Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic (3040 Views)

Kim Kardashian Wears Fulani Braids, Accused Of Blackfishing Again / Pretty Mike Wears Black Wings For His Friend's Wedding / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Pussymouth: 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
Kourtney Kardashian wears black veil and black dress with a picture of the Virgin Mary as she prepares to wed Travis Barker in Italy
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker, who got married legally last week in California, are set for their third and most lavish wedding in Italy.

On Saturday, May 21, the Kardashian/Jenner family had lunch on board Dolce & Gabbana's luxury yacht in Portofino and sailed around the Italian Riviera.

Kourtney and Travis both coordinated in black.....Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/kourtney-kardashian-wears-black-veil-and-black-dress-with-a-picture-of-the-virgin-mary-as-she-prepares-to-wed-travis-barker-in-italy/

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Freshfish4: 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
Weird couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by meobizy(f): 12:37am On May 22, 2022
Er, yes.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by poshestmina(f): 2:12am On May 22, 2022
This woman is beginning to look like a druggie undecided undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by alpharoyalty: 8:41am On May 22, 2022
I'm pretty sure that black guy behind them is the one digging her pvssy.
I love real niggas.
cool cool cool
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Nobody: 10:54am On May 22, 2022
I love her dress...
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by pointblank247(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2022
Mad people every where

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Biglittlelois(f): 12:27pm On May 22, 2022
And I use to think she's the most decent among her sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2022
Na her body...we move.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Gadafii: 1:48pm On May 22, 2022
That him weird boyfriend don dey influence her

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2022
Gadafii:
That him weird boyfriend don dey influence her

Travis Barker is a great guy, don’t let looks deceive you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 22, 2022
That's not virgin Mary... Nobody knows her real image. The same with Jesus. All those rubbish they are worshiping are demons.

2 Likes

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by We4all: 5:37pm On May 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So getting married is now indecent?
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Lamanii22(f): 8:33pm On May 22, 2022
Do they really love each other? This guy look scary though…
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Wears Black Veil And Black Dress With Virgin Mary Pic by Lamanii22(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2022
Biglittlelois:
she’s still much cooler than her sisters…

(1) (Reply)

Ini Dima-Okojie's traditional gown is the most decent I have seen / Tiktoker, Bhadie Kelly, Goes Viral On Tiktok For Her Beauty And Big Buttocks / Funke Akindele Ready To Premiere New Movie(omo Ghetto)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.