Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble (1504 Views)

Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros / French Undercover Arms Dealer caught in Central African Republic (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by Saifullah01: 2:38am On May 24, 2022
Her name is Elvira Nubiullina, the brains behind the strengthening rouble. Ensured that Russia has been paying her sovereign debt when due (at least so far)

But love her or loathe her (I mean Russia) she has defied all the gloom and doom predicted by western "intelligence "

12 Likes

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by etsuidris(m): 3:00am On May 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by confidant: 3:32am On May 24, 2022
.. and what is Emefiele doing? �
Nigeria we hail thee!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by orisa37: 5:26am On May 24, 2022
"DESTROYING NAIRA EVERYDAY, YIELDING GROUNDS TO THE DOLLAR EVERY MINUTE".

1 Like

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by orisa37: 5:37am On May 24, 2022
Emefiele is EBORI'S SIBLING: JONATHAN'S POISON.
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by orisa37: 5:45am On May 24, 2022
EMEFIELE'S BEHIND NIGERIA NAIRA DESTRUCTION. AND WE SHALL ALL SEE WHEN $1 BECOMES N1000.
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by orisa37: 5:54am On May 24, 2022
Emefiele EMEFIELE, a person who cannot emancipate himself how can he emancipate Islamic enaira for BUHARI?
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by donleo92(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2022
confidant:
.. and what is Emefiele doing? � Nigeria we hail thee!

contesting Erection ooh sorry election.
No single working policy by that man

4 Likes

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by orisa37: 6:01am On May 24, 2022
Emefiele has squandered THE NAIRA TO THE WINDS!!!
He is waiting to reintroduce the "SLS ABANDONED N5000 NOTES!!!
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by AntiBMC(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2022
That's what happens when competent and efficient people are in the right offices. Not this yeye banana republic where illiterates are ruling millions of graduates.

8 Likes

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by LordHashira: 6:16am On May 24, 2022
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by orisa37: 6:24am On May 24, 2022
Elvira Nubiullina is good and patriotic to her Country.
EMEFIELE "Judasized" KEMI ADEOSUN.
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by Mossadd: 6:58am On May 24, 2022
I salama for this intelligent woman

1 Like

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by Dalil8: 11:06am On May 24, 2022
Saifullah01:
Her name is Elvira Nubiullina, the brains behind the strengthening rouble. Ensured that Russia has been paying her sovereign debt when due (at least so far)

But love her or loathe her (I mean Russia) she has defied all the gloom and doom predicted by western "intelligence "

Wonder woman indeed. Someone that almost fled from Russia. Putin stopped her from fleeing.

You should be thanking Putin for some of the macro-economic policies he implemented before the sanctions started pouring in, not her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by seunny4lif(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2022
I will give it Russia president advisers
I think she resigned already but Putin turned it down, but maybe she suggested the Petrol-Ruble to Putin at first and he turned it down then she offered her resignation.

We never know

3 Likes

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by tonididdy(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2022
Dalil8:

Wonder woman indeed. Someone that almost fled from Russia. Putin stopped her from fleeing.

You should be thanking Putin for some of the macro-economic policies he implemented before the sanctions started pouring in, not her.
Sshhhhh.....
Results or not?
You lots were expecting Russia to beg for grains with the sanction but God shame una!
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by Dalil8: 11:57am On May 24, 2022
tonididdy:

Sshhhhh.....
Results or not?
You lots were expecting Russia to beg for grains with the sanction but God shame una!

Wtf dude! I'm Pro-Russia.

Russia is just too big to be isolated economically. Sanctions or no sanctions Russia will thrive.

Moscow not sure it needs resumed ties with West, will work on ties with China - Lavrov

3 Likes

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by tonididdy(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2022
Dalil8:

Wtf dude! I'm Pro-Russia.

Russia is just too big to be isolated economically. Sanctions or no sanctions Russia will thrive.
Sorry mate...
I read your post with anger.
Shalom!
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by kaptaintintin: 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
seunny4lif:
I will give it Russia president advisers
I think she resigned already but Putin turned it down, but maybe she suggested the Petrol-Ruble to Putin at first and he turned it down then she offered her resignation.

We never know

Good thinking. Kudos to u
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by seunny4lif(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2022
kaptaintintin:

Good thinking. Kudos to u
We just need people with good thinking in Nigeria government

1 Like

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by AldrichAmes: 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
One thing I noticed during this war on Twitter is that apart from being very beautiful - Russian women are very intelligent, observant and are very good in mathematics.

4 Likes

Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by Dvdpity: 6:17pm On May 24, 2022
AldrichAmes:
One thing I noticed during this war on Twitter is that apart from being very beautiful - Russian women are very intelligent, observant and are very good in mathematics.
Ukrainian women are just whores. With empty brains. The western life styles makes some people dumb.
Re: Wonder Woman: Russia's Central Banker Behind The Formidable Rouble by Saifullah01: 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
Dvdpity:

Ukrainian women are just whores. With empty brains. The western life styles makes some people dumb.
Thats weird

(1) (Reply)

Israel Bombs Greek Orthodox Church In Gaza Killing Civilians / Liberia: Leymah Gbowee, The Witch ! / David Cameron Buys Cheap Second-hand Car For Wife Samantha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.