Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help : Student Visa Information - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help : Student Visa Information (466 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : Student Visa Information by eddy2farm(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2022
Sorry I post this here,is just that I need more attention to seek advice regarding my plan.
I am married with two kids. I am skillful in plumbing and electrical ( domestic) and also I am good farmer. I want to travel abroad via student visa to either uk, canada or australia.
I want to go for vocational study (one year program ) for either plumbing or electrician to enable me have international experience and also to work over there. I need information regarding how to go about it, like
(1) the cheapest among this country for the program?
(2) what is the cost implication?
(3) can I take my family with me or I go first?

Please I need sincere advice regarding this .
Re: Help : Student Visa Information by Kaybee7000(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
Interested in this either, an electrician as well as a graduate too
Re: Help : Student Visa Information by leksdigital: 4:53am On May 29, 2022
eddy2farm:
Sorry I post this here,is just that I need more attention to seek advice regarding my plan.
I am married with two kids. I am skillful in plumbing and electrical ( domestic) and also I am good farmer. I want to travel abroad via student visa to either uk, canada or australia.
I want to go for vocational study (one year program ) for either plumbing or electrician to enable me have international experience and also to work over there. I need information regarding how to go about it, like
(1) the cheapest among this country for the program?
(2) what is the cost implication?
(3) can I take my family with me or I go first?

Please I need sincere advice regarding this .

Out of the three countries you mentioned above the easiest to run is the UK for study visa. But with the kind of program stated, it may be impossible to go with your family.

If it was a university degree for example, courses starts from 10,000 pounds depending on the college and location of the school.
For UK you will need minimum of 28 days statement which should cover your tuition and 9 months maintenance fee in the Uk. If you are going with your dependent, you must have minimum of 700 pounds per month per dependent for 9 months in the account.

This will only be possible if you already have a university degree, if you don't and you don't have age on your side. Running an undergrad program will be hard. It will be hard to really give a good advice unless I have a full picture of your situation.

Canada and Australia will require minimum of 6 months statement of account.
Re: Help : Student Visa Information by eddy2farm(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]thank you so much for your advice. I was thinking no body is going to help me with information.
I am 38 years.
Are you saying I can't do vocational study from the above country?
Or I can't go with my family ? I really want to study this program. Please I need more information regarding the best possible way to go about it. Are there other way for it ? Please help me for information sir
leksdigital:

Out of the three countries you mentioned above the easiest to run is the UK for study visa. But with the kind of program stated, it may be impossible to go with your family.

If it was a university degree for example, courses starts from 10,000 pounds depending on the college and location of the school.
For UK you will need minimum of 28 days statement which should cover your tuition and 9 months maintenance fee in the Uk. If you are going with your dependent, you must have minimum of 700 pounds per month per dependent for 9 months in the account.

This will only be possible if you already have a university degree, if you don't and you don't have age on your side. Running an undergrad program will be hard. It will be hard to really give a good advice unless I have a full picture of your situation.

Canada and Australia will require minimum of 6 months statement of account.
Re: Help : Student Visa Information by eddy2farm(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2022
Mode, help me get more audiences to seek more advice from them

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - 2022 Human Development Index (hdi) / Traveling Decision / I Need A Nairalander To Receive An Award On Behalf Of My Company In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.