Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The U.S Is The Global Super Power - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The U.S Is The Global Super Power (791 Views)

Easter Sunday Declared Transgender Day In The U.S By President Biden (Photos) / The U.S. Is Stealing 60,000 Barrels Of Oil From Syria Daily (Photos) / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 5:52pm On May 24, 2022
The U.S is actually the undisputed global super power.Looking at the things happening globally, one must be convinced that the U.S is really the only super powers.

The US controls virtually all that happens around the world.They are the world police and the only contry practising true Democracy.Their goal of spreading democracy around the globe gave birth to oppositions like communist China led by Xi, tyran country Russia led by Putin and so many others.But the U.S are smart in creating and fighting proxygrin and in rallying nations behind them.

Only the US gives command and dictators like Xi, Putin,Raisi Kim jun-Un will comply asap! Eg the US threaten China not to invade Taiwan and warned them not to establish their military base in Solomon Island and all Xi could do is bark from his hideout.

The US has power to establish military base around any country but no country can do same.

Only the US controls NATO and UN at their(US) own discretion and not any country.Up my country.

AmericaWorldP

2 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by obonujoker(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2022
Everyone knows US is the world power... others are just trying to stay relevant.

US speaks, and Everyone else shakes... grin

The foolish taliban that were known for suicide bombing, thought they were stubborn, until America dealt with them, Now no more suicide bombing or jihadi John.... grin

5 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Elvictor: 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
The global power running around the world looking for allies grin grin angry cheesy

If you are big, you are big, people will come and meet you, not the other way round, US is gone, who still visit Washington nowadays cheesy angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by gambojimeta: 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
Nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by ken6488(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2022
No doubt USa is currently the only super power around

But China is taking over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 9:23pm On May 24, 2022
obonujoker:
Everyone knows US is the world power... others are just trying to stay relevant.

The foolish taliban that were known for suicide bombing, thought they were stubborn, until America dealt with them, Now no more suicide bombing or jihadi John.... grin
I understand the sarcasm with which this comment is laced withgrin

6 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 9:42pm On May 24, 2022
gambojimeta:
Nothing but the truth.
We are on the same page niggar

1 Like

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 24, 2022
US is the most powerful country in the world; true. But no nation remains powerful forever.

Unfortunately, US is entering a period of waning influence and other powers are coming up.

Look at how long the US has been in power, less than a century whereas previous powers like England, Rome, Greece and Egypt lasted for centuries.

3 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Elvictor:
The global power running around the world looking for allies grin grin angry cheesy

If you are big, you are big, people will come and meet you, not the other way round, US is gone, who still visit Washington nowadays cheesy angry
Just mention one country that the world is begging after themgrin
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
ken6488:
No doubt USa is currently the only super power around

But China is taking over
Can you explan how china is taking over?
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by seunny4lif(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
Yet today someone walked into an elementary school in Texas, and shoot over 15 children.

6 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Elvictor: 6:58am On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Just mention one country that the world is begging after themgrin

Which world >: cheesy

You can't read and understand grin grin, even Nigeria doesn't even beg US anymore, they know how useless the country is now. grin grin

FG begged China instead of US to save the kidnapped victims, US is the one going round the world begging for allies.

They are going to beg India again, to join them grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
Yet today someone walked into an elementary school in Texas, and shoot over 15 children.
Gun violence is common in the US due to their fire arm policy, especially the Republican controlled states like Texas.That does not change its status as world super power.
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 7:42am On May 25, 2022
No country in the world is being begged by other countries.Your way of diplomacy and the interest you show you have in them makes them comes close to you.

Elvictor
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by rottennaija(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
The U.S is actually the undisputed global super power.Looking at the things happening globally, one must be convinced that the U.S is really the only super powers.

The US controls virtually all that happens around the world.They are the world police and the only contry practising true Democracy.Their goal of spreading democracy around the globe gave birth to oppositions like communist China led by Xi, tyran country Russia led by Putin and so many others.But the U.S are smart in creating and fighting proxygrin and in rallying nations behind them.

Only the US gives command and dictators like Xi, Putin,Raisi Kim jun-Un will comply asap! Eg the US threaten China not to invade Taiwan and warned them not to establish their military base in Solomon Island and all Xi could do is bark from his hideout.

The US has power to establish military base around any country but no country can do same.

Only the US controls NATO and UN at their(US) own discretion and not any country.Up my country.

AmericaWorldP

"Empty vessels make the most noise”
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Elvictor: 10:51am On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
No country in the world is being begged by other countries.Your way of diplomacy and the interest you show you have in them makes them comes close to you.

Elvictor

Do you even know the meaning of diplomacy? cheesy grin
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 11:03am On May 25, 2022
Elvictor:

Do you even know the meaning of diplomacy? cheesy grin
No sir! But I think it means Elvictorcheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Elvictor: 11:06am On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
No sir! But I think it means Elvictorcheesy grin

Then, you should stop opening up threads for thrashy write-ups. grin grin
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 11:09am On May 25, 2022
rottennaija:

"Empty vessels make the most noise”
And that is what your master, putin have been doing.
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA1: 11:12am On May 25, 2022
Elvictor:

Then, you should stop opening up threads for thrashy write-ups. grin grin
There's nothing thrashy about this thread.You know the truth but you don't want to accept it.gringrin
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by ljoh: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
The OP is a sellout slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by VictorUSA(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
ljoh:
The OP is a sellout slave
Just like you are a sell out slave to putin.

2 Likes

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by kris(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
No mind these people wey just dey jealous of the USA. Some go say person be sellout, me I dey enjoy life all around the world with my American passport and the respect that comes with it. Immigration officers no dey ask questions, dem go just scan my passport and say "Welcome".

If I get kidnapped for ransom, the US go do what they can to save me. When I sure up for US immigration, na "Welcome home" I dey hear.

Life sweet no be small!

1 Like

Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Otobong3374(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Elvictor:

Do u know that u are a fool? It Might Be Ur Shithole Is Gone Not America
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Elvictor: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2022
Otobong3374:
Do u know that u are a fool? It Might Be Ur Shithole Is Gone Not America

Don't ever in your life mention me, if you don't know how to type responsibly.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by Otobong3374(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Elvictor:

Don't ever in your life mention me, if you don't know how to type responsibly.
Arrant nonsense!
Shithole Boy
Re: The U.S Is The Global Super Power by greatness77: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2022
obonujoker:

Taliban kicked america out of Afghanistan grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FEARS As China Sends 22 Fighters Jets And 6 Warships To Patrol Taiwan Strait / Pantsir-s1 Crew Shoots Down HIMARS Rockets Fired Right At Them / That Time ISIS Leadership Was Exposed As A Jew And Mossad Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.