Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! (9696 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join / How Will I Start Blogging?help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! by Fantwik(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2022
flames007:
Successful bloggers please i need your help and mentorship.

Blogging can be lucrative, no doubt - if you know what you're doing. Five years ago, if anyone one told me that i would be in the blogging business, i would have laughed. But now i'm working to launch my first ever blog and my goal is to reach an international audience, eventually, with it. I'm going to be blogging in the automobile niche btw.

So my question is: is it wise to want to target an international audience starting out? If yes, how would you advice to do it? If not, how can one make it by targeting only Nigerian markets?

Inputs will be appreciated.
Thanks.

I need not tell you that SEO is a technique you should implement in your online strategy for driving traffic to a website.

According to my research, LSI keyboard are becoming very popular and Google is paying close attention to it.

I've written a detailed content and having read through popular blogs in the same niche as me; I made a list of how to grow your website with SEO.

In this blueprint - you'll learn
1. LSI keywords - which is quite popular now
2. Backlinks - share on popular forums
3. Keyword Research and more

You'll
Learn how to find and use LSI Keywords to reach your full potential.

Source: Read more �

https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/08/how-to-optimize-blog-post-for-seo-2022.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2022
Educative.
Re: How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! by Lanreju: 4:51pm On May 27, 2022
Sent you a message
Re: How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! by Antell95(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
https://reloadnaija.com/ is up for sale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ways Of Making Money With Your Website. / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Two Major Challenges Bloggers Face In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.