Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread (664 Views)

Watch Naruto Vs Isshiki Otsutsuki in Boruto Episode 217 Is Breaking the Internet / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 10:32am On May 28, 2022
The shippuden and boruto next generation thread

1 Like

Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
The shippuden and boruto next generation thread
Nigga you posted this since may 28, and no like no quote. Well i just saved u from commiting suicide by giving u one quote. shocked
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Nigga you posted this since may 28, and no like no quote. Well i just saved u from commiting suicide by giving u one quote. shocked
This small boy of yesterday i go make fp one day
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Yeah front page of foolish people undecided keep dreaming
This my foolishness na your wisdom
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
This my foolishness na your wisdom
a foolish way to make ur thread get lot of view right? eediort am out of here.
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
a foolish way to make ur thread get lot of view right? eediort am out of here.
You think say na me get your time werey get out
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
You think say na me get your time werey get out
Eleribu, ur papa don use ur destiny since childhood
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Eleribu, ur papa don use ur destiny since childhood
Your own destiNy bad that even babalawo reject am e say e to useless
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
Your own destiNy bad that even babalawo reject am e say e to useless
Same to u, but stop telling me ur father's story, i want to hear how ur mother swap ur destiny in exchange of a walking stick which was later recommended for ur grandfather, tell me about dat undecided
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Same to u, but stop telling me ur father's story, i want to hear how ur mother swap ur destiny in exchange of a walking stick which was later recommended for ur grandfather, tell me about dat undecided
I would have told you but you don't have enough brainpower to understand so when you become smarter ask me again
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
I would have told you but you don't have enough brainpower to understand so when you become smarter ask me again
oh! but you might have run mad before the time now, remember your drugs are not much bro.
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
oh! but you might have run mad before the time now, remember your drugs are not much bro.
Have you forgotten that i was the one that took you to church when you ran mad first and 2nd time but by the way am seeing it you are running mad again remember am not going to help you this time because i see weed in your hand
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Yes i got the weed from my father undecided
yes from your father go and sleep secondary school boy
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
yes from your father go and sleep secondary school boy
Accepted, but ur family lack education undecided
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
Accepted, but ur family lack education undecided
E pain am immature goat. Abeg go and sleep there is school on monday
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
E pain am immature goat. Abeg go and sleep there is school on monday
How come you know days of the week? Useless he goat, a relative of pig.
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Chaos14: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hollybratt:
How come you know days of the week? Useless he goat, a relative of pig.
You have been exchanging words with me since 3pm its 8 now and you are still ranting i'll leave you since your jobless and while am gone think about your useless life
Re: The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread by Hollybratt(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Chaos14:
You have been exchanging words with me since 3pm its 8 now and you are still ranting i'll leave you since your jobless and while am gone think about your useless life
You've not seen anything, we just started, i will always reply you even while am doing something. Chaoszero brain undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Talented Child Models? / West African Idols! / Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.