Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! (1261 Views)

Police Illegal Extortion In My Area (picture Evidence) / Evidence That Total Filling Station Steals From Customers / EVIDENCE! Here Is A Video Showing The Devil – Have You Seen Him? (2) (3) (4)

How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by MariaP: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
My landlord and his kids have been terrorizing me. They keep ringing my door bells non stop without any reason,
My secret camera only lasts for 1 hour, otherwise i would have used it,
Help!
What do i do?
Seun/Mukina please kindly put this on the homepage, it's very important

I need evidence for the police, I need to prove it,

rokiatu:

Put your phone on record.

Thanks for the advice,

@others
the reason is not cause of rent payment,  the land lady's friend who's been staying with them for several months with her kids needs a  rented flat to move in and instead of telling me to move out, they chose to frustrate and terrorize me, The door bell ringing is just one of the many things they've been doing,
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by MariaP: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
No reply?
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by coogar: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2011
MariaP:

No reply?

hire a camera man for a whole day. . . . ,
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by Kadata(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
@op yhu miss road? Aint this supposed to be romance section?
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by MariaP: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
coogar:

hire a camera man for a whole day. . . . ,

Thanks,
anyone else with another advice?
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by 190: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
disconnect the door bell off gademmit

or move back to the village undecided
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by toyemz(f): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
@poster
no wahala
give them fire for fire, forget the police report
go to the market,get the hottest chilli pepper you can find
and rub it all over you door bell(especially just before they start thier wahala)
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by MariaP: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
no wahala
give them fire for fire, forget the police report
go to the market,get the hottest chilli pepper you can find
and rub it all over you door bell(especially just before they start thier wahala)

Thanks,
I actually want something to use as evidence,
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by xxcarolxx(f): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2011
Disconnect your door bell, and get some sellotape fold it over n go stick it over their doorbell,  Just don't get tangled in the sellotape when putting it over their doorbell,  If you want evidence put some dye on the bell,  I can't think of the actually name but you have to scrub for days as it's not easily removed, So it will show on their hands,
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by MariaP: 1:42am On Jul 16, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Disconnect your door bell, and get some sellotape fold it over n go stick it over their doorbell,  Just don't get tangled in the sellotape when putting it over their doorbell,  If you want evidence put some dye on the bell,  I can't think of the actually name but you have to scrub for days as it's not easily removed, So it will show on their hands,

But what if they see the dye and decide to use an object instead of their thumb to press it?
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2011
Have you ever watched home alone? Get an electrician to rewire your bell and make sure some naked wires are exposed on the bell knob. Also tell him to ensure the exposed wires contain a lethal voltage. Don't worry, after the next sucker presses the bell, they will be too busy preparing for a funeral than disturb you again.
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by Goldieluks: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2011
get an electric door,or simply get a cam corder,to record the act.
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by obowunmi(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2011
OP: ok, if someone doesn't want you in their house, why not be pro-active, beginning search for another apt and plan to move out. What are you waiting for ? Today you are complaining about door-bell ringing. Is it until they shoot you dead before you move out. Start searching for another place and start planning to move out. Life is too short to live in such disharmony.
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by eridah2007(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2011
GBAM!!!
C'est fini grin
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by MariaP: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
obowunmi:

OP: ok, if someone doesn't want you in their house, why not be pro-active, beginning search for another apt and plan to move out. What are you waiting for ? Today you are complaining about door-bell ringing. Is it until they shoot you dead before you move out. Start searching for another place and start planning to move out. Life is too short to live in such disharmony.
I'm doing that right now, I'm moving out in a week,
But the issue has gone beyond just moving out of the house and forgetting everything, I'm not sure whether or not it will end up in court cause it's still at the early stages of interrogations by the police,
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by Woke4all(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
OP, You must be a very troublesome tenant! What makes you think they are the only one pressing ur doorbell?

If i don't want you in my house anymore all i do is draft a quit notice which i think ur landlord have done.

And in every quit notice there's a set time for you(the tenant) to leave. So, i see no point of looking for a police case! Coz it's their property!

One thing about humans is that when you have i bad mindset about someone you think he's the cause of all ur problems.

If you can't take it anymore disconnect ur doorbell just as 190 suggested!

I remembered back then while i was in primary/secondary school, i and my group of friends were good at ringing any doorbell we come across while returning home.

So ur landlord might not be the one doing those stuffs.

Anyway i'll advise you set ur mind off giving the police any evidence because, it doesn't add anything to ur prestige. Rather you'll create enemity between you and his family.
Re: How To Create Evidence? Very Urgent! by obowunmi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
OP: where are you based ? Hope not Nigeria. If abroad, read up on landlord/tenant legal rights before proceeding with any decision or else you will just waste your time and time wasting is not good.

Attempted Murder: Nigerian Man Shoot Texas State Judge / Photos:Female Driver Crushes Girl To Death Today In Obadare Lagos / Anybody With EFCC Number, I Want To Report This Crime (photo)