Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Update On The "Loan Matter" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Update On The "Loan Matter" (196 Views)

Screenshot Of Client Been Disburse The Loan Money / Screenshot Of Client Been Disburse The Loan Money / Update On My Issue With My Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The "Loan Matter" by Danonym: 5:44pm On May 26, 2022
This was my first post on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/7142288/addmoney-loan-goes-wrong
I was very down at the moment so I posted it.
Unexpectedly some of you encouraged me, walahi the encouragement gave me strength,
And some of you "holy art thou" that were criticizing me up and down calling me a lie pity pity, I hail the ogbenis dem.
There are people that get away with serious deals....dem no dey pay.
And there are people that they punish for things they do not do....
Last last dem still defame me.....
Defamation is worth more of a price to pay
Defamation is collateral....how u go tell person make him pay after defamation.....
You know how country be...you still dey run things wey government no approve....
Omo I don pay dem still defame....
Na refund I want now

Also they say dem never receive am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Fund Your Business Idea Without A Loan / Bakery/bread Busienss (top 5 Most Lucrative) / What Do You Know About Sadja Websolutions ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.