Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 (85159 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by anyilalaz: 11:25am On May 24, 2022
Ishilove:

So what do you want us to do about it?

May be he wants us to fry fufu!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by AmuEbule: 11:25am On May 24, 2022
Ingratitude can also make people jobless. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by ALEXIS0240: 11:27am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
in truth to yourself and to really drive home your point. Kindly send him back his money. Omo ale... I pity your type. You are lucky someone even sent you something.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Jmichael1(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.

does money grow on trees in the US?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

omo your uncle try at 19yrs d highest i could get from my relative leaving abroad and homebase is 2k maximum.....they considered me too young to have that much and if they were giving adult it would 10k or 50 dollars

19yrs your uncle gave you 30k,omo youre lucky he even sees you as an adult that can handle such money....

bro people leaving overseas are broke ass people get that into your skull an average yahoo boys earns more them

your uncle just sent you less than 60 dollars

the only difference between them and us is the currency difference apart from that they are not that better than we are

go and work and you will see you can send your uncle a better man

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Johnchrix(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
You said he should send you anything and he sent you anything.

Next time be specific. Telling him you are 19 and jobless doesn’t mean anything.

Next time, list your plans and ask for an amount you need to actualize the plans.

“Hi Uncle, considering I am jobless and not productive, I wish to enrol for an IT training/ fashion designing/ ….. course on Udemy/ Coursera/ in a local training center which costs xxxxxxx amount. It is also my desire to purchase laptop/ sewing machine/ oven to enable me be more productive. Could you loan me/ assist me/ dash me/ sponsor me with the sum of xxxxxx. I understand the financial situation everywhere is difficult and any assistance rendered would help me towards achieving my plans. Thank you”

You can be 19, jobless and useless so 30k will go on useless things but when you show you have ambition, you may get help.

Na better format you run Op so oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Yimmicks: 11:28am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
you have done well my brother/sister..

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Croixcomedy(f): 11:28am On May 24, 2022
https://youtube.com/c/Normacrooz

Pls we want your support to subscribe to that YouTube channel

Instead of your money. Pls subscribe to the channel above
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Make Normacrooz your first comedian you want......... ABEG BOOST NORMACROOZ
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by COZA(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2022
Do you know how many hours he had to work to send you such? Idiiot

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by foreshore(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
This was the message I sent to my uncle who lives in America and he sent me just N30,000.

"Good morning uncle...I first of all appreciate your previous assistance.But I want to tell you that it's not enough.I'm 19 and jobless, but I really need money.I would appreciate anything that comes from you."

So what do you want us to do about that

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by mikywonder(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2022
Chaii see people wey dey bash people anyhow here. At ur age I don start to dey pay house rent. Use d 30k buy data asap and start ur normal bashing nnaaooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by holuwarlay08(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2022
QUDOS TO WE WEY NO GET SB AND WE STILL SURVIVE cool cool cool cool
chatinent:
No vex, the USA wey you attach in your username, is it of/for your uncle?

Btw, I don't know how to be entitled... because I never had sb who sends me anything. I literally worked for every little thing I have. I have been working since when I was 13. It surprises me how you guys feel you are another's responsibility.

In this hard time, N1000 given to you that you didn't work for should come with a big thank you.

I just wish you knew you'd be someone's uncle someday.

As I dey, we wish we had sb to send us even if na N2k and you see N30k you dey bleat.

As you dey, I fit just see you for road nack you engine block for this entitlement feeling...in fact, begin come front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by dropsywilliams(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2022
Most affordable house in Abuja.we have 3 bed room terrace duplex ,4bed room terrace duplex and fully detached 3 bedroom bungalow.all at lifecamp phase 2, all the rooms are big,payment plan is flexible,call or what'sapp 08034851451

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by okoroemeka(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

your own better,what of my cousin that came back from UK during Easter and stayed just two weeks in the village and spent almost #3 million on parties,expensive drinks,girls,food,the guy slaughtered two cows at #470k each,5 goats and 30 chickens but what this my close cousin gave me was #20k.no be juju be that
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by sonssyo: 11:31am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sir you wont understand.This same person bought houses and cars for many people.Before my father died he promised to build house for my dad, pay my elder bro's tuition fee, take me to the U.S in 2018, then I was still in jss 3.Today we still live in a rented house that has 300 000 annual pay and we've not paid a part of it coz we had no means.What can the vegetable my mum sells do? He didnt fullfil any of his promises.Imagine I sent msg that our rent of 300 000 expired this month and he sent me 50k, what can that do? My uncle just dont like me.He sent my cousin 200k just to buy whatever he wants.And that guy's parent are relatively wealthy.I feel like crying.This is what Ishlove Skyview01 GRACETOLIVF Pocohantas doggedfighter Peteredo SyrusdeHansome Sisisioge fail to understand and are raining insults like we are fighting.

