Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians (1072 Views)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by firstone(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov claimed on Tuesday that the United States and the United Kingdom have been exerting influence over Ukrainian negotiators to prolong the war in Ukraine with the intent of killing off more Russian soldiers.

Lavrov made the allegations during an educational forum in Moscow, according to the Russian state media outlet RT. Since Russia began its invasion of Ukraine in late February, Russian President Vladimir Putin and various Kremlin officials have publicly threatened NATO and other countries with retaliation if they intervene in the war. Meanwhile, Russia's state media has characterized the conflict as not just a fight against Ukraine but also a war against the West.
Lavrov said during the forum, according to RT, that Ukraine may have found some "acceptable principles for reaching agreements" during past negotiations with Russia, but Western allies did not support the terms.

"We have information coming through various channels that Washington and especially London 'lead' the Ukrainian negotiators and control their freedom of maneuver," Lavrov said. "They want to drag out the conflict, and it seems to them that the longer it will last, the more damage they will inflict on Russian servicemen."

Source
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-accuses-us-blocking-peace-deal-war-kills-more-russians-1707471?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652838153

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
Hopeless idiots ... Did they also force you to rush into war in the first place.
We are still waiting for your useless Nuclear weapon.
If una no use am ... Big shame on you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by firstone(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
firstone:
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov claimed on Tuesday that the United States and the United Kingdom have been exerting influence over Ukrainian negotiators to prolong the war in Ukraine with the intent of killing off more Russian soldiers.

Lavrov made the allegations during an educational forum in Moscow, according to the Russian state media outlet RT. Since Russia began its invasion of Ukraine in late February, Russian President Vladimir Putin and various Kremlin officials have publicly threatened NATO and other countries with retaliation if they intervene in the war. Meanwhile, Russia's state media has characterized the conflict as not just a fight against Ukraine but also a war against the West.
Lavrov said during the forum, according to RT, that Ukraine may have found some "acceptable principles for reaching agreements" during past negotiations with Russia, but Western allies did not support the terms.

"We have information coming through various channels that Washington and especially London 'lead' the Ukrainian negotiators and control their freedom of maneuver," Lavrov said. "They want to drag out the conflict, and it seems to them that the longer it will last, the more damage they will inflict on Russian servicemen."

Source
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-accuses-us-blocking-peace-deal-war-kills-more-russians-1707471?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1652838153

Breaking news: Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said the U.S. and U.K. are prolonging the war in Ukraine in order to inflict damage on Russia's military.

Me: Pure lie! Russia is the one inflicting damage on itself by launching the unprovoked, unjustified, brutally barbaric war on Ukraine. The President of Ukraine called for peace and negotiation since before the end of February, but Putin refused, and then lied repeatedly. The West is not responsible for the shame Russia has brought on itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by solexyy: 8:43pm On May 20, 2022
IN THE END, ONLY U.S & U.K WILL BE WORSE OFF

10 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Hashabiah: 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
solexyy:
IN THE END, ONLY U.S & U.K WILL BE WORSE OFF
I wish I could double like this comment

5 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by abobote: 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
Lol, so Russia are begging for the war to end, but don't know how to go about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Pierohandsome: 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
Donbass is gone from Ukraine forever. There is nothing Ukraine,nor NATO can do about that.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Opolopoopolonio: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Where are pro-Putin luuunatics grin

Anyways, they will label this propaganda as usual... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Opolopoopolonio: 9:04pm On May 20, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Donbass is gone from Ukraine forever. There is nothing Ukraine,nor NATO can do about that.

Russia will beat a hasty retreat out of it the whole of Ukraine in due time. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by railone(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
The set of people that believe this should be lined up and killed by firing squad.

You're fighting on someone's else land and you're accusing a different party that isn't in the fight of prolonging it.

Oga if you go back to your land, who go come kill you there?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Kingpin1000: 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
railone:
The set of people that believe this should be lined up and killed by firing squad.

You're fighting on someone's else land and you're accusing a different party that isn't in the fight of prolonging it.

Oga if you go back to your land, who go come kill you there?
You just posted like a toddler or an adult that wears diapers.
You want Russia to leave Ukraine without completing it's task so you will be the first to shout Russia has been defeated.
Encirclement awaits more Ukrainian troops.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by 9gerian: 9:43pm On May 20, 2022
This response was to counter the accusation that Russia was weaponizing food by preventing Ukraine exports of food. A sort of tit for tat spats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BReYVzJQSok

If you follow the updates chronologically, and and read between the lines, you would understand who now wants the war to end faster, even after initially boasting that Ukraine would be supported to win the war 2 weeks prior to this report:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/13/us-defense-secretary-urges-immediate-ukraine-ceasefire-in-call-with-russian-counterpart/amp/

Both sides (definitely not one) are having to contend with the unintended consequences for sure.

