Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (1240 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugasat(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2011
@ Pidzo
Have you tried out the new software 116p dated 20110713 for SRT 4930 ? Have they fixed the 115p bugs as reported by Illish ? What exactly is "USB Testing Layout & Lyngsat Update Menu" that is found in the new software ? Will appreciate your help on the above. Thank you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2011
@Ugasat
I have loaded this new version but I was out the whole of yesterday and didn't have the chance to scrutinise the bugs that were in the previous version. On a quick note I've noted that there is a new menu where you can update satellite list and contents direct from lyngsat (lyngsat update menu). I've also seen that if you press info button there is info indicating whether the channel is DVB-S or DVB-S2 or etc.
I don't know if Ilish found time to go into detail too since he too was out yesterday. May be by this evening he may provide answers. As for me I can't promise as electricity here is a very big problem nowadays. We have more time without power than with power. grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2011
All Africans are ingenious and some say we are dull&dumb.

see final part of the two part thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Pidzo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
@Ugasat
I've managed to record about 22 minutes to test if that 10 minute recording limit was rectified. Looks like its fine bro.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugotuf(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2011
ugasat,why?do you have to resuscitate a threat that has already been declared closed?please close this thread and post what ever you have to say on the new thread started by twinstaiye two days ago.let's stop duplicating threads to avoid making this board clumsy .god bless you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agitator: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^ 2 much bad belle
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinstaiye(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2011
Thread Closed. Discussion on this thread continues here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-712408.0.html

(1)

Dstv Zeta Card For Sell / Brand New Gotv Plus One Month Free Subscription For Just 6500 / AIT, TV Madagascar Is No Longer Showing On 16degrees. What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.