Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Antamedia Cafe Timer Users : Share Your Experience. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Antamedia Cafe Timer Users : Share Your Experience. (1282 Views)

Android Phone Users: Share Your U.I / Palringo Users Share Your Username / Nokia Users Share Ur Ovi Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Antamedia Cafe Timer Users : Share Your Experience. by seal777(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2011
I am an Antamedia cafe timer user and to my analysis overtime the timer is one of the best you can find around based on the following observations:

1. Its very interactive and easy to use, ticketing and sales monitoring is at its best.
2. Never witnessed a single hacking of the timer since inception in my cafe.
3. its make monitoring of customer usage very simple and downloads are monitored right from the administrator point.
4. Easy to install and uninstall in the event of system failure.
5. It restricts access to websites depending on the need of the administrator and security concerns, just to mention but few.

The only challenge i have currently with the timer is that the normal 5 min, 3 mins and 1 mins notification to customer are always shown on the background which makes it difficult for customers to prepare their log out schedule before the system shuts them out.

Lets hear you experience and discoveries.

Need one : call 08084313098.
Re: Antamedia Cafe Timer Users : Share Your Experience. by Rahoof2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think i will like to have the soft ware, how can i get it from u bro? the full version...

(1) (Reply)

Danfo A Game On Nokia Store / Help On Bold2 9700 / Bad Sensation Caused By BBM Smileys(emoticons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.