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2020
Oboi
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On May 08, 2020
Ybaby:
3. I am private

Puh-lease!
Does your husband not go out?
He cannot be hidden.
Show him off while you can, it'll make him feel special.

17 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Mindlog: 6:07pm On May 08, 2020
Another tales by moonlight. sad

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by HarunaWest(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2020
Collins918:
Something is really bothering me. I need advice from married women and men in the house please. I have been married for a year with 2 kids ( twins) but my wife has had never post any of my pics on her social media. I am not happy with her.

1. On our wedding day she posted her pics and of her family members and friends except me . I have address the problem with her to know why . She said she will add more later. She never did which I had never bothered to ask again because our marriage was young to start having issue just because of pics

2. On our twins dedications the same thing happened again. She posted over 100 pics on Facebook but none of mine. I have address the problem. Asking her again why she keep excluding me from her social media account. I asked her if she is not happy to have me as a husband. She said no . She has forgot to add my pic . She apologise.

3. My twins were born a day before my birthday in May. We had a small gathering at home for our birthdays. We snapped loads of photos but she didn’t post any of mine. Even on her WhatsApp status she posted our twins and on my day she only wrote happy birthday to my soulmate but not a pic of me. I was upset that I asked her , how would feel if I have not posted any of your pics since our wedding until now. She said well it’s my choice to do it and she has had never forced me to put her pics on my Facebook and WhatsApp . She said I can go ahead and remove it. She said it’s her Facebook she can do whatever she want including who to post. We had a heated argument and we haven’t spoke to each other since then.
4 I am not happy with her attitudes . I know it’s only pics we are fighting for , to some people it may seems as a stupid thing to fight for . But it means a lot to me. I feel jealous when I see other couples posting each other on Facebook but why can’t my own wife can do the same for me. She doesn’t think is a big deal to her. I feel bad . Now I am wondering if she truly loves me for real or if she only married me because of my money. I am not rich . I have my furniture company. I have opened a shop for her. I take care of her and her family 100% financially. I am not ugly , I only senior her by 3 years. It’s not like she married her father or grand father age mate that’s why she will feel embarrassed to post him . I just don’t understand why she doesn’t feel to post any of my pic. I just don’t know what to do or say to her anymore. I want to know if what she’s doing is really right. For married men and women in the house . How would you feel if your partner has had never post you on social media before ? Please single stay out of my post. Many thanks
Oga, Amariya had never posted my pics, I don't even post hers too. We are good to go...Stop living social media life(it's fake) and live the real life at home..The woman in your house is your wife, that she doesn't post your pics doesn't make her less of a wife.
Just let her be and don't force her to do what she doesn't Wana do or you might end up regretting your decision mehn.

13 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by bigiyaro(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2020
if na true story be this, you too should to your own things and exclude her.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by SageMK: 6:12pm On May 08, 2020
Please single stay out of my post. Many thanks

Experience doesn't come with knowledge.

Anyway, you have a very myopic mentality.
No wonder you are here fretting about photos.

Your concerns should be with reality. Not online.

5 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Mariangeles(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:
Dear men,

Always value who values you. You can't be carrying someone like a bag of rice while she's carrying you like a loaf of bread.

Delete all her photos you have. Go to facebook and [s] change your relationship status to 'Single'. [/s]

Thank me later.

Too drastic.

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by CokeBar(f): 6:14pm On May 08, 2020
Looool...

This is soo funny.

Next time, take her phone and upload the pictures yourself...

Also, if she isn't putting up your picture after wedding and after you've complained... it is either:

1. She's ashamed of you.
2. She's hiding something.

It is not normal for a lady to not put up her husband's picture if she knows it would make him happy.

If she's living a private life then she also shouldn't put your kids up there.

Please add your picture, I want to check for something.

15 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Davash222(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Too drastic.
Abi too mild?
Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2020
Collins918:

why do you need validation via her facebook account ?

like someone said why dont you post those pictures on your own facebook? No one is stopping you from that ?

Life is not run via facebook, facebook is being used to decieve and make people believe what there are not

The same people you are crying for their validation, are same people who laugh at you when eg your marriage is in trouble

7 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by candyguyofficia(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2020
Ybaby:
3. I am private

Seem Op wife just replied him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by CokeBar(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2020
candyguyofficia:

Seem Op wife just replied him

Right!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by Vloml222(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2020
@collins918! I know it's a big deal ,but since you have discussed it with your wife and she already told you what you needed to know about the whole posting pic stuff! I guess you should stuck it in.no point bringing it here.you will only hurt with comments and talks.so dont allow things come between you and your wife all because of social display.it doesn't worth it.

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by eazzzy1(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2020
Your wife isn’t proud of your looks. If she’s a private person she would post you from time to time as it is of importance to you.

You can either accept it, work on your looks and dress sense or you tell her this is a deal breaker and you are ready to leave the marriage because of this.

If she still insists on not posting after that then you have your answer, she doesn’t care about you. She thinks marrying you was a mistake and if she had options she would not have married you.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by GraGra247(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2020
Davash222:
Dear men,

Delete all her photos you have. Go to facebook and change your relationship status to 'Single'.

Thank me later.

Best reply so far. I can't suffer for a woman and she doesn't value me.

I will not only delete her pictures, I will delete any money I use to support her and her family going forward.

Since she said her Facebook belongs to her and she does what she wants with it, then I readily prove to her that my money belongs to me and I do what I want with it.

7 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by CsRockefeller(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2020
Who remembers this exact story/issue on this section last year?

Take away social media and many would run mad.

11 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by CsRockefeller(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2020
OP you are very stupid (pardon me pls) look at how fellow stupid people are trying to bring your marriage into disrepute.

If it's so much an important issue, why haven't you discussed it with her?

You came here to seek advice from frustrated jaundiced fellows and ladies? Tueh!!

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by TheeDetective: 6:37pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin I was about to type exactly the same thing you just typed; but you got there before me grin grin grin grin

I remember that thread last year and I actually think this @op is one and the same person in that thread as the story is so similar.

The @op just did a bit of alteration to this one posted so that it would not look exactly the same like the story in the thread link below. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5109581/wife-doesnt-post-pictures-social
CsRockefeller:
Who remembers this exact story/issue on this section last year?

Take away social media and many would run mad.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics by ahnie: 6:45pm On May 08, 2020
I don't ever remember posting my husband's pic.
Not one at all.

N/b ...please I don't have strength to answer mentions.
Thanks!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! / How Do You Handle A Dirty Wife After Much Talk? / FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.