Then change this your attitude! Bet me he will change! U see the manner of approach matters here,if you send such message to me I will personally block you, come to think of it,if you come up with an idea and learn a business and tell him politely that you need money to start, believe me that man will give you,he will know that your mentality of give me give me has come to an end and you will use the proceed to take care of your immediate family,when that same man see changes in you, believe me he will take you to USA. Don't ruin your relationship with that man, people like that are hard to come by

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by pegix(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
My nephew sent me similar message and I blocked him. Your parents are responsible for you.
ko le to yen now
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by chaiks: 11:31am On May 24, 2022
@op, are you a graduate? I would have advised that you liaise with your uncle on how to get money to register for IELTS and GRE and apply for masters in USA so that you can be funded. But if you are not a graduate, bring to him the idea of taking SAT so that you can ace it and get funding there next year. He can give you any amount, even less than that because you are not entitled to him. I understand your youthful exuberance anyway. But the more you age, you will realize that only your immediate parents can provide all you need at anytime. You can use that 30k to start learning any online skills. When I graduated, I couldn't find any meaningful job uptill now. I worked at various construction sites despite emerging best Graduating Student of my cohort. From my very meagre earnings, I was able to pay application fee to a school earning this year and courier for sending documents including transcript. Now I have been nominated and praying for a positive final outcome by end of June. It is rough now, but don't use that emotion to ask for money from anyone not your immediate parents. Be prayerful also and always ask God to draw you close to people that will help you achieve your dream. It will be ok finally finally by his grace.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by benalvino3: 11:32am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

Stop posting rubbish for clout
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Hope2014(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:
Haba.....
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by anonymuz(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I want you to see how stingy my uncle is.
see do you think is easy? What of we that doesn't have that entitlement spirit. Thank God he still sent you something. 30k for this buhari season?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Zeewirld: 11:33am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You are an ingrate and a wasted bye product of an unproductive conjugal activity.

You are an entitled boy that is headed nowhere if you don't retract your step

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2022
That's what he can afford. Did you know what he is going through over there?
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Zeus039(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
If your uncle lives in the US and send you 30K, and you are satisfied with that you can quote me with this trash again.

My uncle lives in USA and he didn't send me one kobo when I asked cry
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by zinaunreal(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Most of them that make it to America ain't necessarily rich because they join the Americans to become lazy. I mean what are they hustling for again when everything is right there. Most things don't even require money. All they do is strive to pay their usual tax , bills and just relax breketeh. They house they manage build at home, they will never come back to live in it... let's get real, don't blame anyone. Hustle your own... hustle to make it there and join the lazy pool
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tenpipsperday: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:

Yes his parents are responsible for him just because you think you are better off today, if it had been the other way round you will be the first to shout Africa and family tie.

Nonsense your parents are responsible for you. People don't pay school fees for cousins, nephews and the rest?

Arrogance at the highest level

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Nobody: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Kimiso:
you've already spoiled his mood with just that is not enough,..silly jobless entitlement mentality motherfvcker,..better use the 30k to go and hawk orange in go slow
. For sure! They will be in Nigeria roaming around hoping that a relative is in America without thinking how he or she survive.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by tunnex190: 11:36am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

It's like na your parent send your uncle go USA that's why you think he owes you something. Fish �
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Sion47: 11:36am On May 24, 2022
People don't choose who becomes their nephew / niece, parents, brothers and sisters, God has programmed it thus.

Apart from being ur uncle,
Does this man really owe u anything.

30k that is not up to someone's monthly salary yet instead of being grateful, u are here sizing the man's pocket as if na u send am go Yankee.

May ur kind of nephew not befall me
Amen

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by anonymuz(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:

It is my money and I can do what I want with it. I can even flush it down the toilet.
At 19, I was already working In Nigeria and making money. I worked on construction sites, cleared bushes, and making my own money and I despise asking people for money. I worked in Wahum when I was 15.
I worked my butt off to get what I have today and I was even ready to give the entitled brat 100k to buy his first laptop but he was requesting N300,000.
I just kukuma parked him, let him parent buy him a 300k laptop and saved my money. At 19, you are an adult in my world and the same goes for my kids.
wahum that year, e no easy, later I joined tetrapack and my wage them was 8k with long journey from ketu to ikeja. This children no know anything.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by PROPHETmichael: 11:37am On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:

You told him that you will appreciate anything that comes from him.
Re: See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 by Eagba(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2022
dadavivo:

No vex if that boy see you tomorrow and no greet or respect you.

If you have give, if you don't have tell him you don't have instead of blocking him.
I don't even like people greeting me self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.