Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped (2482 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 3:59pm On May 25, 2022
What do we do
Kidnapers came home yesterday and took my sister..

They have called but the money they are demanding is outrageous
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Malory: 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
Report to the police
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 4:01pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Report to the police

We've done that... They appear to be clueless

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Malory: 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
Clonelord:

We've done that... They appear to be clueless
I'm sorry for your predicament and I pray she returns safely. If Nigeria is a working country the kidnappers will be caught by tracking the number they used to contact you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by MITCHELL96: 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
Report to the police station ASAP

They'll track Their location through the calls you guys make

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by HeRulesMen: 4:08pm On May 25, 2022
May she be fine

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Nbotee(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Report to the police
MITCHELL96:
Report to the police station ASAP

They'll track Their location through the calls you guys make

Are U guys in this country or U are in an alternate Nigeria?
Report to the police but start gathering wateva funds U can com up with and expect to negotiate with them U are on your own, that is the sad new reality. Where did dis happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by MITCHELL96: 4:13pm On May 25, 2022
Nbotee:

Are U guys in this country or U are in an alternate Nigeria?
Report to the police but start gathering wateva funds U can com up with and expect to negotiate with them U are on your own, that is the sad new reality. Where did dis happen

It's the least he can do, what else do you want him to do ?
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Nbotee(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

It's the least he can do, what else do you want him to do ?

They need to start mobilizing wateva funds they can get and be ready to negotiate wen the next call comes in

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by MITCHELL96: 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
Nbotee:

They need to start mobilizing wateva funds they can get and be ready to negotiate wen the next call comes in

He said earlier that the Money they're demanding is something else, He has to use this alternative of going to the police, that's just it.

Those kidnappers will be demanding millions, Not every average Nigerian Family has even up to 500K in their accounts collectively and Individually

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by seborrhic: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
Clonelord:
What do we do
Kidnapers came home yesterday and took my sister..

They have called but the money they are demanding is outrageous
Wao!This is terrible news.
Where and when did this happen and like how much are they demanding and what is the family doing in terms of sourcing for the funds?
If the burden is too much u can drop your account because nlanders are cheerful givers and before u know it,the ransome has been got.
Pls fast with your responses to the questions above before anything terrible happens to your sister.
May God guide and keep the sister of yours alive.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Nbotee(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

He said earlier that the Money they're demanding is something else, He has to use this alternative of going to the police, that's just it.

Those kidnappers will be demanding millions, Not every average Nigerian Family has even up to 500K in their accounts collectively and Individually

They know this and expect families of victims to negotiate
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by zubimete(f): 8:22pm On May 25, 2022
Op miracle will hapen dnt be dismay. Which state?
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 6:44am On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Wao!This is terrible news.
Where and when did this happen and like how much are they demanding and what is the family doing in terms of sourcing for the funds?
If the burden is too much u can drop your account because nlanders are cheerful givers and before u know it,the ransome has been got.
Pls fast with your responses to the questions above before anything terrible happens to your sister.
May God guide and keep the sister of yours alive.

Good morning sir I have not Been online and as a result I didn't see your chat not until this morning.... We have been negotiating with them since yesterday. They actually started with 120million for many hours they remained like that without changing. But towards evening they dropped to 7million and told us if we can't get the money they will send us test on the location to pick he deadbody.

We are hoping they will still drop the money today when they call. So far we have raised 500k from friends and family.

As for the account details sir I am scared of dropping it here. I lot has happened to my family in the past hours and dropping my details here may not be safe sir.. I can drop my phone number or if you drop your email then I will send it there sir...
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by seborrhic: 7:04am On May 26, 2022
Clonelord:

Good morning sir I have not Been online and as a result I didn't see your chat not until this morning.... We have been negotiating with them since yesterday. They actually started with 120million for many hours they remained like that without changing. But towards evening they dropped to 7million and told us if we can't get the money they will send us test on the location to pick he deadbody.

We are hoping they will still drop the money today when they call. So far we have raised 500k from friends and family.

As for the account details sir I am scared of dropping it here. I lot has happened to my family in the past hours and dropping my details here may not be safe sir.. I can drop my phone number or if you drop your email then I will send it there sir...
You didn't answer the important part of the question:where and when did this kidnapping take place?
How old is your sister and what does she do and was she kidnapped at home?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 7:35am On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

You didn't answer the important part of the question:where and when did this kidnapping take place?
How old is your sister and what does she do and was she kidnapped at home?

They broke into our place at night and took her away after asking us who was the eldest...

It happened Tuesday midnight.
Here in Benue state.
My sis is 38. She is a petty trader.

