Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

How To Monetize Your Smartphone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Monetize Your Smartphone (2379 Views)

Monetize Your Website Or Blog With Affiliate Marketing! / 4 Ways To Monetize Your Degree In 2022 / How To Make Up To 300k Monthly Using Your Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 7:21am On May 26, 2022
What Can an Extra 300-500k Monthly Do For You??

HOLD ON a little lemme tell you the latest income generating business model in 2022...

I don't know if you've heard about Affiliate marketing recently and wondered if that's the right business you should start b4 the year runs out...

I think a business that can pay you up to 500k a month without you owning a single product is worth looking into.

Affiliate marketing business model is all about helping another person sell his or her product for a commission.

Here, you can make as much as 30k for selling just 1 product.

How many can you sell in a month to live a good life?

Let me give you access to learn more about this.

Whatsapp Me On this Number to know More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 12:04pm On May 28, 2022
How Affiliate Marketing Made You Rich?

Affiliate marketing can be a great way to make some extra cash, but it’s not a get-rich-quick scheme. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make affiliate marketing work for you. However, if you can find a good niche and produce quality content, you can see some great results.

There are a few things you can do to help increase your chances of success with affiliate marketing. First, make sure you are choosing the right affiliate programs. There are a lot of programs out there, so it’s important to find ones that fit your niche and your audience.

Second, make sure you are creating quality content. This is key to attracting readers and convincing them to click on your affiliate links. Quality content will also help you rank higher in search engines, which can result in more traffic and more sales.

Finally, be patient. Affiliate marketing takes time to build up, but if you are dedicated and put in the work, you can see some great results.

PS: If You Want to know More on Affiliate Marketing, Whatsapp me on this Number

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 1:19pm On May 30, 2022
These books are one of the Best Books I read these past months

They reveal so many wealth creation secrets

If you're interested about building a successful online business this year, then you need to read them

I would be giving this book to only the first 100 people,

It's not a book you can just get for FREE, because I too paid a price for it.

But would be giving the ebook out for FREE, I mean FREE to only 100 persons.

You don't have to pay for It.

Just Signify interested if You'd be interested in reading them...

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Most people work 20+ years at a job they hate but won’t be willing to work 6 months straight for themselves…

Don’t be like most people.

This is a new month and the best you can do for yourself and your future is to learn a high-income skill.

There are many skills out there to learn, just choose one and give all you have to learn and master it.

Want to see you succeed before the end of this year 2022.

Happy new month���
Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2022
With the current Exchange rate, Anyone earning in dollars is a Baller�

Learn how to Publish short ebooks 15 - 20pages on Amazon and earn in Dollar$.
Even without a writing skill.

Signify to get the free video

You can reach me on whatsapp
Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2022
“If you give yourself 30 days to clean your home, it will take you 30 days. But if you give yourself 3 hours, it will take 3 hours.”

If you give yourself 5 years to build a business, it will take you 5 years…
But if you give yourself 6 months…

Do you think it’s possible?

I do!
It will take work, focus, dedication, and probably some sacrifice - maybe you’ll have to take a Netflix break or pass on a weekend outing…

But I think it can be done.

It won’t be easy, but with the help of me and my team, you can fast track the launch of your business.

Avoid making costly mistakes, avoid investing in the wrong products, and avoid having to figure out the fine details on your own…

We’ve been there before, we’ve made all of the mistakes, and we’ve helped thousands of students with our experience.

If you’re serious about starting your own Affiliate Mare business, chat me Up on whatsapp

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dear NYSC Corper

Use this one year period to build capacity, else "adulthood na scam" will be your anthem

PS.
same for the students on ASUU strike

PPS.
honestly, this is one piece of advice I wish someone would tell me earlier on in life. You don't have to reinvent the wheel with a bad experience.

If you're interested in building capacity on the online space or you know someone who could find this helpful

Chat me Up on whatsapp

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
If you have access to...

• A phone
• The internet
• A Social Media account

You have everything you need to earn $1000’s online monthly.
Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
How do I make money online with affiliate marketing (step-by-step guide)?

Making money online with Affiliate Marketing is not an as easy job as people think. But yes Affiliate marketing allows us to generate even $10K every month.

There are a few things which you need to do

1- Learn the whole system first

2- Consistently implement what you learn

3- Get help from any mentor who has already done this.

No matter how many courses or Ebooks you read for success in Affiliate Marketing business, Un till unless you didn't really follow these steps.

