Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Are There Doctors In The House!! What Could Be The Problem?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There Doctors In The House!! What Could Be The Problem?? (195 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Doctors In The House!! What Could Be The Problem?? by Sluacoast(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please help me out with a solution to this predicament.

A lady I knew so many years ago who has been married for 5 years with her husband and 2 kids is currently acting strangely( mentally deranged) after she recently delivered her third child.

The husband notice this because she's never acted this way. I'll make this epitle short and not lengthy. She knows her husband doesn't eat homely prepared food at work because he runs a boutique and will only do that whenever he returns from work. To his surprised. This woman came all the way to his shop with a food flask to deliver his food to him. He was shock because the distance from his home to the shop is very far. He gladly accepted it and told her not to do it again because it's just a waste of transportation and she agreed not to.

You won't believe she repeatedly did the same thing again. This time she brought the newly born baby with her. She deliberately carried the child at her at her back to deliver the meal. The husband was provoke and already knew something is wrong with her. She's been acting strangely at home before then. The last time. She was watching a Nigeria movie and was laughing at the top of her voice in the middle of the night. He caution her to stop it and before you know she started her nonsensical crying that her husband is being too harsh on her which I believe it's not true. They both quarreled that night and he told me they had sex after he pet her at night.

Well, we're so close because he knew her through my influence. He told me she's been acting weird and he doesn't even trust her handling his children all by herself. I called her and I saw the difference myself. Well the husband family is already complaining saying maybe their family has madness running in their lineage which is untrue. I know her and her entire family. There's no single trace of that. But recently I've been googling to know what might have triggered this kolomental and I bumped into something online called 'postpartum physocis' I also read about a woman named "Andrea Pia Yates" online. you can search about it too. Seems she suffered same health condition. Please help because her in-laws are making the whole issue unbearable for her.
Re: Are There Doctors In The House!! What Could Be The Problem?? by chival(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2022
You already have your answer. She may be suffering from postpartum psychosis or postpartum depression. Either way, she needs help. Advise her husband to take her to get medical help. Drugs and counselling will do the trick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed / Underrated But Could Cut Down The Spread Of Diseases By A %100! / 4 Food To Avoid While Breastfeeding Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.