Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (85181 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ZaramT: 10:47am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.

You are 19 yrs and mannerless

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

What's wrong with 30k boy?

@19, none of my uncles ever sent me 30k directly just to hold body. It's either for my tuition/upkeep through my late Dad.

Know this boy, money don't grow abroad. You've got to work really hard for this money. Don't let the ones on a fast lane deceive you.

Abroad only got system and reasonable wages unlike the shit we're paid back home but you've got to work your ass off boy both in favourable and unfavourable weather conditions boy!

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2022
Savage8563:
seunny4lif now I know why this guy day defend USA with him life. Instead of you to hustle you day defend USA with hope say your uncle go carry you reach there.
Now they never leave you ? They have left you behind !!
Let him go to USA embassy and tell them he want to join USA army cool since he is pro USA cool.
Make I read the story from the beginning self.
I think the boy is just kidding cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by AshiwajuFoward: 10:47am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

Eiya, sorry you hear? Shebi your uncle too will have kids (if he doesn't already). When they grow to about your age and come to ask you for money, you sef give them 10k, ok?

But seriously though, next time try and learn to be appreciative. Perhaps your uncle doesn't like your unappreciative disposition. Remember he's your uncle, not your father. Therefore he doesn't owe you shyt. Whatever he gives you just take it like that, say thank you and move on. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Golan007: 10:47am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.
How much would you have appreciated?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by papiilo(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Idiotic brats on thread opening rampage !!

you're stingy woman
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Klass99(f): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
cool
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Harmattan123(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Don't be a parasite
Go n find something to do...........

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Roozzaay(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2022
The ingrate even uesd "just" well you said you're 19, what do you know after all, probably drink, smoke, play video games and chase small girls around. By the time you're 24, 5 and upward, e go clear for your eyes. Alainitelorun omo.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Ishilove: 10:49am On May 24, 2022
Enwhen:

This attitude doesn't correlate with the female gender.
So what attitude correlates with the female gender?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by IMASTEX: 10:50am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
Rather you're displaying how lazy & ungrateful you are. He owes you nothing, your parents owe you support. At 19 you're saying no job in a country that the president even confirmed the unemployment rate. Go and hustle. Stop hoping on peanuts that you will eventually blow off on enjoyment. Your uncle got his immediate family & personal expenses. The U.S isn't heaven.

Sabi boy, you're just trying to seek attention and busy your username. You got it. Ask another question grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Lifted07: 10:50am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
No, for my ambition to live and work in the US.
Yes, your ambition. Because your uncle promised to take you there. You're still very young. You better wake up now to realities around you before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by alpontif(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2022
Oloriburuku ni guy yí sha!...
Someone gave you 30k, free of charge, instead of you to show gratitude, you come here to shit on him, are you mad?

Shey na you help am find job?.. Abi na you send am go America..

Imagine that sense of ungratefulness abd entitlement as if na you be the God wet create am..

Fucking ungrateful slowpoke..

VictorUSA:

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by naturefellow(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
evidence that NL is ridden with pre-adults with no ambition to be wise or responsible.

Sent my graduate cousin an unsolicited N5,000 for the weekend. He was thanking me profusely.
I asked him what he'll do when I send N50k or N100k. I'll make news headline?

Entitlement kee you there!

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by akanbiaa(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
Will you unblock him in the nearest future if you learn he has become a celebrity or wealthy or you will continue blocking him? My advice is if you don't have to give no need blocking them except if they resort to insulting you for not giving them money.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by GistFullGround: 10:51am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Your uncle really tried o. He doesn't have to send you ANYTHING. You said you are 19yrs old & you are feeling entitled?

There are legit ways to hustle. By the way your uncle owes you NOTHING. You have you ever thought of how he lives overthere?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by asogo1: 10:51am On May 24, 2022
Young man at 19 I guess u re done with sec sch, use dat 30k pay and learn graphics. So u don't beg your uncle for 30k by december but you will rather earn more than that. Don't beg for fish, learn how to fish and thank me later. If you continue like this you go curse all your family members when you enter university.

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 10:51am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

I have relations abroad and I also have pals abroad, and so far I have refused to ask them for one kobo.

Life is hard abroad. Dem go pay you salary, dem go take one third in taxes.Dem go take another third fr loan repayment , student and other loans inclusive.

Then in that same USA, cost o everything is going up. Petrol there is now 600 naira per liter..baby formula is hard to find. Rent is sky high among other things.

Your uncle is probably struggling over there to survive. Just thank him,face your hustle , pray for him, and eventually when things better , he go pay Una well.Im even surprised he found 30 k for you self.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2022
Atleast you get uncle wey send you something. U for ask am the kine work him dey do for USA. E go shock u sey na babysitting or snow packing or house cleaning e take dey hold body. So appreciate whatever he sends to you.

T O DARLING

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by peteredo: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

did you tell him you wanted to do a business and he didn't support you. U feel entitled to his money wen he has his immediately family responsibility. You wan com they add your own problem. Abeg go hustle your own money
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Tonnierichy(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
I think you are just here catching cruise. If you mean this....i mean if it really came from your head and you sincerely felt he didn't do enough, then you are a dimwit.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by phemmyfour: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lazy bone, go n work and stop replying on your Uncle.

He's not responsible for your upkeep, your parents are...whatever you get from him is a PRIVILEGE not ENTITLEMENT
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by bluefilm: 10:53am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Guy the thing be say america is going down economically.

Things are no longer so rosy for that side.

So your uncle may be struggling to survive but you won't know it.

My advice to you is to manage the 30K.

Maybe when you exhaust it, you can make another request.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by edungene7: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
u think say u wise nah so him go block yr children
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by BabaIbo: 10:54am On May 24, 2022
I think this guy is just catching cruise with this post.

Knowing he has a controversial personality on this forum, he wouldn't want to ridicule himself by exposing his real situation.

I stopped believing people the day someone worth millions of naira was seriously begging another person #1000 to eat.

MENT people plenty for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tonididdy(m): 10:55am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Ewwwoooooooooooooo..... VictorUXA
So in your mind dollars fall from tall buildings in the USA grin
No wonder you lick ass tongue
@19yrs I was studying hard for my 200lvl exams, am sure you never even write WAEC and you go follow men dey discuss politics.
If I hear am again....

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Savage8563: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

you said you will appreciate anything that comes from him and he sent 30k ..now you're angry ?? How funny
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Validated: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lazy bleating fool. Do you not have parent? Your mates are carrying blocks at construction sites, you are looking to an uncle that has his family to take care of. Return the N30k to him and tell him it is too small.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Mimiranky: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
50 dollar only.... E try Sha..... But $50 is nothing there.... Assuming it was $100 or more then e for make sense
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by lexyclasy: 10:55am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough. I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."
You don't even know whether your uncle has money at that particular time. I'm saying this with experience, at times i go all out to satisfy others, A friend of the person i assisted told me that despite all the money i have i still get mind to give 5k for marriage committee of a friend, and i was so pained hearing this when i know as at that time i did not have money just squeeze myself to pay the money to avoid shame, they did not know that was my widows might as at then, you cant satisfy humans. Your uncle have bills to pay so accept it in good fate.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Gkemz: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
At least he even sent you something. Thank him and stop having entitlement mentality.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by smartoliver(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2022
I'm going to make this as simple as I can, OP, YOU ARE A VERY WICKED PERSON angry.
VictorUSA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.