Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles (59584 Views)

FRSC Seizes 200 Unregistered Tricycles In Kano State / Ladies Bike, Cargo Tricycles Available / Nigerian Army's Newly Produced Innoson VS Indian Army's Maruti Suzuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
sokera:
we yoruba don’t make too much of noise… Proforce is 100 percent manufacturer .. located in Ogun state , owned by yoruba citizen… but we don’t make too much of noise
It is not noise, it is just not working for you...hate kill you there...
To say the highest noise making tribe in Nigeria don't make noise is the most foolish thing I ever heard this year.
Let yorubas be your neighbour and if you find a moment of quiet for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Billygee2u: 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When you see Igbo man you see business sense.

Chukwu biko gozie umu Igbo nile ndi bi na mba uwa di iche iche.
Amen
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by 99LyRiX: 12:05am On May 22, 2022
Yo, he has steel processing plant, where he melts scrap metal sheets to produce the body part. It would be OK if you don't sound ignorant
Realists:

IVM claims to make those vehicles in Nigeria instead of them to say assembled in Nigeria.
They should show us how they process the STEEL in making those IVM vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Polchiz(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2022
itaewon:
Lol
chinese rebranded vichicle

Go and rebrand your own na!
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07am On May 22, 2022
itaewon:
Lol
Bitter mind keep hating and be struggling with life while Innoson keep cashing out, I hope you watch the video to see his new automated production plant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey5B1vbofs
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by scholes23(m): 5:27am On May 22, 2022
itaewon:
Lol
Oga shut up and appreciate good thing for once in ur miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by scholes23(m): 5:37am On May 22, 2022
itaewon:

hahaha otondo
we no dey assemble for here we dey manufacture, i mean a standard one not does chinese substandard vichicle.
we dey export to other africa countries like rwandan,niger republic and south sudan to the extent of europeean country like belarus...
we no be mate abeg.
Now I see where all our condemned iron has been taken to all this while. You just dey open mouth dey Yan opata. See as the motor be like wetin dem use iron condem build. Why u nor mention Russia and Ukraine among the European countries U dey call country wey person fit enter without passport. Mutula
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by lawlex(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2022
Well said my brother, best thumbs up for you.
wpadmin:

People post tribal slurs on Nairaland to get likes and mentions. Once you react, it becomes an argument and they have fun. At the end of the day, it's just two people abusing themselves. The person you are arguing with may not be able to talk to you in real life sef.

Bros, if you see tribal statements, resist the urge to respond. Pretend like say you no see am.

When somebody posts a tribal slur and nobody likes or mentions him, it feels like someone who cracked a joke in a crowd and no one laughed. With time, they lose their morale and stop cracking jokes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by richmanrichard: 6:35am On May 22, 2022
frndfghtr:
Innoson , capital , ibeto, ogbuawa , chisco, ekenedilichukwu ,
where are from?
anambra
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Iceberg3: 6:45am On May 22, 2022
itaewon otondo itaELEWON
grin
:

hahaha otondo
we no dey assemble for here we dey manufacture, i mean a standard one not does chinese substandard vichicle. why don't you mind your business then,bad belle coconut4brain afonja agberoes
You can chose to hug transformer cos of another man's success,no problema
grin
we dey export to other africa countries like rwandan,niger republic and south sudan to the extent of europeean country like belarus...
we no be mate abeg.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2022
Another shining light.

Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Mendy101: 7:31am On May 22, 2022
tollyboy5:
I like this man. grin

Na someone like fashola. He should just leave werey ipobians and do his job.

IPOBIANS militant are senseless

Don't quote me ☺️

I quoted to tell you that you are right
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 8:06am On May 22, 2022
Proforce is a foreign company. Some of you don't do research.
NORD is a German company
harjay1986:

PROFORCE is from Ogun state
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 8:08am On May 22, 2022
sokera:
we yoruba don’t make too much of noise… Proforce is 100 percent manufacturer .. located in Ogun state , owned by yoruba citizen… but we don’t make too much of noise
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 8:09am On May 22, 2022
Proforce is not owned by a Nigerian, it's not a Nigerian company. They just manufacture in Nigeria

sokera:
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 8:11am On May 22, 2022
itaewon:
Lol

