Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Vacancy For Freelancer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Freelancer (727 Views)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. / Odesk For Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Freelancer by opewins: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2011
Hello house, I am a programmer with over six years experience. I have built very many desktop and web based applications. The array of these softwares are range from simple to the very very complex applications. My clients are everywhere in the southwest region of this country in the tellecom sector,business organizations, educational sector,you just name it,you will meet me there! The message is this; I want to extend my reach to all other parts of the country. If anybody has or knows anybody that needs any of the following applications, the right person to contact is me, business management software,school  management software,hotel  management software,clinic/hosiptal management software,church  management software or any other or you need training in programming or want to develop (not design) a world class website. These softwares are available for anybody to pick at a rediculously low prices. My contact details are; 08152738427, www.opewins.com. If at all you want the best, I have the solution. Thank you all and God bless
Re: Vacancy For Freelancer by leumas2009: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Hi, if you are interested showcase your skills on www.skillsmix.com

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!urgent!urgent! Job Vacancies For Artisans In Lagos / Driver Needed At Ebute Metta / Skye Bank Aptittude Test Format Help Please!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.