Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor (51344 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Disappointed Customer Shows Dress She Ordered And What Her Tailor Made / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by akmath: 8:51pm On May 23, 2022
I no blame tailor o. You sef see your body na
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Erickymania: 8:53pm On May 23, 2022
post=113098680:
A Lady has shared a photo of what she ordered and what she got from her tailor, Reports.

@Okanghe223 who shared the photos, wrote "Another tailor has done her best. What I ordered meet what I got".

The Twitter user added that she approached the tailor after getting assured by someone.
. Not surprised at all. Does the person putting on what you order look like you. How do you expect to get the same thing?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Alexandersantos(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
na she no get the stature to carry that cloth
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by silibaba: 9:00pm On May 23, 2022
the tailor add wrist band for her self grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Wazobia2216: 9:01pm On May 23, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed How does she expect a cloth meant for a gazelle to fit a hippopotamus?

grin grin grin

Chai!
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by AgentGoat: 9:02pm On May 23, 2022
WibusJaga:
Problem is with the wearer not the wearee. grin

who be the wearee grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by system21: 9:02pm On May 23, 2022
The tailor even tried
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by NwokoloOwa: 9:09pm On May 23, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed How does she expect a cloth meant for a gazelle to fit a hippopotamus?

You are a Wucked Boi smiley
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2022
did she use her maids photo instead of hers to make mockery?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Goodson15: 9:14pm On May 23, 2022
IS BAD TAILOR, no matter your size a good tailor will do the needful
Karlovych:

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by JoshB92: 9:15pm On May 23, 2022
This one even try
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Enumerator(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Karlovych:

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Hockeystitches: 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
Eyah!... Why not give us a try at Hockey stitches..

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by maxito28: 9:28pm On May 23, 2022
shocked shocked shocked, abeg i nor fit laf oo, she wan compare herself with dat gorgeous damsel. She nor even try sef 2 do Photoshop, change d background at least e 4 beta small. Poverty truly na cause. Come oo, d skin wey u order still dey different 4rm wetin u get. shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Mohdhk(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2022
LOL everything is wrong with the pix... Lack of swag
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Concience55: 9:31pm On May 23, 2022
Nova1988:
may God punish Nigerian tailors!

chibuike from 7th avenue, Festac. Na God go punish you!

Bros you wickedoo.

All Nigerian Tailor?
Watin them do you na?
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by adecz: 9:34pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin
E be like say na the measurements
of the lady for the picture she use for
you.. ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Ndubest123(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2022
Do me as you do my friend. You are your friend are you the same? You have not seen anything be deceiving yourself with your shapeless body
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by johnweish014439: 9:41pm On May 23, 2022
my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum
femimailbox77: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana. Nice load speed

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2022
Karlovych:

Wickedness grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2022
post=113098776:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

You don switch?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by olabrinks(f): 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
She doesn’t have the body shape for the outfit. Body shape is everything when it comes to fashion. What looks good on person A will not look good on person B even if they wear the exact same thing. This is why models are always.
tall and slim, because slim /tall people always look better in clothes.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Emdebby2: 10:11pm On May 23, 2022
This is funny but not funny �
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by NaijaCars4sale: 10:22pm On May 23, 2022
I think the material is not the best and they don't have the same shape
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Tribalism123(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2022
Nothing wrong with the dress.
She got the fatty chubby version.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by therajah: 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
What you get when you are looking for a tailor to pay 500 naira to sew a dress. A
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Funnyhubtv(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2022
No be cloth wey no fine
But who wear am fine??

#Onyebombing
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Georgejeez: 11:15pm On May 23, 2022
WibusJaga:
Problem is with the wearer not the wearee. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by Georgejeez: 11:23pm On May 23, 2022
See as she be like who wan use back varnish enter the house
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by merits(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2022
Karlovych:

Your head dey hot for NatGeo wild.
Re: Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor by UCHIHAmask: 11:46pm On May 23, 2022
post=113098680:
A Lady has shared a photo of what she ordered and what she got from her tailor, Reports.

@Okanghe223 who shared the photos, wrote "Another tailor has done her best. What I ordered meet what I got".

The Twitter user added that she approached the tailor after getting assured by someone.
There isn't a body curve to match!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Vlada Dzyuba, Model Collapses & Dies After 12-hour Fashion Show In China / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.