Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

TERA LUNA. The Big Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TERA LUNA. The Big Crash (1362 Views)

✅is This 1.82 Tera Byte Of 1000+ HIGH Income Skills Collection Worth Your Time / More Foreign Investors Leave As FPI Flows Crash By 228% / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 6:18pm On May 12, 2022
Hello crypto friends. Have you all seen the big crash of Terra LUNA? It’s peg against the dollar failed and it crashed from $120 to all time low of below $0.0082 in just about a week or so.

Anyone affected by the big crash?

Come for a hug �
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2022
MARSONE:
Hello crypto friends. Have you all seen the big crash of Terra LUNA? It’s peg against the dollar failed and it crashed from $120 to all time low of below $0.0082 in just about a week or so.

Anyone affected by the big crash?

Come for a hug �
it will bounce back
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Realist12: 8:55pm On May 12, 2022
This is the right time to buy the dip .
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2022
Pierocash:
it will bounce back

!t will only bounce back in your dream grin
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

!t will only bounce back in your dream grin
all this novice in crypto space. They think crypto is a kind of get rich quick scheme,or nairabet

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2022
Pierocash:
all this novice in crypto space. They think crypto is a kind of get rich quick scheme,or nairabet

You're the one who thinks crypto is a get-rich-quick scheme if you expect a coin that lost about 90% of it's value within a week from $118 to still bounce back!

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 7:18am On May 13, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

You're the one who thinks crypto is a get-rich-quick scheme if you expect a coin that lost about 90% of it's value within a week from $118 to still bounce back!
I still maintain that you are a novice,so if it doesn't recover in one week,to you means it is not going to recover again abi?

There was a time around 2020,btc fell from $20k to less than $3k. This is not the first time crypto market crashed,it has been a recurrent thing in crypto,only novice panic when price correction happens.

2 Likes

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Treadway: 7:29am On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
I still maintain that you are a novice,so if it doesn't recover in one week,to you means it is not going to recover again abi?

There was a time around 2020,btc fell from $20k to less than $3k. This is not the first time crypto market crashed,it has been a recurrent thing in crypto,only novice panic when price correction happens.
maybe in 20+ years. Luna now 0.00006... that is 5 zeros ooo. Who the hell will demand for it causing it to 'bounce back'? Let that sink in. It's over

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2022
Treadway:
maybe in 20+ years. Luna now 0.00006... that is 5 zeros ooo. Who the hell will demand for it causing it to 'bounce back'? Let that sink in. It's over
you will be shocked it will not take one year to recover

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 8:14am On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
it will bounce back

Bro this bouncing ehn hmmmm I doubt ooo.
It has gone further down today even.

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 8:17am On May 13, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

LFG Luna Foundation Group said on twitter that they are working on it to bring back the peg using validators.

I hope it bounces back so I can make some million dollars from LUNA.

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
Treadway:

�����
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 8:22am On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:

Bro you are very correct but from experience ehn, a crash without a cause like you referenced BTC in 2020 can have a good comeback but LUNA losing the peg to the UST would have made investors loss confidence on the project.

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2022
MARSONE:

Bro you are very correct but from experience ehn, a crash without a cause like you referenced BTC in 2020 can have a good comeback but LUNA losing the peg to the UST would have made investors loss confidence on the project.
no, there is a halting process going on right now, Luna will come back definitely,maybe not up to $100 that it was,but maybe for a few 10s of dollars
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Ess: 10:12am On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
no, there is a halting process going on right now, Luna will come back definitely,maybe not up to $100 that it was,but maybe for a few 10s of dollars

It seems Binance has suspended Luna trading now.
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 10:19am On May 13, 2022
Pierocash:
Make I go buy like $100 worth then.
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2022
Ess:

It seems Binance has suspended Luna trading now.
are you seeing the wonders that Luna is performing? In less than 24hrs I bought,I have made 200%+ already. In the next 3weeks from now, I will be hitting millions of dollars
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 6:20am On May 14, 2022
MARSONE:

are you seeing the wonders that Luna is performing? In less than 24hrs I bought,I have made 200%+ already. In the next 3weeks from now, I will be hitting millions of dollars

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2022
Treadway:
are you seeing the wonders Luna is performing? I have already made over 200% in less than 24hrs
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2022
Treadway:
are you seeing the wonders that Luna is performing? In less than 24hrs I bought,I have made 200%+ already. In the next 3weeks from now, I will be hitting millions of dollars.

I will quote you again in few weeks time with my bag of millions of dollars , Luna will cross a dollar mark by 2-3weeks from now
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MN07: 7:07am On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:
are you seeing the wonders that Luna is performing? In less than 24hrs I bought,I have made 200%+ already. In the next 3weeks from now, I will be hitting millions of dollars.

I will quote you again in few weeks time with my bag of millions of dollars , Luna will cross a dollar mark by 2-3weeks from now

LoL. If Luna hits dollar I owe you one car bro.
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Pierocash(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2022
MN07:

LoL. If Luna hits dollar I owe you one car bro.
lol

Hope you can afford the kind of car I drive? I don't drive Corolla, or Camry

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Protocolbreaker: 7:29am On May 14, 2022
What's the price of Luna coin now please
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2022
MARSONE:

LFG Luna Foundation Group said on twitter that they are working on it to bring back the peg using validators.

I hope it bounces back so I can make some million dollars from LUNA.

Just be aware that Binance has delisted Luna

1 Like

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MN07: 9:13am On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:
lol

LoL.
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by SavageResponse(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:
lol

Beggars can't be choosers tongue

2 Likes

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 11:37am On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:

Congratulations bro. I bought just $50 last night and I have made like 250%. I wish I bought more. I need LUNA to get to just $10 and I am done.
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Nairalandar: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
MARSONE:

Congratulations bro. I bought just $50 last night and I have made like 250%. I wish I bought more. I need LUNA to get to just $10 and I am done.
As I no get much, I just use remaining 2k in my GTBank to buy LUNA
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Qqqp: 6:07pm On May 14, 2022
Binary options automated trading bots

Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by MARSONE: 7:29pm On May 14, 2022
Nairalandar:

As I no get much, I just use remaining 2k in my GTBank to buy LUNA

Is that naira or dollar?

If it’s the later, then man you go hammer oo
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Born2conquer: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
Pierocash:

Mumu
Re: TERA LUNA. The Big Crash by Treadway: 9:08am On May 15, 2022
Pierocash:

oh ok. Lol. Till then...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Forex Trading Hours / About To Die: Help On My Stock Shares / How To Invest Wisely In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.