Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! (9145 Views)

**IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) / My 2007 Ford Edge SEL Machine Has Arrived - Preordered From Fhemmmy Motors / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by Tobobo: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2011
Sleek reek,
You wan snatch my car? becareful o. But I love the color of yours too? It's da bomb.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2011
Oga Tobobo sorry oh wink when you are expecting something anything you see seems to like what you are expecting,and thats why the pictures were looking metallic blue to me.Thanks and enjoy your own,by the way i was checking, there doesn't seem to be any Benz place in wafi,do you know any good top class Benz mechanic place in wafi?
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by Tobobo: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
Yap I do. There is guy around water resources road.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
Thanks,please can you send name of mechanic,name of workshop and his number to my email agozzie@yahoo.com.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2011
Sleek Reek:

Thanks,please can you send name of mechanic,name of workshop and his number to my email agozzie@yahoo.com.

Oga Sleek Reek,

Your Car may not need to get to any Workshop in Warri, it is covered by Inspired warranty. wink

If Any Mechanic Tampers With it It Voids your Warranty o.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
Inspired i hear you,there will be no tampering by any mechanic on the ride. cheesy

This inspired warranty,for how long and what does it cover! I'm suspecting that it covers at least for 3 years for speedstars like me,because i intend to rock that ride very well,it must show me why they call it Benz! wink
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2011
Sleek Reek:

Inspired i hear you,there will be no tampering by any mechanic on the ride. cheesy

This inspired warranty,for how long and what does it cover! I'm suspecting that it covers at least for 3 years for speedstars like me,because i intend to rock that ride very well,it must show me why they call it Benz! wink

The Inspired Warranty Covers Engine and Transmission for 6 Months to One Year Depending on the Price Paid for the vehicle and also The Year Model of the Vehicle.

The Warranty does not Cover faults as a result of Negligence of the Buyer or Failure to perform Maintenance Checks When Due.

Your warranty Can cover Up to 3 Years Provided you give me Customers and the Warranty For their cars can be transferred to yours respectively.  cheesy
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
[color=#990000]Your warranty Can cover Up to 3 Years Provided you give me Customers and the Warranty For their cars can be transferred to yours respectively[/c

Interesting,then prepare for more customers from me cheesy

I await my own thread oooh!,when will it likely sail?
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by Cruisez: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2011
Is this not the ride i saw today when i visited your office to pay the first installment for benz?

Congrats to the owner, the car is simply breath taking!
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
Cruise-z:

Is this not the ride i saw today when i visited your office to pay the first installment for benz?

Congrats to the owner, the car is simply breath taking!

Hello Cruise-Z

You're Correct, It is the same car, the C- Class Kompressor Benz You saw in my Shop today, Ive been Cruising it Round Town, I'm even Going Partying Tonight.
wink

I will Prepare the Agreement Documents for your Vehicle and Dispatch latest Tomorrow Morning

Cheers cheesy
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by eros(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
inspired_m:

Hello Cruise-Z

You're Correct, It is the same car, the C- Class Kompressor Benz You saw in my Shop today, Ive been Cruising it Round Town, I'm even Going Partying Tonight.
wink

I will Prepare the Agreement Documents for your Vehicle and Dispatch latest Tomorrow Morning

Cheers cheesy

It is only natural for the BOSS to cruise your ride around town before it becomes officially yours. Thats how it is done. GREATEST BOSS, more deals coming from IB very soon.

IB folks seem to be infected with going to Cotonou. Am gradually changing that mindset.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
eros:

It is only natural for the BOSS to cruise your ride around town before it becomes officially yours. Thats how it is done. GREATEST BOSS, more deals coming from IB very soon.

IB folks seem to be infected with going to Cotonou. Am gradually changing that mindset.

We shall get there Very Soon.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2011
[size=14pt]INSPIRED NIGERIAN PHOTOS

THANKS FOR STANDING BY AND BELIEVING IN US SINCE 2006  wink
[/size]

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
[size=15pt]TOO CLEAN

STAY TUNED FOR MORE PHOTOS wink
[/size]

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by mebad(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
If i say i no appreciate dis Benz i be liar.U be Inspiration, Inspired M
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Lovely pictures cheesy Inspired i sent you a mail.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by Tobobo: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2011
Inspired,
I am laughing now o. how far with documentation? I beg sofly cruise this car around o. I don't want scratches o. Gentle on the throttle o.

Hey watch your back when reversing o. Remove your shoes. I don't want sand in the car. Don't touch the dashboard. I don't want stains.

O God. How many times am I telling you this? Don't touch the key. Infact don't move the car at all. I learnt the whole lagos is flooded.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2011
mebad:

If  i say i no appreciate dis  Benz  i be liar.U be Inspiration, Inspired M
[size=14pt]
The Car Is IMMACULATE

It is Inspired's Standard.  wink
[/size]

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2011
Inspired can a budget of 2.8million to 3million get a clean title 2008 Honda EX-L? A colleague of mine is interested,already trying to increase my inspired waranty on my Benz. wink
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by Tobobo: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2011
Inspire, am equally waiting for your response to Sleek reek's enquiry onthe 08 Honda.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2011
Sleek Reek:

Inspired can a budget of 2.8million to 3million get a clean title 2008 Honda EX-L? A colleague of mine is interested,already trying to increase my inspired waranty on my Benz. wink

3m can Land a 2008 Honda Accord EX Fabric That Meets Inspired Standard.

EX-L is the topmost on the Trim of the Honda Accord, 3.4m Naira would Land a Fantastic Honda Accord EX-L. wink
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
Tobobo:

Inspired,
I am laughing now o. how far with documentation? I beg sofly cruise this car around o. I don't want scratches o. Gentle on the throttle o.

Hey watch your back when reversing o. Remove your shoes. I don't want sand in the car. Don't touch the dashboard. I don't want stains.

O God. How many times am I telling you this? Don't touch the key. Infact don't move the car at all. I learnt the whole lagos is flooded.

cool cool cool cool

I will Not move the Car again after tomorrow. wink

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
THE INTERIOR

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2011
More

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
Does the 2005 Benz 230 play MP3?
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
Sleek Reek:

Does the 2005 Benz 230 play MP3?
[size=14pt]

Yes It Does, It also Comes with a 10 CD changer Compartment in the Safe.

See Photo below For Tobobo's CD Changer
[/size]

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2011
cheesy wow great but does mine have that,i doubt it.
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
Sleek Reek:

cheesy wow great but does mine have that,i doubt it.
[size=13pt]
Think BIG,

Think POSITIVE, Yours May come with a 10 DVD MP4 Changer cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by SleekReek(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
cheesy Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
[size=13pt]MORE [/size]

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
[size=13pt]Airbags Every Where

12 Airbags in All, Even the Doors are not Exempted
( DOOR AIRBAGS )[/size]

Re: Inspired! I AM HAPPY MY CAR HAS ARRIVED !!! by inspiredm(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Precision Photography

ONLY @ Inspired Autos.
wink
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD Bought Brand-new 2019 Toyota C-HR Limited, 13k Miles N15.5mil / Come $ Preorder From Fhemmmy- 2007 VW Rabbit *Some Rust* MANUAL-ONLY 1.45M SOLDD / Instant Cheap Carfax & Autocheck Reports In 15 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.