Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Do Kwon’s Terra-luna Revival Plans Mean Terrausd Will Be Abandoned? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do Kwon’s Terra-luna Revival Plans Mean Terrausd Will Be Abandoned? (337 Views)

Tether Co-founder Thinks Terrausd Crash Could Be The End For Stablecoins / TERA LUNA. The Big Crash / Terra Luna Crypto Crash: Why Is LUNA Price Falling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Kwon’s Terra-luna Revival Plans Mean Terrausd Will Be Abandoned? by hicliq(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
https://www.heartzfx.com/do-kwons-terra-luna-revival-plans-mean-terrausd-will-be-abandoned/
Do Kwon’s Terraform Labs’ CEO is seeking to relist LUNA 2.0 while also dealing with a police investigation into the Terra/Luna collapse, which resulted in the TerraUSD stable coin losing its peg and investors losing millions of dollars.

According to a story published on May 25 by the Korean website Heraldcorp, Terra CEO Do Kwon has contacted five crypto exchanges in South Korea. Despite the fact that

Terra-Luna coins have been banned from numerous crypto exchanges, the CEO is attempting a resurrection of the Terra ecosystem.

Do Kwon describe his plan to rebuild the Terra ecosystem in a message on the Terra research forum, including how new currencies would be distributed to investors who had lost money?

Re: Do Kwon’s Terra-luna Revival Plans Mean Terrausd Will Be Abandoned? by Pierohandsome: 5:17pm On May 25, 2022
As long as the new token will pump high to the point of covering the losses of the investors on Luna Classic,no wahala. But I do not think it will be abandoned ,it will only be another token running side by side as more burning continues,no one knows the outcome right right now,but one thing I know is that Terra will hit a dollar mark this year,with my over 900k Luna token,I will be cashing out 900k dollars

(1) (Reply)

How To Secure Job From Foreign Client From Your Home. / Basadi African Projects | Is It Legit Or A Scam? Illegitimacy Explained / Small Investment With Real Good Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.