Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Please Nairalanders, I Need A Business Idea As Fast As I Can Get It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders, I Need A Business Idea As Fast As I Can Get It (319 Views)

5 Steps To Making Money As Fast As Possible With Your Smart Phone And Whatsapps / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, I Need A Business Idea As Fast As I Can Get It by NevetsIbot(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2022
Good day everyone... I am in a seriously confused state like this. Aside from my normal work which is being a freelance traditional and digital artist. I feel the need to add another stream of income or two to further pool in more funds so I can get a little bit more comfortable financially instead of sitting on edge every month.

Summary is, I'm a final year student and in my mid 20's. So, I can't be too sure about staying in a particular location until during or after my NYSC program.. that's if ASUU decides to let me run my last semester in school soon. So whatever business idea I'll be getting can't be something that will require me to be there always... I can frequent the place from time to time to do records and all though.

My budget is 1million naira but if a good business idea needs more, I can push it to about 1.5million at most.

I would have decided to buy a small presentable car for bolt or Uber but I don't really go about town to even know layouts of town... Plus, I can't give it the time necessary as I spend most of my time completing art commissions.

I am aslo thinking of a soft bar where barbecue,shawarma,Asun and all sorts will be prepared.. more like a cool spot where people just come to flex, have dates or chill, eat, drink and listen to good music.

I'm just lost but I really want to start a business or two. It doesn't have to be about passion, I'm already passionate about my art. I just need more streams of income.

So please, I'm very open to any suggestions and I'll very much appreciate every suggestion

Cc Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need A Business Idea As Fast As I Can Get It by nhurhetee(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2022
Bet9ja!! Thank me later if you dey Lagos..
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need A Business Idea As Fast As I Can Get It by Divit(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2022
NevetsIbot:
Good day everyone... I am in a seriously confused state like this. Aside from my normal work which is being a freelance traditional and digital artist. I feel the need to add another stream of income or two to further pool in more funds so I can get a little bit more comfortable financially instead of sitting on edge every month.

Summary is, I'm a final year student and in my mid 20's. So, I can't be too sure about staying in a particular location until during or after my NYSC program.. that's if ASUU decides to let me run my last semester in school soon. So whatever business idea I'll be getting can't be something that will require me to be there always... I can frequent the place from time to time to do records and all though.

My budget is 1million naira but if a good business idea needs more, I can push it to about 1.5million at most.

I would have decided to buy a small presentable car for bolt or Uber but I don't really go about town to even know layouts of town... Plus, I can't give it the time necessary as I spend most of my time completing art commissions.

I am aslo thinking of a soft bar where barbecue,shawarma,Asun and all sorts will be prepared.. more like a cool spot where people just come to flex, have dates or chill, eat, drink and listen to good music.

I'm just lost but I really want to start a business or two. It doesn't have to be about passion, I'm already passionate about my art. I just need more streams of income.

So please, I'm very open to any suggestions and I'll very much appreciate every suggestion

Cc Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,

Are you in Lagos?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need A Business Idea As Fast As I Can Get It by NevetsIbot(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2022
Divit:

Are you in Lagos?

No currently shuttle between ogbomosho and Ondo

(1) (Reply)

5 Untapped And Lucrative Business Ideas In Nigeria / Earn 5k-10k Daily with Cryptocurency. Even As A Beginner. Join Tutorial / Make N2000 Instant Bank Transfer By Subscribing To Our Youtube Channel See Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.