Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,514 members, 7,865,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? (1376 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by EnglandAmaka(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2022
Please do justice to this matter

A woman went to prison to visit her husband who has just been sentenced to 40 years in prison.

As soon as she entered the visitor room, she hugged him and exclaimed with tears in her eyes: "Oh! Philip, 40 years, Philip?

And Husband replied: "Well, my love what are you going to do?"

WIFE: Oh, Philip..! I just spoke to the judge handling your case.

HUSBAND: And what did he say? My love...

WIFE: He told me that for every time I make love with him, he will reduce your prison sentence by one year...

HUSBAND: What!! What a miserable bastard, then what did you say to that son of a bitch?

WIFE: Oh Philip we'll talk about it at home, pick up your stuff, and Let's go ...!! (40 years is covered already)

Is that woman to be congratulated or not? Does she love her husband..?

The debate is open!! marriage or divorce?

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by WatchYourSix: 4:04pm On May 23, 2022
See rough play...
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Omorrr....
This story get as e be o...

Either ways Sha...
Make I drop my 2cent grin...

A woman that can "sleep" you outta prison can "sleep" you back in grin, so Oga had better park fine cheesy....

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Desperados(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2022
Dat woman don already dey into the mata for long and we knw say her mata nor go end for there.

But she try sha, to even get courage run that shit.
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Tinububalls: 4:26pm On May 23, 2022
Does she know if the man wants to remain in prison to dodge her nagging and problems?
Making decisions for your spouse without consulting them isn't fair.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by muyico(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2022
Notins! Just dat d woman mess up by telling ha hubby. Bcus dat words wil keep ringing in his head. And d man wil nava trust ha again.any misundestanding, he may insult ha with it
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Richy4(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy
Since I considered this thread a family comic relief.. let's do it....

Forty years is not forty days or 40 weeks buddy cheesy...

I will go ..My Sweet heart, u are the lady after my heart ... U are simply the cockroach in my cupboard, the sucks in my shoes... The very palmkernel cream in my dry skin during harmattan.. what will I have done without u..

But tell me dear... how is he under the sheet?...

If she can just put an icing on the cake by telling me that the judge was boring in bed that no one can be like me.. that she was thinking of me the whole 40 times... If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.. then I'm good to go... grin

N.B: OP, please add that your thread is rated 19+ readers discretion is advised embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by GloriousGbola: 5:26pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:
What a foolish woman!

No thought or contemplation of why her husband landed in jail with a 40 years sentence to begin with.

Her concern is how to get him out. Like seriously, of what use or good is he to the society that she must help break him out?

Cynic. What if the man was a saro wiwa? Or a prisoner of conscience? Or just a guy set up by crooked cops?
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 5:35pm On May 23, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Richy4(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:
What a foolish woman!

No thought or contemplation of why her husband landed in jail with a 40 years sentence to begin with.

Her concern is how to get him out. Like seriously, of what use or good is he to the society that she must help break him out?

And u didn't consider the fact that the man has been treating the lady right considering her emotional display at the prison waiting room? Haba!! Klass... smiley
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Richy4(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:

Treating her right? How? In the bedroom? grin Na only him get sweet gbola?

We don't have a lot of details but working with what we have, me I will not take the route she did o. I watch a lot of crime documentaries and hefty sentences like this one means the crime was brutal and the sentence justifiable
grin grin
It's only a woman in love that will say oh!! Philip.. oh Philip!! Repeatedly at every given chance.. u can imagine the sound of that in the bedroom..

The woman knows what she's missing.. and she went an extra mile to get it grin
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 6:25pm On May 23, 2022
smiley
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Richy4(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:

Love and gbola are ruling the day, abi? Lol, okay o. I rest!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by JovialJune(f): 7:44pm On May 23, 2022
The man that will make me do this will never be born grin
Sentenced for 40 years? I will move on with the speed of light kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by GloriousGbola: 8:02pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:

Treating her right? How? In the bedroom? grin Na only him get sweet gbola?

We don't have a lot of details but working with what we have, me I will not take the route she did o.

I watch a lot of crime documentaries and hefty sentences like these, means the crime was brutal and the sentence justified.

Hmm. How they see us. If you know you know.
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by GloriousGbola: 8:14pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:

Is exactly what you show us.

When people show you who they are, you best believe them ooo. This wise saying hasn't failed me yet.

