Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money (4403 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Migo loan scam / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Cosmophantom(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
Recently, I borrowed 16k from migo. Although I gave paid 6k. I can't pay the rest. The loan is due tomorrow.

Is there anyone who know what they can do because it's not an app they can't copy my contacts or do stuffs like that.

Thank you
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2022
Cosmophantom:
Recently, I borrowed 16k from migo. Although I gave paid 6k. I can't pay the rest. The loan is due tomorrow.

Is there anyone who know what they can do because it's not an app they can't copy my contacts or do stuffs like that.

Thank you
Lol
Migo is linked to your Sim already
All your contacts are sync on their server, they are not stupid
They will disgrace u to your contacts soon
U can always apply for an extension of the loan repayment
DM for more assistance

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Cosmophantom(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2022
WhrightJr:

Lol
DM for more assistance

How can I DM
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2022
Cosmophantom:

How can I DM
Green app@09030810528

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Cubalabloo(m): 1:30pm On May 25, 2022
What's the USSD code?
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Cosmophantom(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2022
Cubalabloo:
What's the USSD code?

*561#
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Ola9818: 5:43am On May 27, 2022
I don't think so, how is that even possible? Heard Migo is registered and they don't defame.
WhrightJr:

Lol
DM for more assistance

2 Likes

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by nabeelbabs: 9:57am On May 27, 2022
Cosmophantom:

Thank you

Dont worry, migo doesnt defame.

Im owing them 20k and guess what? Since last two years i haven't paid shishi..

Im planning on paying when i get a job but for now they should bear with me cry

4 Likes

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2022
Ola9818:
I don't think so, how is that even possible? Heard Migo is registered and they don't defame.
Bruv migo was formerly called kwikcash which is owned by 9Mobile (etisalat)
They started with ussd application before they went full online when migo came
Still using *561# tho
They already have your Sim database on their sever
They more u use ur Sim to do more transactions and calls the more your credit score increases
I dunno if u get me
Believe me they can defame when necessary that's all I can say for now
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by techboss1313: 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
Try and sort them out soon. This is the first time i'm hearing about Migo sha. I have always been a fan of Fairmoney because they don't debt shame. I just started using their Fair save sef and he choke 2 .
Cosmophantom:

Thank you
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by stacyadams: 3:40am On May 28, 2022
Migo don't defame, , I wonder how they get their money back, they don't call too.
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by chukskafor(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2022
Any time you make deposits into the receiving account, they'd quietly deduct what is theirs without your permission, and if the money paid into the account wasn't up to what you owed, you'll be sent an SMS to you to that effect.
Bottom line is, your bank account has been flagged for automatic payback once the account is serviced, pending full recovery of loan and accumulated interest

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by FearGod1r(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2022
Na how to borrow on migo i dey search like this grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Ayansola1994(f): 8:25am On May 29, 2022
Pay their money back ooo. They will disgrace you ooo
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by DarrrkMatter: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by DarrrkMatter: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by DarrrkMatter: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
What Is Really Happening
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Jameszinchenkov: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Cosmophantom:

Thank you
Idiot pay your debt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Gben5: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022

Lol
DM for more assistance
why should he DM u for assistance?...watin u wan talk wey u fit talk here... scammer...

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Gben5: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cosmophantom:

How can I DM
no mind am na scammer he be...u better be careful

1 Like

Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by ViceGovernor: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2022
chukskafor:
Any time you make deposits into the receiving account, they'd quietly deduct what is theirs without your permission, and if the money paid into the account wasn't up to what you owed, you'll be sent an SMS to you to that effect.
Bottom line is, your bank account has been flagged for automatic payback once the account is serviced, pending full recovery of loan and accumulated interest
They can't do that if you send an email to your bank to cancel all electronic direct debit on your account cheesy
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by Quim2: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2022
techboss1313:
Try and sort them out soon. This is the first time i'm hearing about Migo sha. I have always been a fan of Fairmoney because they don't debt shame. I just started using their Fair save sef and he choke 2 .

The fairs Ave is it really Good? Do they add Interest?

And does the firm have a physical office in Lagos?
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by chukskafor(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2022
ViceGovernor:

They can't do that if you send an email to your bank to cancel all electronic direct debit on your account cheesy
Over do am worry them bro, believe me
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by EVarn(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
stacyadams:
Migo don't defame, , I wonder how they get their money back, they don't call too.
But you claimed in your other post that Migo was already sending you messages
Re: I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money by stacyadams: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
EVarn:
But you claimed in your other post that Migo was already sending you messages
...maybe it was a typo

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Student Dies After Being Drugged By A Guy / Photos-notorious-river-state-cult-leader-kidnap-kingpin-don-wayne-shot-dead. / Picture Of The Four Boys That Killed Their Girl Friend For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.