Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible (1705 Views)

Student Expelled For Quoting Bible On Homosexuality Loses Reinstatement Appeal / Why Pastors Don't Like Quoting The Book Of Songs Of Solomon? / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by mafolayomi(f): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2011
http://ngmix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4486&sid=65814d1026591ed4e73e4fc56fcb7c5f#p18701 shocked shocked

So, this man is still alive? hearing his name alone then use to bring serious fear on us kids.
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by mafolayomi(f): 1:19am On Jul 17, 2011
i mean, remebering him alone use to give us sleepless night as kids, God this guy does not deserve to leave shocked
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by tpia5: 2:46am On Jul 17, 2011
I suspect there might have been more than one persona known as shina rambo.

They may or may not have been known to one another.

Deadly as he is, i think the woman he mentioned, who acted as his double, was deadlier than him.

He actually thought she was a spirit.
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by tpia5: 2:48am On Jul 17, 2011
God punish devil oh.

I read an interview of his where he described snorting N900,000 worth of cocaine in a single day, at parties.
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by IdiAmin2(m): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2011
the guy even wear clergy collar. So na pastor now, na wa oooo.
Since the armed robbery hustle too dey dangerous, the guy just branch into a safer kind of hustling, and one that even pays better than armed robbery (religious robbery) e.g Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, ashimolowo etc etc. The robber is not tongue.
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by KaKaww: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

Guy, na so the thing dey pain you reach so tey you wan derail this thread grin? So what's wrong if the Poster and her boyfriend are both ugly, or is it a sin to be ugly? You should commend the Poster for having the courage to post pictures of herself and boyfriend on here despite how mortally ugly they both are! grin grin grin

Fugly or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Any sales or bargains in Bromley lately wink wink
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by claremont(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2011
Ka-Kaww!:

Fugly or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Any sales or bargains in Bromley lately wink wink
Who said anything about shopping in Bromley? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by thehomer: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2011
Shina Rambo thief turned pastor. Hmm.
Somehow with all the magic powers, he was unable to escape capture and unable to disappear from the prison. Those Nigerian prisons apart from being dungeons, they must also contain some powerful juju.

I simply hope that now that he is a pastor, he would be under more scrutiny and not less.
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by KaKaww: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

OK. So I will take it you havent noticed any on the high street since the last time you took that picture wink wink cool
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by claremont(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2011
Ka-Kaww!:

OK. So I will take it you havent noticed any on the high street since the last time you took that picture wink wink cool
grin grin grin Sharp eyes!!!
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by KaKaww: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2011
Ka-Kaww!:

Fugly or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Any sales or bargains in Bromley lately  wink wink

claremont:

Ka-Kaww!:

OK. So I will take it you havent noticed any on the high street since the last time you took that picture  wink wink cool

claremont:

grin grin grin Sharp eyes!!!

Da da da dum!

claremont:

Google remains the best friend of every researcher!
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by tpia5: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
why was i quoted?
Re: Shin Rambo Ex Notorious Armed Robber Quoting The Bible by okeymadu(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

why was i quoted?

sorry dear. that was done out of anger smiley

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Members Blast Kumuyi Over Son's Wedding / Is There A Second Chance After The Rapture? / The Mystery Of Melchizedek Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.