Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. (429 Views)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Russia Vs Ukraine: The Lies, Misinformation And Outright Propaganda (Fact Check) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by bn365: 9:51am On May 27, 2022
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has invited Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky to create a new international political, economic and military alliance directed against Russia, according to Corriere Della Sera .

The model assumes the formation of a European community led by Great Britain. In addition to Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, it is also planned to include Turkey later.

"Johnson is proposing an alliance of nations that zealously defend national sovereignty, advocate a free economy, and are prepared to take the toughest possible stance against the Russian military threat."
So far, Kyiv has not responded to the offer. Probably, the Ukrainian side is waiting for the summit of the EU countries, at which it will come up with the issue of granting Ukraine the status of an EU candidate. The interlocutor of the publication believes that the verdict will affect the next steps of Kyiv.
Recall that Johnson stated the need for NATO to strengthen Ukraine. However, he considers a diplomatic solution to the conflict unlikely. A little later, the office of the British Prime Minister reported that the partners of London and Washington supported the idea proposed by Johnson.

NATO is not coming to save you, lets's have a mock east European NATO?
Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by rottennaija(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2022
Let the destruction continue in your lands while you fight Russia for us. Britain and US are cowards. If they want Russia or China, they should fight them themselves.
Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by Betscoreodds: 10:09am On May 27, 2022
Even the Ukrainian foreign minister acknowledged that they accepted the fight Russia so that the west will benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2022
Britain left the EU (Brexit remember? ) and now they are feeling kinda alone and not in the command structure, seeing as how The USA , France and Germany are posturing in the EU and NATO alliance.

Britain wants to kick start an alliance where they will play the role of apex leaders.

The same way Africa was divided like a a pie, it is now open season on Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by descarado: 1:46pm On May 27, 2022
Chameleon.
Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by Teazer4(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2022
Boris will be ousted soon, that whitehead dude lies effortlessly…. #Partygate
Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by orisa37: 7:19pm On May 27, 2022
BORIS JOHNSON IS A NEW WILSON CHURCHILL IN UK. SELENSKY SHOULD COOPERATE WITH HIM.
Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by seunny4lif(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
Like the one they signed with Poland in 1930s but disappear through English channel when German troops were moving to France grin grin.

Thats how UK made promises to Ukraine until USA said they will not send their troops to die for Ukraine then UK quickly remove the so called special troops they sent early to Ukraine.

Just like they did in Northern Syria, British leeches on USA military cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by Drenimarcus(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
Like the one they signed with Poland in 1930s but disappear through English channel when German troops were moving to France grin grin.

Thats how UK made promises to Ukraine until USA said they will not send their troops to die for Ukraine then UK quickly remove the so called special troops they sent early to Ukraine.

Just like they did in Northern Syria, British leeches on USA military cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy abeg i still cannot find that Russian ambassador who chastised UK ambassador in the UN. I want to see the US and French ambassadors laughing grin. I don look for that video tire on yt.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by seunny4lif(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

cheesy cheesy abeg i still cannot find that Russian ambassador who chastised UK ambassador in the UN. I want to see the US and French ambassadors laughing grin. I don look for that video tire on yt.
I should have saved that video cheesy cheesy
Nobody takes UK military seriously cheesy cheesy
They can't even protect the Kurds from Turkish military as Turk vowed to attack until Kurds ran to Russia to save them cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by Drenimarcus(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

I should have saved that video cheesy cheesy
Nobody takes UK military seriously cheesy cheesy
They can't even protect the Kurds from Turkish military as Turk vowed to attack until Kurds ran to Russia to save them cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy It is the reaction of the American and the French that i am so curious to see. I will keep searching.

UK only brags when Uncle Sam is around cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by seunny4lif(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2022
Drenimarcus:

cheesy cheesy It is the reaction of the American and the French that i am so curious to see. I will keep searching.

UK only brags when Uncle Sam is around cheesy cheesy
I will look for the video now, If i can see it

1 Like

Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by Drenimarcus(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
seunny4lif:

I will look for the video now, If i can see it

Thank you!
Re: Britain Proposes To Ukraine The Formation Of An Anti-russian Alliance. by tamdun: 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
UK, King of thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Most Interesting Facts About Samurai That You Never Knew / Russia Shoots Down American Plane And Threatens To Escalate More Against America / The Egyptian Economy Is Facing A Major Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.