That is war for you- highly unpredictable. And no side is the saint.

abobote:
Lol, so Russia are begging for the war to end, but don't know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Nerogaming01(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:

I have added the other like for you brother.
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Hashabiah: 10:09pm On May 20, 2022
grin
Nerogaming01:

I have added the other like for you brother.

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by railone(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You just posted like a toddler or an adult that wears diapers.
You want Russia to leave Ukraine without completing it's task so you will be the first to shout Russia has been defeated.
Encirclement awaits more Ukrainian troops.

I'm really curious as to what your cranium is protecting cause I'm more than certain that the brain can't be this dumb.

If they don't want to leave Ukraine, WTF will they now accuse someone else of prolonging the war?

How stupid can you be? like this is a whole new level. You just unlocked master level of stupid all thanks to blind fanship or whatever on a public forum that no one gives a crap about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Help2020: 12:43am On May 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
[s]Hopeless idiots ... Did they also force you to rush into war in the first place.
We are still waiting for your useless Nuclear weapon.
If una no use am ... Big shame on you[/s].
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by leofab(f): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
Hashabiah:
of only wishes were horses; both of you would have ridden on your fantasies.
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by leofab(f): 7:09am On May 21, 2022
Pierohandsome:
that’s what the Germans thought in 1942… don’t joke with the sheer effects of coalition.. the war will drag on for two more year while sanctions will keep weakening Russian economy.. ukraine might soon be on the offensive towards Moscow.
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2022
Help2020:

Mumu man
Reserve this for your hopeless father. I don't deal with senseless touts. And desist from coming to my mention till you you go and get home trained.
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Help2020: 7:42am On May 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Let me Reserve this for my hopeless father. I don't deal with senseless touts. And desist from coming to my mention till you you go and get home trained.
Fixed.
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Pierohandsome: 9:23am On May 21, 2022
leofab:
that’s what the Germans thought in 1942… don’t joke with the sheer effects of coalition.. the war will drag on for two more year while sanctions will keep weakening Russian economy.. ukraine might soon be on the offensive towards Moscow.
lol

Ukraine is finished bro. Don't believe MSM propaganda. Ukraine arm forces are surrendering in thousands. Russia isn't interested much In the entire Ukraine,but on key areas such as Mariupol ,and the donbass region. Same way you think Ukraine are fighting for their country is same way the people of donbass are fighting for their freedom backed by Russian Forces. Donbass is liberated from Ukraine for ever,quote me

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by leofab(f): 10:28am On May 21, 2022
Pierohandsome:
lol

Ukraine is finished bro. Don't believe MSM propaganda. Ukraine arm forces are surrendering in thousands. Russia isn't interested much In the entire Ukraine,but on key areas such as Mariupol ,and the donbass region. Same way you think Ukraine a fighting for their country is same way the people of donbass are fighting for their freedom backed by Russian Forces. Donbass is liberated from Ukraine for ever,quote
we all are swallowing propaganda… but I tried to balance mine be being non partisan and follow both sides propaganda groups.. Donbas isn’t fighting to leave Ukraine.. if Russia want a partition in Nigeria; don’t be surprise that you will be seeing paid protesting to join Russia.. it’s politics.. I pity the poor citizens are more collateral damage for this power tussle…
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Ibime(m): 11:17am On May 21, 2022
leofab:

Ukraine will never invade Russia because that brings Nuclear weapons into play per Russia's military doctrine. An attack on the homeland is cause for nukes. Ukraine know that and will not cross the border

1 Like

Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by leofab(f): 1:38pm On May 21, 2022
Ibime:

Ukraine will never invade Russia because that brings Nuclear weapons into play per Russia's military doctrine. An attack on the homeland is cause for nukes. Ukraine know that and will not cross the border
not when the west decides to gift ukraine some nukes too..
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Ibime(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2022
leofab:

Don't be silly. Nobody will gift anyone nukes in the middle of a war against another nuclear power
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2022
leofab:
the west that already ran away from defending Ukraine with their military.
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by leofab(f): 9:20pm On May 21, 2022
Ibime:

Don't be silly. Nobody will gift anyone nukes in the middle of a war against another nuclear power
like Germany n Italy.. you can’t attack a country with station nuclear warhead…
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2022
leofab:
like Germany n Italy.. you can’t attack a country with station nuclear warhead…

Yeah but you won't move nukes there in the middle of a war. It's a direct nuclear challenge
Re: Russia Accuses U.S. Of Blocking Peace Deal So War Kills More Russians by VictorUSA(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2022
So putin knows that too?

(1) (Reply)

Sky News: Iran Successfully Hit Israel With 7 Ballistic Missiles / Iceland To Get World’s First Gay Leader / Hiv-aids Rates Higher In D.c. Than West Africa ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.