Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today (616 Views)

UKRAINE: Is Zelensky A Hero Or Is He Deluded? By Fani Kayode / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Messijoseph56: 8:23pm On May 20, 2022
��⚡A lot of pilots died trying to break through to Azovstal - Zelensky

The President of Ukraine acknowledged that the Armed Forces of Ukraine suffered significant losses among the flight crew, but could not organize an air corridor with the Azovstal plant in Mariupol

"A very large number of people died - our pilots ... Why? Because there were no air corridors to Azovstal because of Russia's powerful air defense," Zelensky said. #UkraineWar #Russia #Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by exCHRISTIAN: 8:28pm On May 20, 2022
angry grin
grin
grin

Arr Iyyee Peee (rip) to them
Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Igbofam: 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
Messijoseph56:

The President of Ukraine acknowledged that the Armed Forces of Ukraine suffered significant losses among the flight crew, but could not organize an air corridor with the Azovstal plant in Mariupol

"A very large number of people died - our pilots ... Why? Because there were no air corridors to Azovstal because of Russia's powerful air defense," Zelensky said. #UkraineWar #Russia #Ukraine

Propaganda grin cheesy

Which Pilots died inside what planes? grin

Putin bots are beyond pathetic grin

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by solexyy: 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
ARE U SURE ZELENSKY?
Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Teazer4(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2022
Igbofam:

Propaganda grin cheesy

Which Pilots died inside what planes? grin

Putin bots are beyond pathetic grin
he’s right you can look for the videos from your source.

Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Teazer4(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2022
Messijoseph56:

keep spreading the news bro… you’re doing well. We go Dey burst their lies…. Propaganda no Dey win war

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Igbofam: 8:42am On May 21, 2022
Teazer4:
he’s right you can look for the videos from your source.

Why don't you bring the videos from your source since you made the claims
Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Teazer4(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

Why don't you bring the videos from your source since you made the claims
I’ll do that later….I go mention you. Igbo my guy. Your body too dey hot at times , we no be enemies ooo

1 Like

Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2022
Stupid op, you just sit and write Nonesense.
Re: Zelensky: A Lot Of Our Pilot Died Today by Igbofam: 9:35am On May 21, 2022
Teazer4:
I’ll do that later….I go mention you. Igbo my guy. Your body too dey hot at times , we no be enemies ooo

This is your guy not me

(1) (Reply)

Russia's Blockade Of Ukraine Ports Is Complicating Baby Formula Shortages In USA / Ukraine Is Losing 600 - 1000 Soldiers A Day, 20,000 A Month - UK Guardian / Moment Russian Soldier Catches And Throw Away Bomb From Ukraine Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.