Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched (2934 Views)

Who Edited My Profile,i'm No Muslim / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by OluAbuja(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2006
I really wonder why Nigerians must kill themselves because of Religion.

Frankly speaking, I have never heard a story where a Christian would
go out and kill a muslim because the muslim said something bad
about Jesus Christ. The opposite is always the case and nothing is
ever done to checkmate it.

How do you explain 58 christians killed on Saturday in Maiduguri
because of a cartoon that said something bad about Prophet Mohammed.

The said publication was done in Europe and not Nigeria, yet Nigerians suffered for it.

These churches were burnt down
1. Newly completed multi-million naira two-storey
building of the Living Faith Church, which
premises houses a nursery and primary school

2. A priest and his personal assistant, were
burnt to death at St. Theresa Catholic Church.

3. Deeper Life

4. Over 30 other churches were burnt.

5. No single Mosque/Muslim was reported as touched or killed

Can someone explain this stupid action to me because i am angry.

Click here to read the story
http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2006/feb/20/newsbreak-20-02-2006-001.htm
Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by Grizzly(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2006
WTF!!?! Tot they said wuz 16? jeez men, thats sad. sorry 2 sound crude, but wha r the christians doin?? they just watchn or summin?
Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by myname(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2006
Grizlly r u saying the Christians wanted to be killed so they will give Muslims bad name or wat
Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by myname(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2006
Olu, We believe our God will fight for us, but they believe they will fight for their God. and u know why? Because their God is an idol and they know it, so they have to fight to protect their idol. But be encouraged that u dont give it up now that the end is fast approching. Lets Pray that God will intervain.

1 Like

Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by OluAbuja(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2006
Now there is religious war all over because Christians are not going to keep quiet anymore.

Details here: http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2006/feb/22/national%20-22-02-2006-001.htm

or read it here http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6978&z=10

Libyans and the Muslim world have added a new dimension to the problem
You will be paid $1million if you are able to arrest or abduct any of the cartoonists

Read it here: http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=6976&z=10
Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by issacboro: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2006
WHO BE THAT DAFT MAN WEY DEY TALK LIKE VILLAGE MAN PUT URSELF IN THE SHOES OF THOSE THAT LOST SOMEONE IN THE BATTLE AND THINK FORWARD.THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALL PREACHERS HAVE DECIEVED YOU AND TURNED YOU U INTO A FULL TIME MAGA.
RELIGION IS A CURSE TO CIVIL SOCIETY.
Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by Greatpeter(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2006
That's why I won't condemn what our brothers are doing in Anambra, it's time to show these muslim fatatics that we are not mumuns as they think.

Why fight for Mohammad if he's truly a living deity.
stupid!

I think we should hit up the atmosphere and kill double the number they killed over there.
God 4give me I am annoyed at this.

Cartoon that was published in Denmark, now they stupids are killing their brothers/sisters who knew nothing about the cartoon.
Is that not crazy?

I am furious.
If I become a Military ruler today, I will wipe away all these muslims in our nation by setting bombs all over their mosque on fridays all over the country like that of Abacha.
Re: 58 Christians Killed In Maiduguri On Saturday. No Muslim Was Touched by otokx(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2006
its a real pity.

(1)

Ethnicity, Religion, And The Future Of Lagos State / Lagos State Breaks New Grounds In Vehicle Administration With One-stop Centre. / Golden Tulip Hotel Berths In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.