We have been able to talk to her and she is alive. They took her with her phone and that is what they HaVe been using to call
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by drmuchin: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
This must be Fulani Herdsmen
Sorry OP
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by seborrhic: 9:03am On May 26, 2022
Clonelord:

They broke into our place at night and took her away after asking us who was the eldest...

Here in Benue state.

We have been able to talk to her and she is alive. They took her with her phone and that is what they HaVe been using to call
Your sister is a petty trader in Benue state and the kidnappers have the mind to demand 70m then reduced to 7m.Ok
Kidnappers asking who the eldest in the house they kidnapped is.Ok.
You people have really tried raising 500k within so short a period.You can continue pleading with them to collect the 500k.If they still refuse plead with them to snap your sister's pix to show proof she is there with them,that there are people willing to help but they need evidence of the kidnap.That the pic should be snapped with date written in a sheet of paper for her to hold.If they can get the day's newspaper with her holding it better.You can also record your sister's call and post here.
Tell them to do this sharply because people are really concerned with the life of your sister.
By the way,was she the only person kidnapped in the neighborhood that day?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by anonymuz(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2022
I wish your sister a safe haven with those idiots, just keep trying to raise something tangible and always keep in touch.
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by pointblank247(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2022
May God be your strength and may He protect your sister
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 9:28am On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Your sister is a petty trader in Benue state and the kidnappers have the mind to demand 70m then reduced to 7m.Ok
You people have really tried raising 500k within so short a period.You can continue pleading with them to collect the 500k.If they still refuse plead with them to snap your sister's pix to show proof she is there with them,that there are people willing to help but they need evidence of the kidnap.That the pic should be snapped with date written in a sheet of paper for her to hold.If they can get the day's newspaper with her holding it better.You can also record your sister's call and post here.
Tell them to do this sharply because people are really concerned with the life of your sister.

The only leverage they gave so far is that we spoke to her. She is ok. Thanks for everything Sir
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by pointblank247(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

hmmmmmm kidnappers don't respond to your demands, it may even make them angry, they also don't talk for long, they just tell you what they want and switch off. Next they will just ask you if you are ready.
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by ASAPFERG: 9:35am On May 26, 2022
I pity your sister toto and asshole.. angry
Double penetration loading
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by GrandfinaIe2021: 7:31pm On May 26, 2022
Clonelord:

did they have fulani accents?
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
did they have fulani accents?

All are funani we are using interpreters to negotiate with them
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:35am On May 27, 2022
ASAPFERG:

I pity your parents. Na animal them born.!
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Ifakiland(m): 5:36am On May 27, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Lol you're a werey
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Ifakiland(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2022
Clonelord:

You're reply here just looks like wat an emotional scammer will send....which kidnapper will kidnap one person from an abviously poor home who's even a petty trader and demand 120m, den drop it to 7m....lol easy with the lamba. Your story might be real or fake, but then the Nigeria society is so rotten, public cut out for help like this have been known to be faked in the past just to scam the public.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Clonelord: 7:13am On May 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

You're reply here just looks like wat an emotional scammer will send....which kidnapper will kidnap one person from an abviously poor home who's even a petty trader and demand 120m, den drop it to 7m....lol easy with the lamba. Your story might be real or fake, but then the Nigeria society is so rotten, public cut out for help like this have been known to be faked in the past just to scam the public.

I don't pray you or anyone you love should stay even an hour in the captivity of kidnappers..

Just so you know, the idiots came for our landlord and since he wasn't around they took my sis and this is because our apartment is closest to that of the landlord...

As a matter of fact we are now at 850k and we have 720...

It will end in praise and you will hear.
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Ifakiland(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2022
Clonelord:

I don't pray you or anyone you love should stay even an hour in the captivity of kidnappers..

Just so you know, the idiots came for our landlord and since he wasn't around they took my sis and this is because our apartment is closest to that of the landlord...

As a matter of fact we are now at 850k and we have 720...

It will end in praise and you will hear.
Why so triggered??
Your story keeps collapsing on itself....Goodwick dude
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by Atk1nson(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2022
Clonelord:

Here in Benue state.

her phone can be tracked. Reach out to the police or dss to do that
Re: My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped by BigYash: 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
All these people challenging op,even though the story looks somehow. If you guys can't help him,make una let am be. If actually his sist was kidnapped, he go dey feel bad like this na.. One mumu even say,them go don dey nack his sist DP. Can you imagine such bulshit..

Op like you said,the money is almost complete.. Make una beg them for that amount.. And the way the amount drop from 120 to 7m. Una don get 500+ . Them drop the money to 800+ and now una don get 700+ .. Na this breakdown make the story belike say na script for nollywood. Anyways, we pray for her safe return. Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Life: Wife Beats, Strips Husband's Mistress Nak*d On Hospital Bed (watch / Efcc Storms Benin And See Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops / Latest Video By Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.