Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread (1722 Views)

The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread / Watch Naruto Vs Isshiki Otsutsuki in Boruto Episode 217 Is Breaking the Internet / Where Can I Download Boruto Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hey
This thread is for those who are big fans of boruto and would like u guys post updates, question, blah blah. Just fun stuffs
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by techgeek12(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:
Hey
This thread is for those who are big fans of boruto and would like u guys post updates, question, blah blah. Just fun stuffs

Naruto, bleach, boruto, proud anime addict for life cool
RICHARDSEAL:
Hey

Naruto, bleach, boruto, proud anime addict for life
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2018
techgeek12:

Naruto, bleach, boruto, proud anime addict for life cool

Naruto, bleach, boruto, proud anime addict for life

I hv never watched bleach b4 how is it like
I love attack on titans too
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Who has seen episode 76
if u hv not am sorry but its lit

1 Like

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by techgeek12(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

I hv never watched bleach b4 how is it like
I love attack on titans too
Bleach is damn, am watching all over again, deir powers come from their sword and deir sword has a name, and each user can use 3 forms, only the most powerful and skillfull fighters can use a bankai form of deir side, and deir are types of bankai too depending on how powerful the sword and owner too, the main actor is a guy named ichigo, he has massive spirit energy and very strong, but he started from nothing to the most powerful like naruto, and hr has friends who Also fight the almighty boss aizen and the arancars from another world
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2018
techgeek12:

Bleach is damn, am watching all over again, deir powers come from their sword and deir sword has a name, and each user can use 3 forms, only the most powerful and skillfull fighters can use a bankai form of deir side, and deir are types of bankai too depending on how powerful the sword and owner too, the main actor is a guy named ichigo, he has massive spirit energy and very strong, but he started from nothing to the most powerful like naruto, and hr has friends who Also fight the almighty boss aizen and the arancars from another world
Kk ill check it out

Any body seen castlevania
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
There has been something i wanted 2 ask since ep1

Did kawaki kill naruto
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Is garaga a surmoned snake

Like aoda?
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by Spectre007: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:
Like aoda?
nope.
RICHARDSEAL:
Like aoda?
nope.
RICHARDSEAL:
Like aoda?
nope.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by Spectre007: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:
Who has seen episode 76
if u hv not am sorry but its lit
it wasn't that lit shaa,Naruto shippuden still tops the list when it comes to action and soundtracks(especially during fighting scenes) compared to boruto,the only reason that kept watching boruto up to this moment is that according to the manga he would learn that fourth hokage flying raijin jutsu in the nearest future,it would be awesome too if boruto developes his rasengan into "vanishing rasen shurinken".
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Spectre007:
it wasn't that lit shaa,Naruto shippuden still tops the list when it comes to action and soundtracks(especially during fighting scenes) compared to boruto,the only reason that kept watching boruto up to this moment is that according to the manga he would learn that fourth hokage flying raijin jutsu in the nearest future,it would be awesome too if boruto developes his rasengan into "vanishing rasen shurinken".

Vanishing rasen shurinken

=-O
Damn
Just imagine it
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by TobyBoss: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
which website is good in downloading natuto pls reply mr fast I love naruto
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
TobyBoss:
which website is good in downloading natuto pls reply mr fast I love naruto
Check tfpdl.com
And click on search

Or

Check chiaanime.tv
And search
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by talut(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Flying rajin?! And what evidence in the manga points to that?
Spectre007:
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
HAPPY SUNDAY

EP77 OUT
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by funkylarry(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

Check tfpdl.com
And click on search

Or

Check chiaanime.tv
And search
pls how do I download on the tfpdl.com..coz if I click on the download link,it keeps redirecting me to one yeye site,asking me to put in a captcha...after in inputing d letters of the captcha rightly,it always tells me that I put in the d wrong thing..I don't understand again
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2018
funkylarry:
pls how do I download on the tfpdl.com..coz if I click on the download link,it keeps redirecting me to one yeye site,asking me to put in a captcha...after in inputing d letters of the captcha rightly,it always tells me that I put in the d wrong thing..I don't understand again
Once u hv put d captca
Click submit
Once it has loaded
Click on any link (preferably firefiles.com)
Den click
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2018
Spectre007:
nope.

I knew garaga was a surmuning animal
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by Spectre007: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
RICHARDSEAL:

I knew garaga was a surmuning animal
it wouldn't have been a fact if episode 77 didn't confirm it,lolz.
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Spectre007:
it wouldn't have been a fact if episode 77 didn't confirm it,lolz.
Lol

Is it all talking animals that can be surmoned
If dey axept contract
Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread by RICHARDSEAL(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Episode 78 today check it out

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Chief Daddy (2018) / How To Watch A Movie In 3min / JATT AIRWAYS Is An Upcoming One Of The Biggest Punjabi Movie Release Date 30 Aug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.