Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 (9671 Views)

Pension Fund Hits N8.2tr In Q2 2018 With 8.13m Workers – NBS / Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc / Breaking: Nigeria Stock Market Hits 9year High As Investors Gain N1.7tr In 8days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
Tonnierichy:

What's in Oyo State

Oyo is not doing all that bad but the potential is there.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by nisai: 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
I'm so sure Oyo,Osun, Ondo and Ekiti will also have th highest share from the ₦526 billion.
correct! I am sure Oyo has a lion share from the 526 billion.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
itaewon:

oya bring the one from this source,sore loser!

You will see them gather pulling their usual oral and imaginary Aba Nah, Anambra is that but statistically, nothing! . All Nah mouth and that's why I don't take those caves people serious anymore. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by nisai: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
LegendHero:

Your correct. Specifically Oyo state.

Oyo (Ibadan) wilk get to Lagos level soon if we put in more effort.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Justmesagi: 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
Aderewah:
Lool. Largest market in Anambla and Aba in the mud. Sango ota has more output than all of Alaigbo. Not to mention igbara, ikeja etc. watch cretins come to claim Ogun and lagos. SW indigene beggars them grin
Must u involve the Southeast?
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
Igbo's contributed major than any other tribe in development of Lagos,aworowo founded it but he didn't build any industry, those industries where mostly build by foreign companies, Yoruba's are still very Much unproductive
Little by little, we are getting there. Before now, your lies were that Awolowo didn't do a thing but here we are, you have started confessing that he founded the industrial estates. The more the Education being spread, the better you would be informed what an industrial estates stands for. When the Education runs full circle, you would all appreciate the fact that Awolowo is not the mate of your father's father.

-Okoro bufo

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by nisai: 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Mopolchi:
Development should be spread to South East; Aba and Onitsha metropolis should be industralised.
What was Zik doing when Awo was creating those industrial clusters? He was after the premiership of the Western region, wasn't it?

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Shaolin77: 4:50pm On May 27, 2022
totit:

Yes oo.
Na platooes do am. cheesy
Yes na platoes do am grin grin
Truth hurts
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
totit:

God has blessed the SW like no other. We are the true children of the high and kudos to a great leader like Awolowo who saw the future.

So, once again, why would any sane SW be doing in SE or any other region? cool
Awolowo no be their papa mate na. And na their papa (Aguiyi Ironsi) come destroy all the progress with his greedy unification decree.
History will forever be kind to the SAGE.

-Okoro bufo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
Yes na platoes do am grin grin
Truth hurts

Next, please! cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by nisai: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
Shegzy8:

Are you really comparing 2021 stats with that of 2nd quarter 2022?

You only read to respond from the point of pain. All you said is outright jargons. Can’t even differentiate between value and money generated.
na olodo e be.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
nisai:
What was Zik doing when Awo was creating those industrial clusters? He was after the premiership of the Western region, wasn't it?
Lol.. Baba abeg easy.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Basic123: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
Stop deceiving yourself, Igbo's contributes more than any other tribe in the development of Lagos, do your finding about sectors that contribute most to Lagos economy, you see Igbo's control it

A head of state founding industrial estate doesn't mean he developed it , how many industry there does he own
This people sha grin
Igbo on a thread:we developed 90percent of Lagos

Igbo on the other thread:Tinubu own 95percent of Lagos

I always imagine the amount of bragging that deluded tribe will make if one of them owns dangote refinery.

I swear with Almighty God,you contributed juts 7% to Lagos economy and that is petty trading!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Shaolin77: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Little by little, we are getting there. Before now, your lies were that Awolowo didn't do a thing but here we are, you have started confessing that he founded the industrial estates. The more the Education being spread, the better you would be informed what an industrial estates stands for. When the Education runs full circle, you would all appreciate the fact that Awolowo is not the mate of your father's father.

-Okoro bufo
You're getting there for how long You guys should have been by far the most developed, Lagos former FCT is situated in your region, you guys haven't been to any war yet apart from Lagos the entire SW is nothing to write home about, even the few development and industries are owned by foreigners an government, and you're telling me you're getting there, how You guys are actually going backwards as time goes on
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Awolowo no be their papa mate na. And na their papa (Aguiyi Ironsi) come to destroy all the progress with his greedy unification decree.
History will forever be kind to the SAGE.

-Okoro bufo

Honestly, we need to pull out of this shi.t, fraud country, and from these leeches(SS excused) they are draining SW.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 4:58pm On May 27, 2022
Basic123:

This people sha grin

I always imagine the amount of bragging that deluded tribe will make if one of them owns dangote refinery.

