Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) (4024 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2022
A young woman identified as Singwa Namhla Mtwa died after she was shot nine times on a driveway at Sdwadwa in Umtata South Africa.

Sources told salemgists that the deceased was trying to leave an abusive relationship when unknown men rained the bullets on her.

The source further said all fingers are pointing to her boyfriend and well connected business man Major Mfesane Bhekezulu as the masterminder of the attack.

It was also gathered that Mfesane was allegedly once implicated in a case of pre meditated murder in 2018.

A relative of the deceased said:

Its day 19 since my sister was brutally killed by a man at the driveway of her home she was shot with 9 bullets and died on the spot,no arrest was made,no suspect,no one was brought in for questioning we last spoke with the police on friday the 22nd of April the day after the incident.

I have been robbed a life partner,a twin,my best friend,my go to person,my ride or die�I am not ohk, I am tired of acting strong,I am tired of acting like I dont know what life my sister was living,we feared for her life she thought one day she will walk out freely from the abuse,my sister was abused emotionally,physically and financially..I have watched her going through the most and I couldnt help her, she couldnt take it anymore ,she was tired,the love was no longer there but she was TOLD to leave her JOB and she was forced to stay in a loveless relationship,she was isolated from her family and friends,she never had her privacy she would ask permision to go buy electricity,she would ask permision to go HOME!, she used to hide my visits to her place,she was never allowed to take her old furniture HOME,she was never allowed to ask for any help from her RELATIVES,she used to be questioned by the way I look at HIM and would ask what she told ME!,she was being compared with girls younger than her,she was TOLD what to write and not write on her status,she was told what to put on her profile picture!,she was diagnosed with DEPRESSION and was not allowed to take the pills,She was broken but because she was a fighter she covered her pain with that beautiful smile…I thought it will get better in time but the pain is toooo deeep,im tired of acting strong, I am tired of living in Fear, I am tired of being harrased and the threats.

I was and still is affected of the pain you endured till your last breath and the fact that all I could do was just watch and clean you up and hug you,zininzi izinto ezindityayo ngaphakathi kum whatever I do ndicingana nawe Singwa Dee Dih Mtwa.

All I need is Justice for you Nhle.

Source: https://salemgists.com/young-woman-singwa-namhla-mtwa-shot-9-times-while-trying-to-leave-an-abusive-relationship-photos/

1 Share

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2022
sad These black South Africans are savage animals, no different from the Northern animals in our Nigeria. Who knows,maybe the European colonists saw this and instituted apartheid against them.

14 Likes

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by tillaman(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2022
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:02am On May 21, 2022
The boyfriend should be arrested immediately!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Edyice: 11:12am On May 21, 2022
Lucky dude

Enjoy your life joor

Las Las he knew the ladies he could handle that way ...
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2022
fine babe . my spec.

too bad it ended dis way.

Dis murderers wan kill all d fine girls finish.

Girls make una dey use sense abeg. No b must say u go date a bad boy, a druggie just 2 get approval 4rm ur peers say u belong.
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 21, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
sad These black South Africans are savage animals, no different from the Northern animals in our Nigeria. Who knows,maybe the European colonists saw this and instituted apartheid against them.

Those terrorists in the south east who beheaded and cut a woman vagina are they not animals.

Your people are the first to point fingers but you do worst things to the women of your tribe, no wonder all your women from your areas are all active feminists.

You people are expert in preaching hatred but when it is done back to you, you will start shouting all over social media about igbophobia.

I work in one of your cities and i know the hatred i encounter daily

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by halaqasa: 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
E be many things
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Fisiryorh(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
All that A$$ waisted....

R.I.P babe..
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by paulolee(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2022
if its true, dt man needs to be jailed
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Dickjo(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2022
paulolee:

brother..can i invites u to a swimmming poool party were u can were thong so mans can respet u sir? U WANT? smiley
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Dickjo(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by crimefighter123: 3:55pm On May 21, 2022
dollynnn:
The boyfriend should be arrested immediately!
And possibly flogged to death or placed on a life electric machine or something .I'm sure the new law knows better.
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by crimefighter123: 3:56pm On May 21, 2022
Dickjo:

kaiiii..see yansh. great picture sir!! cheesy
See one of them. Breeze go soon glo chicken Yash go show
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Deltatoto: 4:30pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 5:14pm On May 21, 2022
I'm still confused, shot 9times and she is still alive?
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Dorwadora(f): 5:43pm On May 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by BadNews: 6:53pm On May 21, 2022
SalemGists And Bad News
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
dead and gone

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:11pm On May 21, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Oga learn to read before u comment.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Dickjo(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2022
crimefighter123:

See one of them. Breeze go soon glo chicken Yash go show

brother u dont like her yansh? really? undecided
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by crimefighter123: 9:49pm On May 21, 2022
Dickjo:

brother u dont like her yansh? really? undecided
The pain someone pass through that led to her death, her unclothedness interest you. So animalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by crimefighter123: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
Fisiryorh:
All that A$$ waisted....

R.I.P babe..
Like you were going to eat, dumbest thing I ever heard been said to the dead. I wonder where your sanity is been placed.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by EmeraldJD: 10:37pm On May 21, 2022
Dude couldn't imagine not climbing that juicy mountain..

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Fisiryorh(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
crimefighter123:

Like you were going to eat, dumbest thing I ever heard been said to the dead. I wonder where your sanity is been placed.

Numbskull, I dey naija & d yàn$h off for southy...hw I wan take chop am naa..u self dey reason small..

Like u have not cursed the dead body of a thief or cultist (especially here on Nairaland)..bloody holier than tho..

U better go and take back the small sense u were using before u gave it to your clan head to use as his farm hœ.....

Bird Brain...
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Dickjo(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2022
crimefighter123:

The pain someone pass through that led to her death, her unclothedness interest you. So animalistic.

^^story
bro no one is askin u for life history & story....u dont see the booobsi?..
broder.. do u like the big yansh or not , gademmit..YES OR KNOW sir??(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Those terrorists in the south east who beheaded and cut a woman vagina are they not animals.

Your people are the first to point fingers but you do worst things to the women of your tribe, no wonder all your women from your areas are all active feminists.

You people are expert in preaching hatred but when it is done back to you, you will start shouting all over social media about igbophobia.

U dey craze,so anyone that is against the north or yorubas automatically becomes an ibo.
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by 1879nin: 1:45am On May 22, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Channah1(f): 5:08am On May 22, 2022
Never date a frustrated man with low self-esteem. Very difficult to dump when you're tired of him.
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by dettolgel: 7:03am On May 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I thought the guy you quoted had some loose nuts until I read your response to his post. So much anger, hate and vileness eating you up from inside.

Bro I think you really need to see a therapist.

Who did you wrong?

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by wany(f): 7:09am On May 22, 2022
paulolee:
Jail for what ? Is she a kid spit on her head.
Re: Young Woman Shot 9 Times While Trying To Leave An Abusive Relationship (photos) by Emmanuel909090: 7:34am On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga learn to read before u comment.

You didn't disappoint me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

28-year-old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / Otokoto Ritual Killer Finally Executed After 20 Years / 'i Saw My Parents Kill Me In A Dream, So I Decided To Kill Them First. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.