Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (85706 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
Are you really being serious? For Pete's sake he fvckin' owes you nothing. Nada!!! Comprende? I am trying so hard to not vent on you, hence you should refrain from attacking all reason-filled mentions.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by nedekid: 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
Nna, he sent you "just" 30k?
While he could have sent you more, you should be appreciative of what he sent. It might not be rosy for him too.
Would it have been better if he sent nothing?
Afterall if you collected 30k from sokoloan, you know how much interest you would have had to pay.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by obstead200(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
na wa for u oooo. I no even get strength to talk for Ur matter.
But I understand you sha. U are a child (19yrs old)....so u have not yet realised that ultimately, no one owes u jack.

Soon bro, very soon, u will grow up and reality will set in. I just hope the reality won't make u commit suicide out of depression.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Amalekki: 1:59pm On May 24, 2022
No matter the background or justification, this is the height of entitlement and poor communication. I really pity your uncle knowing how your letter would make him feel.

What is your business with how much he sent others?
Do you know the justification behind his decisions? ( & he actually owes you no explanation)
What of other people he probably couldn't even send a dime?
Or you think you know everything about him?
You think the 30k he sent you is money he doesn't need for himself no matter how small?

Your uncle lives in a system where accountability is key. He prioritized you by sending you something. Learn in life that help is not always on our terms. The person might have a huge role to play in your life but your attitude may be your obstacle.

Bottom line, no matter what you are going through, your relationship with people must not be about them solving your personal problems or what you can get from them. Relate with your uncle as your uncle, not your cash cow.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tunize(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."
He sent you just 30k at 19 you already an adult legally so hustle 30k and see how it is. You should be grateful to anyone that gives you even #500 from his/her account making money is not easy and nobody owes you anything.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by obstead200(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2022
Amalekki:
No matter the background or justification, this is the height of entitlement and poor communication. I really pity your uncle knowing how your letter would make him feel.

What is your business with how much he sent others?
Do you know the justification behind his decisions & he actually owes you no explanation?
What of other people he probably couldn't even send a dime?
Or you think you know everything about him?
You think the 30k he sent you is money he doesn't need for himself no matter how small?

Your uncle lives in a system where accountability is key. He prioritized you by sending you something. Learn in life that help is not always on our terms. The person might have a huge role to play in your life but your attitude may be your obstacle.

Bottom line, no matter what you are going through, your relationship with people must not be about them solving your personal problems or what you can get from them. Relate with your uncle as your uncle, not your cash cow.
let's free the young man. At 19years, he is still a baby. We understand and pardon his foolishness.

He will grow up eventually and eyes go clear
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by olabent85(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
you are feeling very entitled right now. Dude let explain something to you. Living here doesn't mean he's rich or he has money. You know what he has to sacrifice for that #30,000 he gave you? That #30,000 mean he worked for literally over 3hrs just to send you that money and you here complaining at 19. Boy better be grateful
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by chaloskyx: 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
Good so appreciate the 30k you this jobless ingrate
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Donabel1: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You must be a very stupid and useless for nothing good.
Don't go and do something meaningful things with your life and stop this your useless entitlement mentality.
No one owes you any obligation to help in life, that is just the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by madza: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
No vex, the USA wey you attach in your username, is it of/for your uncle?

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

I just wish you knew you'd be someone's uncle someday.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.
No mind children of nowadays, their entitlement mentality crave for money is out of this world. That uncles loves him, he is giving him money commensurate to his age , huge sums will destroy him at this age. A skill is what he needs and books if he is a student.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by lomprico(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

So?
Hope you thanked him?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by bitingcool: 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

ungrateful goat.
I pray he doesn't send you anything again.
Did you follow him to do the work where 30k came from?
ot he told you he has a money tree in his backyard because he's in the USA

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Ifasco(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2022
How this rubbish take reach front page
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by lomprico(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.

You are a daft! You should go and check what the word 'stingy' is.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA and you have been constituting nuisance on this forum, didn't even know I can employ you as my driver. I really need to reconsider my engagement on this forum

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by deebrownneymar: 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

don’t be ungrateful. Your uncle might even be washing plate in the US and there’s record high inflation there. So thank God he has been dropping something.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
An edddiot, ur uncle owes you nothing
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by exynos(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

What an ingrate! It is no news that it's all glaring as to how Nairaland has lost its glory. Kids now parade this forum often which I find completely appalling.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
No vex, the USA wey you attach in your username, is it of/for your uncle?

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

I just wish you knew you'd be someone's uncle someday.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.

VictorUSA no get sense before, why are you even surprised?
I learnt to be independent and self sufficient some years back. Now, everyone around me knows I don't look anyone's side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by SolomonGrundy: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You call 30k Just?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by exynos(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Idiotic brats on thread opening rampage !!

grin grin grin
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.

Many hope for opportunities, only few have that grace. I have a best friend too who travelled and I literally forgot about my existence. This is someone whose biography will never be whole without mentioning my name.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by maxito28: 2:35pm On May 24, 2022
U are an ungrateful human being.
Ur uncle gave u 30k and u are complaining dat it's too small. Hw much were u expecting at ur age? Mtww
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by bigtt76(f): 2:36pm On May 24, 2022
How much was in your mind expecting from him? I wan check something undecided

VictorUSA:

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Raph3177(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

U fool even have uncle to text for money and u couldn’t appreciate it but coming online to show your ungratefulness smh
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by wolesmile(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
My dad is death.My mum sells vegetable and pepper.

So your dad is DEATH? Chai!!! I fear you o!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by stanley001(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2022
Good
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by buJu234: 3:20pm On May 24, 2022
oh God help this funny entitlement generation...

someone send you money.. u re complaining..

by the way.. if its that easy..why not work for urs?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by MyAmericandream(f): 3:27pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Did I bash any woman on this thread?
Yes you did. You even have a mom, and you talk Ill of women? Pls try change this demeanor of yours. You don’t know who will help you, I fit even help you make this your US dream come through , but I am WOMAN.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by MyAmericandream(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2022
SolomonGrundy:
You call 30k Just?
Na smally na, wetin him sabi? My half brother’s (20 and 22 respectively) can’t even try this with me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.