You probably don't have data to watch the video. Poverty stricken thing.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by InoGetJoy: 8:41am On May 22, 2022
sokera:
in case you want to know the mother company is O'la Kleen Holdings Limited, a diversified company that have several manufacturing companies which Proforce is just 1 of them … so they have other companies that produce other things like batteries, sound system and several things … so all what they use materials they use in Proforce is from other companies under O'la Kleen Holdings Limited. This make them manufacture 100 percent .., thank you
And O'la Kleen manufactures batteries, vehicle engine, vehicle chassis and transmission, vehicle electrical components?
SMH.
Engaging you is a waste of valuable time, I'm not going to honour you with another response.
Shalom.
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by InoGetJoy: 8:43am On May 22, 2022
sokera:
Mr smart Proforce manufacture 100 percent everything … go to their factory in Ogun state and do more research yourself … thank you
Ok. I'll leave you to your ignorance
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2022
Q
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by harjay1986: 9:07am On May 22, 2022
Furious1:
Proforce is a foreign company. Some of you don't do research.
NORD is a German company

Eeeyah tell me more...... do your research very well Proforce is a Nigerian own 100 percent the company happen to be in my home town and own by Yoruba man ..... yes he has expatriate no doubt ..... own by ADE OGUNDEYIN ...... befor you come out to say nonsence abeg do your research very well OLODO RAPATA..... no let me yab you oooh naa early Sunday we dey...

Happy Sunday to you anyway
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Elidrisy20: 10:35am On May 22, 2022
300k it fit be pali
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Ezenzu: 11:15am On May 22, 2022
post=113037987:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey5B1vbofs

Nnewi, May 20, 2022 (MOI) In line with the Anambra State Government's agenda of patronizing locally manufactured products in order to boost the economy of the state, Gov. Chukwuma Soludo today inspected the newly constructed and ready to use tricycles at Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM), Nnewi. Please, how much is it sold for.

The tricycles popularly known as 'Keke' which were manufactured and coupled by Innoson Group is set to hit the road.

Speaking during the inspection, Gov. Soludo represented by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim noted that indigenous manufacturing companies needed to be encouraged and it was the only way the economy could grow thereby reducing unemployment among the youths who were the most targeted.

``Initially, we import all these from China but from what I am seeing here, the tricycles are strong, durable and bigger too.

``Government has started plans to introduce door to door picking of wastes as it is a sustainability plan that is being put in place to achieve a cleaner city.

``We are also looking for indigenous producers of waste bins like Innoson so that we can put structures that would be picked at your doorsteps for onward disposal to appropriate places and recycling,’’ he added.

The Spokesperson of the IVM, Mr. Cornelius Igwe said that Innoson as a manufacturing company always partners and supports the state government's policies and agenda, noting that the production of these tricycles was one of the things the company has done to support the administration.

Mr. Igwe emphasized that the tricycles would be sold at cheaper rates so that the masses could afford to buy them. (MOI)

3C/RNI
https://www.facebook.com/100075656906054/posts/166984015833494/
Lalasticlala
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Ghostrye: 11:52am On May 22, 2022
itaewon:

hahaha otondo
we no dey assemble for here we dey manufacture, i mean a standard one not does chinese substandard vichicle.
we no be mate abeg.
learn to applaud the success of others regardless of your own accomplishments. Either that or learn how to stfu
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by MideMrPossible: 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
Why should a keke cost more than a million?
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by sokera: 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
Furious1:
Proforce is not owned by a Nigerian, it's not a Nigerian company. They just manufacture in Nigeria

hahah check
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by sokera: 1:31pm On May 22, 2022
Furious1:

the owner is Ade Ogundeyin
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Techhybeam: 2:00pm On May 22, 2022
Because of ethnicity, some people refuses to acknowledge good development, whether they are manufacturing or reassembling, just appreciate good thing. Those gadgets you have, another company built their boards for them
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2022
Give God a chance in your life
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by uduigwomen(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2022
Nice one, let's encourage local productions and consumptions
Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 7:28am On May 23, 2022
Maybe before but as it is, he doesn't own 100%

harjay1986:

Eeeyah tell me more...... do your research very well Proforce is a Nigerian own 100 percent the company happen to be in my home town and own by Yoruba man ..... yes he has expatriate no doubt ..... own by ADE OGUNDEYIN ...... befor you come out to say nonsence abeg do your research very well OLODO RAPATA..... no let me yab you oooh naa early Sunday we dey...

Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by Nobody: 7:30am On May 23, 2022
100% my ass

harjay1986:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

*****2009 Toyota Corolla***zero Reported Accident**time Left: 2d 23h 52min / ****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** / Challenges Of Buying A Used Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.