Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House (40358 Views)

Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Afrogist247(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnPXnPBa8vM

Earlier today, it was reported widely how EFCC Official stormed the residence of the Former Governor of Imo State and one of APC Presidential Aspirants, over a certain sum of money traced to him. It was also reported that the governor claimed the anti graft didn't come with search or arrest warrant so he refused to open his door.

Video 1 (Okorocha calling on God)

In a related development, a live recorded video of the mood of the former governor while the officials of the EFCC stormed his home has surfaced online.

Video II (The full video of EFCC operation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOjdLbFdzw

The video which seem to be a live Instagram video from by one of his daughters shows how Chief Rochas Okorocha was lying on the floor of the house, praying to God for help, saying "Come to my rescue my lord and my God" while the rest of the family were asking if they can open.

Source Lindaikejiblog

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd80XcwAer2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Akacollins7: 8:17pm On May 24, 2022
Just like yesterday, when this man was Imo State governor he was like god. Now today see him laying down calling God for help. This life

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by slawormiir: 8:36pm On May 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Our politicians are dramatic sha

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Afrogist247(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
More videos to come

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Durabest: 9:04pm On May 24, 2022
Na now u go call our almighty God.

11 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Nbotee(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2022
Why not open the door and follow them to their office instead of this religious deception

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by EmeraldJD: 9:29pm On May 24, 2022
When he was chopping the money did he call on God to come and help him enjoy?

65 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Dcaliphate(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
This man is so dramatic, EFCC that'll still release him last last naim e dey act all this movie for

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Ominina: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
Pastor Rochas grin

Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by MrCover: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
Nothing No Go See ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Bahamas95(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
He should have ran to one of his statues for help. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Rastaramsey(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
Na now you remember God grin

You forget am when you dey loot loot your state grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by ShaqFu: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
Hehehehe. Well your so called Lord isn't coming to rescue you. I'm sure even if he's real and can rescue you, he won't, because he knows you're a corrupt and unrepentant man.

So please Rochas, learn to listen to the music now that the tune isn't sweet, because when it was sweet, you danced to it very well.

Yeye man.

3 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by infogenius(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
Ok. God will rescue you don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by phr0nesis(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
If they like, let them arrest all the corrupt politicians, APC is still going out. Na now them learn how to fight corruption. After 7 years

5 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Skillsnigeria: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
Fearful thief grin

I almost cracked my ribs seeing the video yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Warlord12(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
Why don’t u help yourself by stop resisting arrest

6 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Rastaramsey(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:
Nothing No Go See ooooo

You no fi see John Cena grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by loadedvibes: 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
If men where God yesterday.. Okorocha for collect slap for ground from God

8 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2022
This people aren't kidnapper or armed robbers na, just follow dem could have safe u from ds public embarrassment
But efcc too shld hv left n go to court.
Thing are wrong in ds part of d world

2 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
Why didn't him prayed for God to deliver him from stealing public funds?

9 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by jericco1(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
Better go and atone for your sins

3 Likes

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by JosephXavier: 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
Ordinary EFCC he is shouting come and rescue me my Lord

But when we were shouting endsars, they saw it as a threat to their lives

It is always good when karma happens in your lifetime

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by Rekyz(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House by pat077: 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
God is merciful and patient. If not, any Nigerian politician who mention his name ought to receive a thunderous slap, even the so called pastor that is contesting for the presidency.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele & Miz Gold Go Wild At A Pool Party(photos) / Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.