I swear with Almighty God,you contributed just 7% to Lagos economy and that is petty trading!

Abeg, forget that dude, he's well known for his imaginary, oral, and self delusion. Statistically, he has nothing to offer. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Shaolin77: 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
Basic123:

This people sha grin

I swear with Almighty God,you contributed juts 7% to Lagos economy and that is petty trading!
Go and do your finding sectors that contributes most of Lagos economy, Igbo's dominate 70% of those sectors, go and do your finding
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Shaolin77: 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
totit:

Next, please! cool
You no dey shame say na foreigners dey develop your good for nothing region Yoruba's are uproductive
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
totit:

Honestly, we need to pull out of this shi.t, fraud country, and from these leeches(SS excused) they are draining SW.
Retrogressive forces are slowing down the progress of SW. Tell will tell.

-Okoro bufo

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
Go and do your finding sectors that contributes most of Lagos economy, Igbo's dominate 70% of those sectors, go and do your finding
Let me help name them ....

Spare part sales

Chemical sales

Electronic sales...
That's all ...

You can name any other...may we see..

Waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
You no dey shame say na foreigners dey develop your good for nothing region Yoruba's are uproductive

Whom God has blessed no man can pull down.
Bitter souls are allowed, we move! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by OkoroBufo: 5:07pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
You're getting there for how long You guys should have been by far the most developed, Lagos former FCT is situated in your region, you guys haven't been to any war yet apart from Lagos the entire SW is nothing to write home about, even the few development and industries are owned by foreigners an government, and you're telling me you're getting there, how You guys are actually going backwards as time goes on
Read my comments once again but this time slowlyyy, then you'd understand what I meant by " little by little, we're getting there"

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 5:07pm On May 27, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Retrogressive forces are slowing down the progress of SW. Tell will tell.

-Okoro bufo

The termites draining our resources, SW commonwealth shall soon be set on fire.

We move! .... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2022
As usual....yet this losers are more interested in fighting for political positions without the requisite desire to change the status quo.

Mentally lazy leaders
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by egharevba72047: 5:31pm On May 27, 2022
And they disliked Tinubu. Na so Nigeria go get high igr. Tinubu's next president whether Buhari likes it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Putinofrussia: 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

You have nothing to say Yoruba man.

Your brother claimed that manufacturing output was 3.7 Trillion by the second half of 2021.

But by the same time frame 2020, manufacturing recorded a production value of 13 Trillion.

Simple question.

How come we lost over 9 Trillion in a year we recorded the highest economic growth rate since the last 7 years?

I am waiting Yoruba expert.

Are these people his brothers? grin
Even a 'Royal Highness' from Igboland and about 3 more Igbos are all his Yoruba brothers,abi?
Your expertise is to argue 'mumuly'.
You have really lost it shaolin77..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Pinklygul: 6:03pm On May 27, 2022
It's the way they all ran away when official336 engaged them

Most educated illiterates of the country!
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Shaolin77: 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
totit:

Whom God has blessed no man can pull down.
Bitter souls are allowed, we move! cool grin
Blessed my foot, Yoruba's are cursed not blessed, that's why they're unproductive, produces nothing and contributes nothing to the economy, most of the industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun are owned by none yorubas
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Shaolin77: 6:25pm On May 27, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Spare part sales

Chemical sales

Electronic sales...
That's all ...

Waiting...
Be consoling yourself
Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
Blessed my foot, Yoruba's are cursed not blessed, that's why they're unproductive, produces nothing and contributes nothing to the economy, most of the industries and companies in Lagos and Ogun are owned by none yorubas

God blessed SW. You hate, we move! cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by totit: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

Spare part sales

Chemical sales

Electronic sales...
That's all ...

Waiting...

hehehehehehehe!

Lagos, Ogun at the top, we move! They hate!
We are blessed! grin

I want to see Oyo at the top next time while they remain at the bottom, below us.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Ogun Account For ₦3.2tr Of Nigeria ₦3.7tr Manufacturing Output In H2 2021 by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
Shaolin77:
Be consoling yourself
You self no say you gat no geek bait....

The level SW had attained ...SE will not be able to meet it in 50yrs...it's a sad truth. Just take Panadol and sleep..pele!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Africa’s App-based Taxis Battle Uber Over Market Share / Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online / Enugu Government Shuts ShopRite, SPAR, Other Malls Over Failure To Remit Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.