Still if you need any help on Affiliate marketing. Just reach me out at Messenger

i'll be more than happy to help you

Whatsapp me on this number to Kickstart your affiliate marketing business �

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Making Money online is the best decision any Nigerian can make now

It gave me FREEDOM

Freedom to decide how much I'll get paid (an amount equivalent to how smart I am and how hard I work)

Freedom to decide the location I wanted to reside in and do my daily work from

Late 2021, I finally got the answer I wanted when I came across a Business Model

It basically involved getting a commission from promoting Online Courses and Trainings of Top Experts

I don't even need to need to be an expert or have experience to get started

I dedicated time to learning more about this Business Model and what it takes to get paid

I believe you too Can if you're willing..

To know more about this business model

Click on this link to connect with me

https://munasdigital.com.ng/

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by Chizzybest12: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2022
DigitalMuna:
What Can an Extra 300-500k Monthly Do For You??

HOLD ON a little lemme tell you the latest income generating business model in 2022...

I don't know if you've heard about Affiliate marketing recently and wondered if that's the right business you should start b4 the year runs out...

I think a business that can pay you up to 500k a month without you owning a single product is worth looking into.

Affiliate marketing business model is all about helping another person sell his or her product for a commission.

Here, you can make as much as 30k for selling just 1 product.

How many can you sell in a month to live a good life?

Let me give you access to learn more about this.

Whatsapp Me On this Number to know More

Are you a student or housewife and you need income. Worry no more. All you have to do is join my wholesales group where I will be posting quality & Affordable hairs for shikini money which you will post on your status and add your own gain to it. ���.

Just sit at home and make money. We will deliver to your customer's location with unbranded nylon.

Click on the link below to chat with us on WhatsApp, once your identity is been verified you will be added to the wholesales group.

We are doing this in other to curb scammers off the wholesales group .

Dm us 09168892766.
Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Starting a Business without Guidance and Mentorship is not Impossible .

But it is not a Smooth Ride.

All of these "just educate yourself for free online" barely scrape to success..
Then don't know what they don't know so they make mistakes...

Mistakes that could have been avoided if they had guidance from a mentor..

And by the way, I'm not condemning free courses, I still use them..

But I have seen how having guidance and good Mentorship can help out.

And that's why I will keep talking about it

Don't be cheap trying to get rich..

Invest in yourself and treat it like a real business

Interested in Affiliate marketing and you want to get access to the best trainings and Mentorship, Click on the link below

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
*A quick one to the recent Ex-Corpers*

Except in some very rare cases, don't think people would be kind enough to just help you with a job

Instead, focus on increasing your value by learning new digital skills & building yourself beyond what you studied in school.

You can learn how to sell other people's products online, it is a very profitable skill to learn.

If you want to know more about this opportunity, click on the link below

Welcome to the real life and I pray you find favor in the Nigeria's "Labour" Market ✌️

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why Haven't you started a Business Online

Business opportunities abound on the internet.
Many have fixed themselves in different legit niches...

Some are doing E-commerce, others Amazon KDP.. Some others, freelancing and Many others...And some of us are into Affiliate marketing!

And yet, you're still doubting if money can really be made online... Stop doubting and Get started with any Today...

You'll Thank Yourself for IT.

For more details on how to get started, click on the link below

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2022
How do I make money online with affiliate marketing (step-by-step guide)?

Making money online with Affiliate Marketing is not an as easy job as people think. But yes Affiliate marketing allows us to generate even $10K every month.

There are a few things which you need to do

1- Learn the whole system first

2- Consistently implement what you learn

3- Get help from any mentor who has already done this.

No matter how many courses or Ebooks you read for success in Affiliate Marketing business, None will work unless you are ready to put in the Work!

I'll be more than happy to help you

Connect with me here to Kickstart your affiliate marketing business

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
#herbalskincare
#motivationmonday

If you look at the trend of the world today.

You will notice that the world is gradually going digital. You do not need to be a graduate in other to be successful in life again.

All you need is a smart phone with data and the right skill.

When you have the skill also learn how to convert that skill to money.

Just your smart phone and data can pay your bills, I know what I am saying. I am speaking from experience, so don't say or think it's impossible.

Just learn that bankable skill now.

They said i should laugh ����..

Now you have it �����.

Still don't know of a skill to start, I'll recommend affiliate Marketing.

To know more about it, Click on the link below

Re: How To Monetize Your Smartphone by DigitalMuna: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Below are high paying digital skill/business model currently

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Amazon kdp
3. Copywriting
5. E-commerce
6. WhatsApp Marketing
7. Freelancing
8. Advert Creation
9. Video Editing
10. Graphics designing
11. Crypto Trading.

All this skills are currently paying hugely and can pay you too if you take it serious.

If you are interested, signify by clicking on the link below

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Moving To Lagos- Think Again / My Escapades In Camp / NYSC Batch B16 Corp Member Posted To Zamfara State Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.