Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

HE Calls You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HE Calls You (94 Views)

When God Calls You I / Demon Jumps On Man As He Calls Jesus Without Power - Tb Joshua / Young Nigerian Prophet Releases A Fashion Line He Calls "JUST FOR CONTROL" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HE Calls You by pedrozone15(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2022
Good morning folks.
I know a lot of people have given up on GOD and feel unworthy and this has pushed many to embrace atheism. See what JESUS said in Matthew 9:13: "Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice. ' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."
JESUS wants to pardon your sins no matter how far gone you are, you can still come to HIM in total repentance today with the mind of obeying HIS commandments.
Matthew 7:14 says, "For the gate is narrow and they way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
This is actually because a lot of us have not completely yielded our hearts and lives to HIM. You can't claim to have received JESUS and still are comfortable to keep sinning.
Matthew 7:21: "Not everyone who says to me, 'LORD, LORD, ' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN. "
There you have it folks, you have to be willing to obey GOD'S word after accepting THE LORD JESUS.
It is not to late for anyone now, grace is still at work. As long as you slept at night and couldn't guard yourself, it was GOD who kept you from dying.
HE calls you today. HE loves you and wants to show you mercy.
HE alone can give you the grace to live for HIM by the power of THE HOLY SPIRIT.
COME TO HIM NOW WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME.
GOD bless you.

(1) (Reply)

The Word Today / Give God Titles In Your Language / Is It Possible To Love One’s Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.