Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Observations - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Observations (668 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Observations by osa332003(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
pls moderator check the activities of people who make calls to u after reading the advert we place i received 2 calls when they descovered the tel # i left was an international one,i later found out that after we exchanged tel # and emails the # of emails by so called lottrey companies,western union,buz preposition etc increased,so i caught off all calls and as at now planning to get a new email,this is my personal observation SO DEAR NIGERIANS PLS WATCH OUT
Re: Observations by Fhemmmy: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2011
That was one of the biggest reasons why i never wanted to list my personal numbers here but e-mails . . . However, i now give the number cos few people cant understand why the number is not being given, and since customers are often right, we have to respect their requests.

(1) (Reply)

The Highest Model Of A Camry 07 @ 3.3m / Mazda Millenia For Quck Sale(toks Very Clean) / Help With Speaker Volume Of Ivtec With Navigation System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.