Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Remember The Ladies In The "Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House" Viral Video? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Remember The Ladies In The "Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House" Viral Video? (291 Views)

Sitz Bathing For The Ladies / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Ladies In The "Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House" Viral Video? by Hazelmarv: 12:32pm On May 25, 2022
Remember the viral video of ladies singing a modified version of the popular Christian song "Carry me dey go"? It seems like their prayers are beginning to get answered.

The video which went viral majorly to mock the singing ladies proves not to be futile as two men are already arguing over some of the ladies as seen on a thread on Twitter.

See image below :
https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/05/remember-ladies-in-carry-me-dey-go-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Commences Full Operation In Southern Nigeria.(Graphic Photos) / Writesonic Alternatives, Review And Pricing; Can Writesonic Write Really Good? / CDA Ness Salute Major General Charles Okoro (rtd) On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.