Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? (24942 Views)

What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Lady Calls Out Sister's Husband Who Married Another Lady After Visiting Ghana / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by MrHighSea: 10:23am On May 24, 2022
Rather request for Yul Edochie's contact.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2022
Just say "Of course I bleeped up
Who never Bleep up? Hands in the air, no hands?
Still I can't believe, you know what I mean
I was young what you expect from me?
It is what it is"

Oko Iyawocheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by gambia(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2022
Just open up to her in a mature way, I'm sure she will understand.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by IamMobisola(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
A friend of mine rush into my apartment now crying....
He has been married for 7 years now no child yet but went secretly to the village with his people to marry another wife. Now he is asking me how will he face the first wife and tell him he has another wife!
I no dey put mouth for family matter, i just tell am make we sleep first. Tomorow i go ask nairalanders.
Over to una.

This is how selfish most men always are. They only think about themselves.
What happened to letting your wife know about your intentions to marry another wife?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Blackman101: 10:23am On May 24, 2022
the same way he told you
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by vibbb: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
If legally married - You guys would meet in court.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by LordEclipse: 10:24am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
He has been married for 7 years now no child yet but went secretly to the village with his people to marry another wife. Now he is asking me how will he face the first wife and tell him he has another wife!
I no dey put mouth for family matter, i just tell am make we sleep first. Tomorow i go ask nairalanders.
Over to una.
verily verily I tell thee daughter of of Eve that I,thine husband hath foundeth me another woman of my choice,that my heart rejoicet with..King James version

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by frebor(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Tb222(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2022
It s simple, honey I just migrated from glo single tariff plan to glo berekete.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
Richy4:
Make we sleep first too.. don't rush us.. tomorrow, we will ask our partners.. Good nite buddy. smiley.

Day never break for your side? grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by ugodson(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
Guy u r FINISHED
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2022
MrHighSea:
Rather request for Yul Edochie's contact.

grin grin grin grin grin He is a pro at such shits cheesy cool
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Tzar(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2022
If he never discussed with the 1st woman that he has polygamous tendencies, then he is wicked and selfish.
If he doesn’t find fulfillment in his first marriage because of childlessness, he ought to divorce his 1st wife before creating a source of sadness for her.
Now that the deed is done, I suggest he asks for forgiveness and divorce from her on grounds of his unfaithfulness. If she chooses to remain with him regardless, then lucky for him.

infonet247:
Over to una.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by JustPowerApps(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2022
Tb222:
It s simple, honey I just migrated from glo single tariff plan to glo berekete.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Glo bumper package cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Coronavirus84: 10:27am On May 24, 2022
Me: My love e done happen ooooo
My wife: Wetin happen my dear
Me: I dreamt and in my dream I see two people doing marriage
My wife: Wetin come concern you and people marriage in ur dream
Me: the lady in the marriage dream is even pregnant
My wife: Haaa maybe God want to answer our prayer
Me: Noooooo, the lady dey lie say na me get am and am confused
My wife: How now? Are u cheating on me my dear despite all the things have done for u
Me: My love no no no, I don't think am the owner of that pregnant but for the sake of God make we accept the baby and the mother
My wife: How now my dear? Accepting a baby and the mother u saw in your dream
Me: Noooooo , they are in the village
My wife: I no go gry for this house

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Maverick777: 10:27am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.
Yul should know better!
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by sonofElElyon: 10:27am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.
Correct your spelling error of married
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2022
Stop being a Simp.....! undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by virginchaser(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
hhmm you should let her know WAY BEFORE you marry the other one, so that you let her get used to the idea.... regardless of whether she is childless or not, it says a lot about a man and the respect he has for his wife/marriage, if you dont even have the decency to tell your wife about it beforehand.

its not like it would be difficult anyway:"baby, you aint getting pregnant for so many years so, due to family/peer/religious pressure, i have to marry another wife"

And you think it is that easy to say with the level of liberated women we have this day.
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Lexusgs430: 10:30am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.

The same way he rushed to the village, to marry another wife.......

Is the same way, he would rush home..... To report himself........

Or ask Yul Edochie......... cheesy

This new wife might not even give him any child, because he might be the one suffering from low sperm count .......... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Pickieox(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2022
Why not opt for adoption? No wonder they say we give birth for selfish reasons.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 24, 2022
You have sown a seed of discord with alarming proportions that will enact long lasting feud, hate and conflict... BE PREPARED

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Trojan8(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2022
Why is he crying though?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Buje1987(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.

Has the 2nd wife given birth yet or she never born?
Number one let the 2nd wife born first before telling the first wife due to some experiences.
Has the 2nd wife got pregnant � yet?
What have you the assurance the 2nd wife is fertile also?
Giving babies is not in the power of the first wife. God does that and don’t you have faith in your wife or God anymore?
Don’t you read news of couples staying together 10,20,30 years and no kids and still love each other and later God does wonders in their lives?. I will advise your friend wait until the 2nd wife gives birth first. He can’t face his wife but he can lay cheapishly on another woman. He should face his consequences by himself and tell his wife but if he be Yoruba the first wife shouldn’t know until ur new wife gives Birth

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by IamMobisola(f): 10:32am On May 24, 2022
virginchaser:

And you think it is that easy to say with the level of liberated women we have this day.

Oooh so it is safe to say a woman should get pregnant for another man, bring the child into her husband’s house and then tell him after a few years that he is not the father of the child?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by alizma: 10:32am On May 24, 2022
infonet247:
Over to una.
Una get issue o, somebody wey know how to secretly go behind someone to marry, secretly been sleeping with the woman has suddenly turned dumb now abi, na we wey no follow enjoy una won push forward so that tomorrow him go say na nairalanders give am the advise abi? Eno go work for una.
I no dey advise person wey smart pass me.
If to say him come here from the beginning, I for know say true true him dey confused and I for advise am in such a way that the first wife go even follow am go the marriage of the second wife but now he must continue what he started

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Pickieox(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
hhmm you should let her know WAY BEFORE you marry the other one, so that you let her get used to the idea.... regardless of whether she is childless or not, it says a lot about a man and the respect he has for his wife/marriage, if you dont even have the decency to tell your wife about it beforehand.

its not like it would be difficult anyway:"baby, you aint getting pregnant for so many years so, due to family/peer/religious pressure, i have to marry another wife"

It's easier said than done...
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by AntiChristian: 10:32am On May 24, 2022
You just tell her like that.

She was reminded on the wedding day that i can marry up to 4 now!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Maverick777: 10:33am On May 24, 2022
GENES11S:
Do this to a Russian woman and you will probably die of food poisoning.
Women do worse on a daily, nobody has ever poisoned or attempted to poison them. we all take it in good faith...
why the double standards?
Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by alizma: 10:33am On May 24, 2022
virginchaser:

Now that he has chosen the easiest way, why is he on nairaland to seek advise?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? by Youngminister(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2022
I'll show her this pix and say bea look @ me and my second wife chikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / Issues In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.