Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (65003 Views)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) / Ikorodu Boys Recreate The Moment Davido Stormed The Stage From Above At Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by pzphoto(m): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2018
A viral video for Davido Surface online shows the moment Davido storm his home town sitting on top of a car.

Davido is a geat supporter to his uncle. What do you think?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/osundecides-moment-davido-storm-hometown-vote/

Watch video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoEx0Z8A9aA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=quskdcidu2zn

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by pzphoto(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy

See more photos and Watch the Full Video of Davido to cast his vote >>> HERE

more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:21am On Sep 24, 2018
It's called Showbiz

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 9jaown(m): 6:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Like for obo share for buhari

616 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by NNAMDIII(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
No go kill yourself for likes oo

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Merimental(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2018
after Davidos immense contributions to his uncle in d election many politicians wuld wish dey had a son like him.

334 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by FlirtyGist: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 9jaown(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2018
NNAMDIII:
No go kill yourself for likes oo
never give up on your dreams grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by OKorowanta: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:

All dis una behavior go make us vex vote buhari again o!
Wha rubbish is dis na?
The person below me might make sense than dis bumboclaat!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by addicted268(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2018
I like davido.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Partnerbiz(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Most popular nigerian youth.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by happybee: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2018
What is he drinking

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by 9jaown(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2018
OKorowanta:

All dis una behavior go make us vex vote buhari again o!
Wha rubbish is dis na?
The person below me might make sense than dis bumboclaat!
okoro will never vote for buhari, if you know.. you know.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by NNAMDIII(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
never give up on your dreams grin
exactly, check my dp you go even see am cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by mikhe2(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2018
If na me be davido eh... The next rerun election I go just go there go show face

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by OKorowanta: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2018
9jaown:
okoro will never vote for buhari, if you know.. you know.

Lol
You know me grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by englishmart(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Your uncle will soon be governor elect.

12 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by chuks34(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
OBO for Governor grin

9 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by lawrence35(m): 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by kunleweb: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
This guy's lives a more reckless existence than Dru Hill, Coolio, Tu Pac, DMX combined in one piece, what a goner grin
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by miqos02(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by AhlexOfficial(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Awaiting Commissioner

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by AmazingELixir: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin

Awon Obo fan club

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ede mapo arogun! I am from Osogbo though.
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Ebimor96: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by Springsdy456958(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
happybee:
What is he drinking
Pepsi and TM.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car by ciggy000(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
OBO na d baddest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.