Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces (556 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Kill Russian Platoon Commander Senior Lieutenant Goncharov / Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by Igbofam2: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
Again, news came to the Yanaulsky district: during a special operation in Ukraine, senior lieutenant Shaydullin Eduard Mansurovich was killed .

Edward was a professional soldier

In 2009 he was drafted into the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

In 2013 he entered the Mikhailovskaya Military Artillery Academy in St. Petersburg, which he graduated in 2018.

He served as a platoon commander of a self-propelled artillery regiment of a guards tank division of a military unit in Naro-Fominsk, Moscow Region.

The family was orphaned - wife Ilmira and six-year-old son Timur.
We express our sincere condolences to the family, relatives, grandmother Lyudmila Bayramovna, brother Artur, and friends.
Farewell to the deceased will take place tomorrow, May 21, at 11.00 am on the central square of the city.

https://timenote.info/ru/Shajdullin-Eduard-Mansurovich

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by eliyke(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by solexyy: 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
WAR IS A MATTER OF LIFE & DEATH. NO BIGGIE
Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:23am On May 21, 2022
Ukraine has lost Kherson and Kherson Oblast, Zaporizhzhia Oblast and, having been penetrated at Popasnaya and Izium, is about to lose the entirety of Donbas to Russia. That's 100,000 km sq of territory lost already to date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by Nobody: 6:06am On May 21, 2022
Oh, I thought they also said Russia Chief of Staff, General Gerasimov was severely wounded in an attack on Izyum. Then I saw Gerasimov live in a meeting the next day!!!!!! Even the western media are beginning to stay away from their Ukrainian sources because they often make them look stupid.

Igbofam, how is ghost of Kyiv na? Is he also killing Russians in Donbass?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by rottennaija(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2022
atmy1:
Oh, I thought they also said Russia Chief of Staff, General Gerasimov was severely wounded in an attack on Izyum. Then I saw Gerasimov live in a meeting the next day!!!!!! Even the western media are beginning to stay away from their Ukrainian sources because they often make them look stupid.

Igbofam, how is ghost of Kyiv na? Is he also killing Russians in Donbass?
Don't min the igbofool. Tomorrow, we will see the general alive and well.

1 Like

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by rottennaija(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2022
���� What beauties we got today.
But I remember. There are no Nazis in Ukraine, nooo, it's all photoshop.

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by rottennaija(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2022
Azov surrendering. Thickly decorated with tattoos proving there is no Nazism in ��.
� ⬇️
Full video �� https:///lXPTQNIiFo https:///VzvErdpKnl

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by rottennaija(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
Hitler quotes as tattoos and Bandera https:///jqjp2xPOUK

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by rottennaija(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2022
„Heroes of Azovstal“ https:///zOMOTlUN3p

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by gambojimeta: 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
rottennaija:
���� What beauties we got today.
But I remember. There are no Nazis in Ukraine, nooo, it's all photoshop.
No one said there were no nazi in Ukraine. What is being said is that there are bigger nazis in Russia like the ones below that hold parades to celebrate Hitler's birthday and all. The ones beheading Muslims and killing African students. The Azov are babies compared to Nazi skinheads and nazi scums in Russia.

These captured nazis would be well at home in Russia.

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by gambojimeta: 9:31pm On May 21, 2022

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by gambojimeta: 9:33pm On May 21, 2022
rottennaija:
���� .

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 21, 2022
You have posted these pics more than 1000 times on Nairaland but you are yet to mention any Russian commander from Colonel upwards that is Nazi
gambojimeta:

1 Like

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by gambojimeta: 9:56pm On May 21, 2022
atmy1:
You have posted these pics more than 1000 times on Nairaland but you are yet to mention any Russian commander from Colonel upwards that is Nazi
Well . Are you pained now or what? You can just waka pass ya know.

What is a colonel being nazi when Russia itself holds nazi parades and Russian nazis kills Muslims and black people.

Well grab you popcorn and soda because I will be posting it till the war is over cool

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by rottennaija(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2022
“I live in an East European country (Czechia) and boy, did we show it to Putin. My energy bill has gone from $150/month to $600/month. Two months ago almost all cars on the road were showing off Ukrainian flags, now you can’t see a single one. I wonder why…”

Re: Russian Platoon Commander, Senior Lieut. Mansurovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces by VictorUSA(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2022
Putin wants all his top military official decimated in war that will end him.grin I'm just laughing as putinists thinks that their master is winning and gaining in Ukraine.

(1) (Reply)

Russia’s Wagner Group In Mali Spurs Refugee Spike In Mauritania / The US Embassy In Russia Is Now "Shy" Of Its Address. / Erdogan: Zelensky Is Very Worried About People Who Deceive Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.