Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. (50157 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend In Osun For Being Richer Than Them / Court Jails 2 Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Emmanueldavis(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2022
Fedrick100:

America and am using google voice to chat them

Your WhatsApp
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Fedrick100: 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
Emmanueldavis:

Your WhatsApp
B
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by 9japarrot: 12:12pm On May 21, 2022
moneyattractor:
Hustle legitimately online and have a peace of mind.... CPA and Affiliate marketing is making ordinary people millionaires overnight...

Those lazy ass bastard are spoiling the country image and killing opportunities for legitimate hustlers.

Would be glad if you can put me through.
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by redcliff: 12:15pm On May 21, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
4 years for 1.3 billion? Wow. This news will sure motivate others.

how so? he was a picker, he probably does not have cash on him as he has spent it all. 4years is still good punishment.
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nyne: 12:17pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:
You can never get rich, stay rich, and have peace by crooked means.

They just don't mix.

Hustle and live right.

But Politicians dey live right
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nefort: 12:28pm On May 21, 2022
uthlaw:
80% of Rich people in this country are not clean including politicians, pastors,imam...they all sleep with there two eyes closed!
So does it justify internet fraud and other illegal means of making money? What are you trying to say really? Dem suppose jail you join sef because it's clear you have plans to make money through illegal means.

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Unrated900(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2022
FOr those playing Baba Ijebu na 3 direct be that ooooo

20 22 2

Palm it and win today

National only

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by buttlover(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2022
Saintdan0421:
Dear Nairlanders, pls my gas got finished weeks back and I have been managing with my electric stove but NEPA has been bad of lately and am Broke.
Any amount will do pls.

GTB
D.O
Lol you even get gas cylinder. Sell am take buy fire wood. I cannot beg until I exhaust all available thing I have
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Elidrisy20: 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
Person wea theif #80 billion still dey Walker freely

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Emeka71(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:

They just don't mix.

Hustle and live right.
Some do.
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by RealEzee(m): 12:43pm On May 21, 2022
but dem no parade magu like dis or abba kyari undecided
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Plugsk(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2022
Do what works for you. Do what gives you peace regardless
uthlaw:
80% of Rich people in this country are not clean including politicians, pastors,imam...they all sleep with there two eyes closed!
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Goldbw122(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2022
They didn't solve the case internally is like they were too greedy to share the money that is why it is shown publicly right now

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Obyino: 1:02pm On May 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Oil de your head, leave that guy make em de dream

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Disembark: 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
Unrated900:
FOr those playing Baba Ijebu na 3 direct be that ooooo

20 22 2

Palm it and win today

National only

I fit play am for Loto??
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 21, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

That’s if the the money still dey. From the look of things, it’s as if they entered into a plea bargain arrangement for a reduced term of jail or pleaded guilty straight up.

EFCC seldom concludes trial in two months. Not at the high court.

And if the above is true, that means they confessed everything and EFCC has taking charge of those properties. Perhaps except any funds in crypto. And crypto ain’t no worth much now.

Do the maths.

The problem with issue like this is that EFCC will always strip you of everything before charging you to court, thereby leaving you with no resources to defend the case.

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Investorozay: 1:06pm On May 21, 2022
uthlaw:

You dey mind them
Na clean money develop lekki and ajah abi
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Svoboda(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

They'd have to forfeit their loot or properties to govt.
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:

They just don't mix.

Hustle and live right.
I guess you’re blind to politicians
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 21, 2022
darkstar6971:
Use fire wood.
Great response
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
Lumig:
cool
I have said it before and I will continue to say it that if not for the LITTLE EFCC is doing in our society most of us may not be able to walk on our streets anymore because of the atrocities these thieves and ritualists called yahoo boys would have turned the whole place to.
EFCC carry on, kudos to you people
You are hailing an outfit that fights corruption in the second most corrupt place in the world?

Make use of your head all the time, it’s not there for decoration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by gaby(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
Bobmarie:
I guess you’re blind to politicians

Who would have expected anything less from a cheap LovePeddler?...

Pikin wey ashewo born for armed robber wetin we go call am?

Na who get sore fly go always support for any argument.

Asswipe...
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Unrated900(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2022
Disembark:

I fit play am for Loto??

Play Am,
But add 68
For
D palming
Remember to send me
money once u chop...
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:

Who would have expected anything less from a cheap LovePeddler like my mother?...

Pikin wey ashewo born for armed robber wetin we go call am? My sisters.

Na who get sore fly like my mama my Toto go always support for any argument.

My mother is an Asswipe...
Alright
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:

They just don't mix.

Hustle and live right.

Modified:

I'm definitely on the wrong thread. This is a thread for the unrepentant ones who have vowed to reap where they have not sown while citing people they complain about as role models for why they have chosen this shameless path in life.

Make una continue. The Politicians and everyone else earning crookedly have their karma perched on a corner waiting for them too. The routes and timings might differ but it doesn't mean they go scot free.
your politicians have been doing it since 1960
Only a mumu man believes in karma
Una dey use karma to console una self’s lol

1 Like

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by gaby(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2022
Harmskion:
your politicians have been doing it since 1960
Only a mumu man believes in karma
Una dey use karma to console una self’s lol

And these are the future of the country...tueh

Una never start...
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Stargangz: 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
darkstar6971:
Use fire wood.
Na by force to use gas? Shey u beta pass people wey dey use firewood? This ur format no work abegi, try anoda one. Scammer oshi
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by JAWBONE(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
Makanike:
Make them free those boys abeg

Everybody nah criminal for 9ja

Be specific, you and your kind na im be criminal. No be everybody
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:

And these are the future of the country...tueh to my mama efulefu

Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by gaby(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Harmskion post=113038002][/quote]

Dingbats...

Una suffering just dey pull shirt to start exercise...
Re: Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 21, 2022
gaby:

I am a Dingbats...

My suffering just dey pull shirt to start exercise...

cheers wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secrets Of Ibadan Ritual Killings Uncovered / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.