Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) (586 Views)

What Is The Best Seasoning For Nigerian Fried Rice Color / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / Have You Used This Seasoning Before? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2022
Pls help i use my brother phone to snap this,

For the first time am using this kind seasoning to cook rice after i have finally put groundnut oil then i add the seasoning and the colour turn to stew

1 Like

Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Bahamas95(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
All seasoning cubes for Nigeria na maggie.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2022
Bahamas95:
grin
Bahamas95:
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 24, 2022
sad
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 24, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Pls help i use my brother phone to snap this,

For the first time am using this kind maggie to cook rice after i have finally put groundnut oil then i add the maggie and the colour turn to stew

The seasoning cube was added a food colouring (red)
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Stallionhorse: 8:13pm On May 24, 2022
I came here to see Maggi and am seeing something else.. Op.. Please try and hide your illiteracy in public.. That's how there call every noddle indomie.. Smh.. Block heads..
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2022
Ninisun:

The seasoning cube was added a food colouring (red)
After adding the seasoning it take me up to 3min before the colour clean on my hand
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I came here to see Maggi and am seeing something else.. Op.. Please try and hide your illiteracy in public.. That's how there call every noddle indomie.. Smh.. Block heads..
No too reason am, am just trying to know if u have use it before
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
go back to school you empty head.. You disgust my phone screen..
don't you know skul na scam
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Stallionhorse: 8:47pm On May 24, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
don't you know skul na scam
now I see.. We are not on same level..
Re: Pls Have You Ever Use This seasoning Before (pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
now I see.. We are not on same level..
the level were i don pass seen 2017

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Start Your Own Cloud Kitchen / Foods To Avoid When Trying To Get Pregnant / Pls Friends Must We Eat Rice On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.