Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Everytime On This Forum, Helpers Devour Me With Scams? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Everytime On This Forum, Helpers Devour Me With Scams? (183 Views)

Horror As Dogs Devour 1 Year Old Boy In Anambra State (video) / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everytime On This Forum, Helpers Devour Me With Scams? by Valueson: 10:16am On May 25, 2022
Why do I keep treating people with outmost respect, helpful, preference and transparency, but I keep getting scammed when I need help from people also, online?

Wasn't it stated that, do good to others and you will get the same good?

I've met someone online and in 2 days he transferred over $1,000 to me, and I paid him in Naira the same day without issues.

Again, I met another, did $500 for another I met in 3 days, and over $5,000 done for people I don't know from anywhere.

But when it comes to my turn, I'm torn apart and scammer when I need help most... embarassed

Recently my PayPal account got banned with over N700,000 in it and I'm in debt, trying to pay back the money since I used it as a start up capital.

The plan was to withdraw and pay the money and take.my little profits.

Since then, my side hustle which I use to make small money to keep body and soul together is gone.

I meet someone under the comment section who promised to sell a new PayPal account for me - https://www.nairaland.com/7094826/got-banned-paypal-lesotho-need

I struggled to hustle N15,000 and transferred to him, after complaining of not getting the money - the first time I've heard of such cause it's always instant or relatively under 39 mins.

I checked my internet banking, app, and went to the bank and it was still a confirmed transaction.

As soon as he confirmed of getting the money, he blocked me and since 18th May, haven't heard from him, my WhatsApp calls gets declined each time I call.

See the frustrations a co-human can do to others.

A lot of people are suffering in this country and other citizens make it a point of duty to defraud others struggling to add more pains hence causing depression, suicide and Over thinking for others.

Now, I'm on debt, no PayPal account, my money gone for a service I paid.

I don't know whether I deserve all these, but one thing is certain, now you see why people do not spare thieves when caught.

Everything in Nigeria literary pulls you down. A small hustle you can make N2k to N5k to eat is cut off.

Nigerians here are available to do their worst.

Well, I've decided to change the way I've been dealing with people.

** No kindness again because I don't get the same.

** I don't want to trust anyone I see online again - mostly from Nairaland Business and Enterpreneur Sections.

I will try and harden my heart.

Now, if someone commits suicide of his frustrations we will cast blame.
Re: Everytime On This Forum, Helpers Devour Me With Scams? by Valueson: 10:22am On May 25, 2022
Transferred literally my last money to this person.

Haven't recovered. Still struggling.

Re: Everytime On This Forum, Helpers Devour Me With Scams? by Valueson: 10:24am On May 25, 2022
We actually need KYC on Nairaland Business and Enterpreneur Sections.

Or merchant section should be created.

I'm in pains.

(1) (Reply)

New York Lawmakers To Increase Age For Purchasing Semiautomatic Weapons To 21 / Naijafm Challenge / Islamic Terrorism: Even Pakistan Isn't Islamic Enough For These People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.