Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself (87677 Views)

Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by uchebest20(m): 6:54am On May 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OLlP-a0qig

Lady with high-slit dress causes stir at event as she struggles to cover herself [Watch]

On social media, a lady’s decision to wear a bold outfit to an event has elicited mixed reactions.

While high slits are currently fashionable, it appears that only one out of every eight slits is done in an exquisite manner.

Lady with a dress with an extremely high slit fights to cover herself.

A video circulating online shows a woman at an event wearing a tight floor-length dress with a slit that reaches only inches above her stomach.

The woman is seen in the video consciously trying to keep her underwear hidden.

Many people have reacted to the video on social media, with some criticizing her for wearing such an outfit.

Instagram Video

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Tonypens48(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2022
The future is female grin grin

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research writings, Projects, Assignments, and Content writings with zero plagiarism and at affordable cost

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by duduade: 6:56am On May 21, 2022
At least she wasn't blind when she left the house or hotel where she dressed up

385 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by dawnomike(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2022
She wanted attention... And she got it!!!

No issues

276 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by kenzysmith: 7:04am On May 21, 2022
duduade:
At least she wasn't blind when she left the house or hotel where she dressed up
you fucking right hotel or rather brothel will be more appropriate.

347 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Nobody: 7:09am On May 21, 2022
This present generation is the dumbest generation so far and by the looks of things, it's gonna get worse.
We now live in a generation where fools roam the face of the planet with their brains on death row. Folks these days literally keep their brains at home, and thereafter set out to the streets for the day's activities.
Daily doing on social media is a testament of the high concentration of dumbness in people.

Ask her why she did this, it's just to get attention from multitude of her fellow dumb netizens, since people live these days to celebrate all forms of fvckery.
Dumb challenges on SM never stop, dumb jokes, dumb trends, dumb celebrities, dumb fans, dumb netizens.

Everyone now wakes up and go on SM to celebrate the newest fvckery in town.
To whom brain is given, sense is expected but it doesn't work that way anymore these days.
Common sense is now the rarest thing to come across.

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by MonkeyMods(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2022
And looks like she's the celebrant

Crass!

5 Likes

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Theboy21: 7:19am On May 21, 2022
This is as good as carrying your goods to the market and not wanting to sell cheesy cheesy

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Shedrack777: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
guys, pls help me and check if she wear pant. i don zoom but i can't fit see

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Dankovich1: 7:59am On May 21, 2022
The earlier some women out there apply some level of decency on their public appearance, the better the gain the respect the think the deserve.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Rastaramsey(m): 8:03am On May 21, 2022
The future is really female....

I pity who dey marry those bitches....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Rastaramsey(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:

Perverted pervert...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by FahBuLous: 8:48am On May 21, 2022
Sapphire, FERNANDEZISBACK, futureisfemale ....

Come and see the future o grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Passionate888: 9:43am On May 21, 2022
The future no dey get shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Jennyclay(f): 9:43am On May 21, 2022
Shedrack777:
What are you looking for underneath her?

No female child should be left alone under your care not even your daughter.

PERVERT!!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by EmzyT: 9:43am On May 21, 2022
Ofcourse why wouldn't they advertise their only source of Income? grin

Watch how that dimwit @Jennyclay, the pathetic illiterate who inherited Nairaland from her father will find a way to justify this. grin

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Klington: 9:44am On May 21, 2022
A hoe has no shame no matter where she finds herself.

8 Likes

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by WibusJaga: 9:44am On May 21, 2022
Very wicked girl. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by ecolime(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2022
Why is she covering herself? Doing so defeats the purpose of the dress na.

Shameless woman undecided

15 Likes

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by santakris(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2022
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2022
The future is pussy

3 Likes

Re: Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself by Iamdbull: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Imagine this one coming to my show while performing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / The Best Perfume / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.