No Google how they see us. It is a documentary about the central park five, five youths who were deliberately railroaded for a ghastly rape they did not commit.they were in prison for over 15 years

It happens far more often than one may think, unfortunately. Once you are too poor to have proper legal representation and it is a high profile case with a 'tough on crime' DA,everyone just plays the game and sends some poor smuck off to decades in prison.
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by cayorday89(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:

I will still not give away my cookies for his freedom. Where there is a will there is a way, but that way will not be my body. And no man, Saro Wiwa, Mandela or Luther King is saint enough for me to do that.

It's funny how when the tables are turned on a man, women are always expected to do the impossible or bend backwards till their backs break for the sake of that man. But will he do the same for me?

40 years behind bars and oga will be on the prowl looking for who to scratch the itch in his pants by the first or second week of my sentence. For better, for worse, is not a hill I am willing to die on o. I am not that virtuous or saintly grin
Klass just vex this evening, I will disagree with you on this, not because I am a man but because a woman took the decision for reasons best known to her to have her man freed. Why she did that we don't know, the offence of the said husband, we also don't know.

Whether he is a Saint or not, the final decision lies with her, not even with the husband who knew nothing about the action she took and and we are not to be bothered about it, she wants her man home and she has gone to the extreme to get him home, it's now left for her to carry her cross depending on his reaction for going to such length. Even our hailings will not prevent her from her husband's cruel decision if the reaction is negative.

If the tables are turned, there might be that one person who could go to such length if he finds the wife worthy enough.

For me, since I am not in such situation, it's easy for me to say no or yes depending on the selfish way I might view it, but if in the actual situation which is likely never to happen so many things will go through my mind before taking such steps not forgetting family members, friends and associate who might encourage/discourage or blame/praise me..

To the OP's question, if she is to be congratulated or not, I will say a big congratulations to her because she had her wish granted, was not deceived and she is having her husband back home.
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Klass99(f): 9:14pm On May 23, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Lamanii22(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2022
Hahahaha….. she should be congratulated!
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by cayorday89(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2022
Klass99:

grin Yeye dey worry you, but I enjoyed reading this.

Why won't I vex? The thread about the wife with an alcoholic husband and another one whose husband had a gambling addiction, along with the advice you men give when it's a woman on the table, is enough to provoke and vex person na.

Is it that we came to this world for the sake of suffer head only, because of you people?
Yeah, I saw the post and I was just observing because most people commented based on what favors them or let me say how things affected them in the past, even if the truth in the OP's case was clear even to the blind that the husband is the actual problem. That is why most times I don't comment because it won't change people's views or someone already typed what I had in mind. I can't imagine my sister's in such situations and I will be supporting the husband, it's impossible na.
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by frozen70(f): 8:28am On May 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

A woman went to prison to visit her husband who has just been sentenced to 40 years in prison.

As soon as she entered the visitor room, she hugged him and exclaimed with tears in her eyes: "Oh! Philip, 40 years, Philip?

WIFE: He told me that for every time I make love with him, he will reduce your prison sentence by one year...

HUSBAND: What!! What a miserable bastard, then what did you say to that son of a bitch?

WIFE: Oh Philip we'll talk about it at home, pick up your stuff, and Let's go ...!! (40 years is covered already)

She should be congratulated for making frantic effort to bring her husband out

I don't care how she did it

If she doesn't love her husband, she won't make that sacrifice
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by NoToPile: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin
It's only a woman in love that will say oh!! Philip.. oh Philip!! Repeatedly at every given chance.. u can imagine the sound of that in the bedroom..

The woman knows what she's missing.. and she went an extra mile to get it grin

Loool family section ehn, una no go kill persin with laugh.

Oh Phillip oh Phillip grin
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by Richy4(m): 10:03am On May 24, 2022
NoToPile:

Loool family section ehn, una no go kill persin with laugh.

Oh Phillip oh Phillip grin
smiley cheesy grin
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by henndukwe18: 3:16pm On May 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

if nt for ha, i wld hv been in prison for 40yrs, by d time am out, i would b old n she would hv married n had kids for anoda man. As for me, i wl marry ha if she is nt pregnant
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by henndukwe18: 3:19pm On May 24, 2022
Desperados:
Dat woman don already dey into the mata for long and we knw say her mata nor go end for there.

But she try sha, to even get courage run that shit.
some ladies can go miles for lv
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by henndukwe18: 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
Klass99:
What a foolish woman!

wel she lvs him
Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? by oxiide22(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2023
EnglandAmaka:
The debate iorce?
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For The Woman To Be Older Than The Man In Marriage / An 18-year-old Boy Olanrewaju Kayode-aremu,who Stabbed His Father,to Death. / 'I Was Chased Out Of The House, My First Son Slapped Me' - Winner Of Supermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.